TX - Abel Elias Acosta, 14, *Still Wanted* killed 3 at gas station, Garland, 26 Dec 2021 *dad guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Abel Elias Acosta, 14, Wanted - Bing images
11406560_123021-ktrk-split-garland-texas.jpg

how on earth is this kid still in the wind?? I mean I have to believe this has been really well publicized in the area. Where does a 14 year old hide for MONTHS? What is the working theory, jumped across the border? Adult assistance? Just laying low couch surfing in the area?

I am so surprised this kid isn't in custody yet.

there is no way this kid is still in the area. They need to look out of state and possibly out of country. He is clearly receiving assistance in evading police.

This article says that the 14 year old that was in the truck with Richard Acosta before and after the shooting was released to his family. I may be wrong but it sounds like Abel Acosta is not 'in the wind.' Or LE had him and let him go.
Odd, considering this.. (but thanks for the bump)
ETA First a different 14 year old was arrested then released to his parents.
''Another 14-year-old was initially caught and questioned, but authorities released him to his parents afterward, citing insufficient evidence to hold him. Police said Abel is now at large.''

May 21, 2022 rbbm.
''GARLAND, Texas — Police officers remember places based on cases.
They know a street because of a crash or a neighborhood because of a break-in.
They know a Texaco gas station in Garland because of a mystery – a maddening murder mystery.
“It’s actually pretty infuriating,” admits Garland police detective Lucas Shupe.
He believes he knows who the killer is, but no one can find him.''
And he’s convinced he’s getting help from someone.
“I didn’t think a 14-year-old could stay gone this long. I really did not,” Shupe said.
Shupe began searching for Abel Acosta in the final days of 2021.
Police normally do not release the identity of juvenile suspects, but Garland police made an exception because Abel Acosta is accused in a triple murder.''

Last edited:
  • Xavier Gonzalez, 14
  • Ivan Noyala, 16
  • Rafael Garcia, 17
Rafael-Garcia-Ivan-Noyola-an-Xavier-Gonzalez.jpg
Rafael Garcia, Ivan Noyola, and Xavier Gonzalez
1654286647168.png

Smiling Mugshot Dad Drives 14-year-old Son to Kill Three Boys, $10K Reward as Teen Suspect Flees​

IMO, the only way he hasn't been caught is he is deceased or was sent to family in Mexico.

I think he is still in the wind, but I struggle to access a lot of the news stories due to European data laws not allowing me to read some US news

The shooter of these kids on Xmas day is still on the loose!
Thanks for the link..
rbbm
''Police said Acosta walked into the Texaco Convenience Store that night, and back to his truck. Then, his 14-year-old son Abel Acosta got out of the truck and allegedly opened fire into the store.
Police said Abel shot and killed Xavier Gonzalez, 14, Ivan Noyala, 16, and Rafael Garcia, 17. Acosta was accused of being the getaway driver. ''

''While Acosta is being charged with capital murder in the three deaths, his son has still not been found. A reward is being offered for his arrest.

Anyone with information regarding the 14-year-old's whereabouts is encouraged to call police at 972-485-4869.''

''May 20, 2022
How has a 14-year-old Abel Acosta, accused of a triple murder in Garland, been on the run for five months? Police officers remember places based on cases. They know a street because of a crash or a neighborhood because of a break-in. They know a Texaco gas station in Garland because of a mystery – a maddening murder mystery. “It’s actually pretty infuriating,” admits Garland police detective Lucas Shupe. “I didn’t think a 14-year-old could stay gone this long. I really did not,” Shupe said. Shupe began searching for Abel Acosta in the final days of 2021. Police normally do not release the identity of juvenile suspects, but Garland police made an exception because Abel Acosta is accused in a triple murder. He believes he knows who the killer is, but no one can find him.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back