TX - 22 killed, 26 injured at Walmart, Cielo Vista, El Paso, 3 Aug 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so thankful for the police officers there. They quickly went in, and stopped many more from being shot. I'm sure the stores were packed on such a beautiful day.

Again, they are the ones who put their lives on the line always running toward grave danger.

Jmho

Ho hum, another mass shooting in the United States...geez, I wish that these were not so common place, that our society just shrugs, like we are completely helpless to be a force for change. We just accept the fact that mass shootings are inevitable and ignore the carnage.

A few weeks ago, I had a training at work, like it is perfectly "normal", "What to do during a live shooting incident". Same as training for using e-mail appropriately. Just another day at work. Mass shooting, e-mail, same difference.

Committing a mass shooting would have never crossed someone’s mind decades ago.

There was no internet or 24 hours news coverage.

Now, If you have a grievance, you commit a mass shooting.

Something’s definitely wrong.

There’s no magic bullet.

Committing a mass shooting would have never crossed someone’s mind decades ago.

There was no internet or 24 hours news coverage.

Now, If you have a grievance, you commit a mass shooting.

Something’s definitely wrong.

There’s no magic bullet.

BBM:

I wish someone could get that message through to these mass shooters.

Yet another act of senseless violence.

"Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing," to quote Shakespeare.

JMO.

Texas Lt. Gov. tells Antifa to 'stay out' of El Paso after Walmart shooting

Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick explicitly warned the left-wing group Antifa against coming to the state following the mass shooting that resulted in more than a dozen casualties at an El Paso Walmart on Saturday.

"Stay out of El Paso," he told Antifa while appearing on Fox News. He noted that while the group wasn't usually welcome, they especially weren't welcome after the shooting.

"Stay out of Texas, basically," Patrick said. "We don't need them coming in on Sept. 1. We didn't need them coming in before this happened."

Active Shooter at El Paso Walmart & Cielo Vista Mall: Reports | Heavy.com

The FBI is examining a manifesto that referenced the Christchurch shooting and indicated the “attack is a response to the
Hispanic invasion of Texas.” It was not immediately confirmed the manifesto belonged to the shooter.

This rings true. The Christchurch attack was inspired by dozens of other mass shootings.

That attack inspired that California synagogue shooting.

This one could have been inspired by Christchurch.

Each one seems to perpetuate the next. It’s insane.

I’m so sorry to hear about this horrific devastating tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected and the people of El Passo.

Is CNN really behind on the breaking news? We don’t get any other American news networks here in the U.K anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum