TX 12-year-old Texas girl dies after parents used smoothies to treat life-threatening injuries

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think you are correct. The mother found her.
During a media briefing on Aug. 15, Soward said that Balbaneda explained how the injuries happened but he didn’t want to share those details until the sheriff’s office had confirmed her cause of death.

“We still have a little bit of doubt; we need to figure that out,” Soward said.

I think the living conditions were not quite like the sheriffs was quoted, , “Sipps was kept on a homemade bedding area in an environment that was not kept to a reasonable standard of cleanliness.” I think that was a nice way of saying the house was a pig pen.

The Mother and "step father" didn't cause the injuries but didn't seek the medical treatment she obviously needed.
“We have determined that upon being found by her mother, Sipps was still alive, although in dire need of immediate medical treatment,” the sheriff’s office stated in an Aug. 16 updated press release.

Regardless of how the injuries occurred, Soward said the parents “failed to act.”

“You still have a duty to provide medical care for a 12-year-old child,” he said.

This makes no sense to me. They failed to call 911 for FOUR days because they didn’t want LE to see the unkept conditions of the home? That’s a ridiculous reason, in and of itself, but… why wouldn’t they have hurried to correct the undesirable conditions of the home and then call for help. Obviously, that’s not acceptable behavior either — but it would have been better than waiting until your child has stopped breathing to call!

I do not understand all the mystery around HOW she came to be injured? The injury ended up being fatal, WHY are they not telling us what it was?

If the parents aren't responsible for causing it, why is it such a secret?

I do not understand all the mystery around HOW she came to be injured? The injury ended up being fatal, WHY are they not telling us what it was?

If the parents aren't responsible for causing it, why is it such a secret?
Could other children (family or non-family) been involved in whatever had caused her injury?

Neck trauma sounds like an attack and someone choked her or fractured/broke her neck ?
A twelve year old girl. :mad:
Omo.
It's very mysterious why the police won't come out with the cause of death, but it sure sounds like child abuse to me.

So, they don't get medical attention for their daughter because the house is messy? Unfortunately, I know extreme hoarders that would probably rationalize that. Remember, hoarding is a mental illness. We are not talking about people who have a full deck of playing cards here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
enthusiastic
Back