PA Twin newborn boys - Messiah Amir Cornish & Mason Amir Cornish, born on 06/06/24 missing from the 12th floor of the Thomas Jefferson Hospital, Philly

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Were they put in DSS care at birth? How did they just go missing?

Seems like a custody dispute LE isn't taking seriously. That's not a criticism of LE or the father of these children. Just an observation since we don't know where the truth lies or what the background is, etc.

Hope these ADORABLE babies are safe. That first pic....I just wanna scoop him up and kiss his cute little face!

IMO MOO

Why isn’t this in the media? I wouldn’t believe this was real, but it’s on NCMEC’s website.
How.... does this even happen?! It's a hospital. When mommies leave with their babies there is a whole procedure where your bracelet has to match the infant's barcode or serial number...

Sounds absolutely fishy to me. A bunch of people slipped up and the hospital is probably in PANIC mode & asking local news outlets NOT to cover this.

How.... does this even happen?! It's a hospital. When mommies leave with their babies there is a whole procedure where your bracelet has to match the infant's barcode or serial number...

Sounds absolutely fishy to me. A bunch of people slipped up and the hospital is probably in PANIC mode & asking local news outlets NOT to cover this.
By reading the statement of the man who alleges to be the father...we might want to rethink things. They were last seen at the hospital. They were in the process of being discharged. Social workers were involved.

She may have fled. My opinion, and again I have no idea if the post is legit...but he comes off as a little...scary. moo

ETA they are allegedly with their mother and grandmother in hiding- IDK if it's from him, social services, a combo thereof.

If I can paraphrase what's out there online, it looks like the infants were discharged by the hospital, but since then one parent and possibly social services does not know where they are. JMO.

If I can paraphrase what's out there online, it looks like the infants were discharged by the hospital, but since then one parent and possibly social services does not know where they are. JMO.

Since we have no idea if there's any legal basis, the fact that the father has no idea where his children are is very concerning. If it was the mom who had no clue where her newborns were, this would be all over the news.

Since we have no idea if there's any legal basis, the fact that the father has no idea where his children are is very concerning. If it was the mom who had no clue where her newborns were, this would be all over the news.
I should clarify-I wasn't trying to diminish the seriousness of the missing children. I was trying to convey that it doesn't appear to be a failure in hospital policy, though it could be a failure of individual staff judgment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WomanKeepGoneAstray
Back