Two NFL cheerleaders arrested

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
less0305 said:
Now other witnesses in the bathroom are saying they were not having sex. They are saying this one particular woman made this up (the one that got punched) and that the moaning was that the girl was very very drunk and all but passed out on the bathroom floor.
I like the sex story better!

I live in NC and this is all over the news here, the blonde cheerleader (renee thomas) issued a statement apologizing to Charlotte, the Panthers, Florida LE etc. and says that she wasnt engaged in sexual misconduct. But she did give LE the ID of another cheerleader instead of her own and that cheerleader was in SC for a wedding according to the girls mother. but they expect that renee thomas will be rearrested because she gave someone elses ID and therefore was arrested under the wrong name. and i was surprised that she is only 20 years old, and the dark haired one is 26.

less0305 said:
Now other witnesses in the bathroom are saying they were not having sex. They are saying this one particular woman made this up (the one that got punched) and that the moaning was that the girl was very very drunk and all but passed out on the bathroom floor.

Now that I believe. Been there, done that.

less0305 said:
I like the other version of the story so much better; now the cheerleaders are raining on their own parade. Penthouse wanted them, Howard Stern wanted them,all of the major news networks were looking for interviews. They just needed a good agent.

less0305 said:
I was just about to say that, not to stick up for them or anything, but that maybe it was something made up by an irritated person on the line. That seems especially true since there are others on the line refuting what that one person said. That is actually kind of horrible that the media would run with what that one woman had to say. I mean, seriously that could happen to anyone if they were in the bathroom with their friend or even a sick child. :twocents: The girl who had the other cheerleader's id is under 21. I'd bet she probably had the other license to get into bars.

Personally, I've seen funnier Top 10 Lists, but I saw it and thought I'd post it for y'all anyway...see what you think.

To pTen Questions On The Carolina Panthers Cheerleading Application

10. "You're cool about getting freaky in restrooms, right?"

9. "If you don't get the job, are you gonna punch me?"

8. "Can I see your pom-poms?"

7. "Have you and another girl ever gone into the red zone?"

6. "Would you describe yourself as a '*advertiser censored*' or a 'tramp'?"

5. "Would you like to participate in a special event with me and my wife?"

4. "Are you willing to stand outside, half-naked in January for minimum wage?"

3. "What's John Madden like in the sack?"

2. "How do you look in a mug shot?"

1. "Would you mind if I tried splitting your uprights?"

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow/top_ten/archive/ls_topten_archive2005/ls_topten_archive_20051109.shtml

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back