TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM:

Hmmm ... could it be that Jose has no other cases ? no other clients ?

Ya would think that case in Aruba would keep him so busy ... he wouldn't have time for FCA ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MOO ...

Maybe they don't want him on the case and ran him out of Aruba. LOL

I've got it!!!:seeya: Perhaps it can be used against her in the civil trial of ZF-G! It shows Casey's consciousness of guilt, so if Casey knew that Caylee was dead and it was her body that was found, it clears Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez of kidnapping and murdering Caylee!!!
Take note Morgan & Morgan!

hmmm ... didn't even think of the civil suit the felon is facing ... good catch!

BBM:

Hmmm ... could it be that Jose has no other cases ? no other clients ?

Ya would think that case in Aruba would keep him so busy ... he wouldn't have time for FCA ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MOO ...

Does anyone know if he's actually representing the accused or did he just visit with Geraldo to scope things out ?? I guess I'm not convinced he's actually been hired ...

http://www.cfnews13.com/

Judge Belvin Perry has granted a motion to unseal a videotape in the Casey Anthony case.

That video shows Casey Anthony’s reaction to learning remains of her daughter Caylee were found. Stan Strickland, the former judge in the case, ordered it to be sealed.

In the motion, Judge Perry wrote:

The jail video, as the Court has previously recognized, is a public record subject to disclosure under Chapter 119. The reason for sealing it - Ms. Anthony's right to a fair trial - is no longer applicable because the trial has been completed and she has been acquitted of all charges other than lying to law enforcement officers.

:rocker::rocker::rocker::rocker:

Woot!

@bobkealing
bob kealing
State attorney spokeswoman says she is uploading #CaseyAnthony jail video now. We should see it today.

:great::great::great::great:

Oh ... Happy Friday !!!

:great::great::woohoo::woohoo::great::great:

Judge ok'd the release. just got a tweet.

ETA: you guys are FAST! Of course that is why I hang here.

So who's sending it tied with a red bow to the Pinellas 12?

Just kidding. I do think they should see it though! WOOHOO!!!! I can't wait to see it myself.

:rocker: :skip: :skip: :woot: :party:

An added bonus: KC hearing the tape is being released !! That makes me smile !

YES!!!!!!!!!! I just got the text alert from Orlando Sentinel! Thank you, HHJBP! This news just made my whole day! :D

Just kidding. I do think they should see it though! WOOHOO!!!! I can't wait to see it myself.

:innocent: I would be happy to ... :innocent:

Hmmm ...

:innocent::innocent:

Oooooh. All those civil cases. Can they use this video? I bet Morgan is happy right now!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...y-jail-video-hearing-20110930,0,2477489.story

Video of Casey Anthony's jailhouse reaction must be released, Judge Perry orders
Judge Belvin Perry heard arguments in the case earlier this week

Chief Judge Belvin Perry said today that jailhouse video of Casey Anthony's response upon learning that the remains of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie were found in the woods near her home in December 2008 must be released.

Ah ... the Pinellas 12 -- their names are next to be released !

:great::great::woohoo::woohoo:

Rose, I agree with you....there were numerous times when JP was extremely hard on Jeff Ashton while leading JB by the hand. My DH retired just before the trial started so he has no preconceived opinion about JP. Several times during the trial he turned to me and said (I'll clean it up) what does this Judge have against Mr. Ashton? or why is he allowing JB to get away with this? JP told JA to sit down very rudely and my DH said the jury had to see how differently JP treated the defense dealing with them with velvet gloves.

Oh,TG! It wasn't just me. I hesitate to say anything negative against HHJP. I hope it doesn't effect his decision about this tape. Pro DT .

I do hope the Pinella 12 is watching.....despised and alone will be intensified now, huh FCA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy