Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New picture of Alan with a mask and the correct last seen clothing description!

Wonder if that's from the Gym or Gas Station?

Alan-Walker-flyer.jpg

The last place they have tracked him to is a RaceTrac gas station at Inwood Road and Maple Avenue where security camera footage showed White filling the tank of his car and driving out of the parking lot. That was just shortly after he was seen leaving the gym.

"It was hard to watch because it's a mile from the house. So something happened in that one mile. Something drastically happened in that one mile,” Jenkins said.

About a week after White disappeared, Dallas police found the Porsche SUV he’d been driving in the area of Simpson Stuart and Bonnie View roads.

His family said they have been told it had no damage or signs of violence.

Friday, citing recent developments, police upgraded the case from a want to locate to an endangered missing person.

"Your mind goes through all these scenarios of what could've happened. But it's all just kind of guesses until we get some facts or some leads. But your mind plays games all day of what did happen, what could've happened," Jenkins said.

He said their desperate for clues, no matter how small.

There’s a $20,000 reward for information that could help locate White.
Police Upgrade Search for Missing Dallas Executive to ‘Endangered Missing Person'

Why don’t these reporters ASK QUESTIONS!!!! What was the new evidence? Can you tell us?

I don’t get how a car can have no evidence yet Alan can’t be found and he’s a mile from home. Is a fingerprint evidence? Was it searched for prints or completely wiped down? Why was it wet? What radio station was set on the car? Seat distance? Smells? Bluetooth connections? Something!

NBC DFW
Allie Spillyards NBC5

Dallas Police have upgraded their investigation into Alan White’s disappearance to an endangered missing person case. The reward for information’s been upgraded…
See More

NBCDFW.COM
Police Upgrade Search for Missing Dallas Executive to ‘Endangered Missing Person'
I just wanted to make sure these comments from the article were noted.

Within hours, Jenkins said he was joined by one of White’s brothers and his mother.

They’ve all said they can’t imagine a reason the KPMG executive would willingly disappear.

He had a niece visiting from out of town and had plans to help her look at wedding venues the next day.

New Details From Rusty's Interview-
  • Rusty got home at 6:15.
  • Alan's conference call was at 7:00 AM, not 7:30 as previously stated.
  • Alan's car was found "near a busy intersection" in far South Dallas.

I'm glad Rusty is speaking out on camera, he has a very calm demeanor. There is something soothing about him, though I know he's very worried about his husband. Of all the people for this to happen too. Alan, Rusty, Alan's Mom & Family are all so lovely and genuine :(

Last edited:
New picture of Alan with a mask and the correct last seen clothing description! Wonder if that's from the Gym or Gas Station?

There is a photo in Racetrac's خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
location that shows the doors from the exterior. You can see from the photo that the interior side is identical to that in the photo on Alan's poster. The photos of the gym, looking at tagged pics on IG, are light both interior and exterior.

Interesting how the poster states he was last seen getting fuel and walking into the Racetrac.

Alan's brother told CBS previously that Alan went into the RaceTrac store and then went back to the vehicle. Tim White then said his brother drove away in the direction he’d need to go to get home. https//dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/11/05/family-releases-new-surveillance-video-of-missing-dallas-man-alan-white-reward-increased/

Last edited:
There is a photo in Racetrac's خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
location that shows the doors from the exterior. You can see from the photo that the interior side is identical to that in the photo on Alan's poster. The photos of the gym, looking at tagged pics on IG, are light both interior and exterior.

Interesting how the poster states he was last seen getting fuel and walking into the Racetrac.

Alan's brother told CBS previously that Alan went into the RaceTrac store and then went back to the vehicle. Tim White then said his brother drove away in the direction he’d need to go to get home. https//dfw.cbslocal.com/2020/11/05/family-releases-new-surveillance-video-of-missing-dallas-man-alan-white-reward-increased/
I noticed that too-the wording. I’m hoping what was said previously is still correct. I’m going to assume it is, especially since they’ve released this image that they had before.

Assuming he was headed straight home and was carjacked on the way, I’m curious how busy Inwood is at 6:00 am? I google walked it last night and it’s a 3 lane street divided. So 6 lanes total. I’m wondering how a carjacking can happen without another car in view? Would the more likely place be the alley behind his house? Would be easy to be blocked in there by two cars.

Why don’t these reporters ASK QUESTIONS!!!! What was the new evidence? Can you tell us?

I don’t get how a car can have no evidence yet Alan can’t be found and he’s a mile from home. Is a fingerprint evidence? Was it searched for prints or completely wiped down? Why was it wet? What radio station was set on the car? Seat distance? Smells? Bluetooth connections? Something!

The reporters have probably been advised that they can’t answer questions or the family may not be aware of the case details. Also, I never saw anything stated that said there was no evidence found in the vehicle, just that there were no signs of violence.

I noticed that too-the wording. I’m hoping what was said previously is still correct. I’m going to assume it is, especially since they’ve released this image that they had before.

Assuming he was headed straight home and was carjacked on the way, I’m curious how busy Inwood is at 6:00 am? I google walked it last night and it’s a 3 lane street divided. So 6 lanes total. I’m wondering how a carjacking can happen without another car in view? Would the more likely place be the alley behind his house? Would be easy to be blocked in there by two cars.

I'm leaning the same way. I lived in the area for years and Inwood is too busy and too open, even at 6a. It's a major route for Love Field airport traffic and there is a Primrose school at Livingston/Inwood that starts becoming active at 6a.(it opens at 7a) Too many eyes.
I'm thinking there are three "locations" where things could have gone wrong
1) Alley behind house - heavily fenced and off main roads = no visibility - easy to block a car & surprise - there are probably cams on a few houses, but most often they are motion-activated to movement in a specific perimeter (ie backyard or driveway) = good chance there's no cam footage
2) From an earlier thought, he may have been driving thru an area he and Rusty were considering for another house flip. The houses they flipped in the past were all in nice neighborhoods, but maybe he drove thru a less desirable area on his way there?
3) As much as it goes against my gut, maybe he decided to visit a "friend" and something went wrong. If so, there would have to be some sort of evidence of an address or meeting spot.(ie text, app) Again, this TOTALLY goes against my gut. His niece staying at his house with plans for later that morning. The work call at 7a. It's 6a in the morning. Could there be a more inconvenient time?

I keep going back to #1

I'm leaning the same way. I lived in the area for years and Inwood is too busy and too open, even at 6a. It's a major route for Love Field airport traffic and there is a Primrose school at Livingston/Inwood that starts becoming active at 6a.(it opens at 7a) Too many eyes.
I'm thinking there are three "locations" where things could have gone wrong
1) Alley behind house - heavily fenced and off main roads = no visibility - easy to block a car & surprise - there are probably cams on a few houses, but most often they are motion-activated to movement in a specific perimeter (ie backyard or driveway) = good chance there's no cam footage
2) From an earlier thought, he may have been driving thru an area he and Rusty were considering for another house flip. The houses they flipped in the past were all in nice neighborhoods, but maybe he drove thru a less desirable area on his way there?
3) As much as it goes against my gut, maybe he decided to visit a "friend" and something went wrong. If so, there would have to be some sort of evidence of an address or meeting spot.(ie text, app) Again, this TOTALLY goes against my gut. His niece staying at his house with plans for later that morning. The work call at 7a. It's 6a in the morning. Could there be a more inconvenient time?

I keep going back to #1
Agreed... with your points. And sadly *if* it happened there (alley) and both men park in the back via the alley, nothing was noticed by Rusty who in the latest interview says he arrived home at 6:15.

Also, if it happened there was it premeditated and not a typical carjacking?

Agreed... with your points. And sadly *if* it happened there (alley) and both men park in the back via the alley, nothing was noticed by Rusty who in the latest interview says he arrived home at 6:15.

Also, if it happened there was it premeditated and not a typical carjacking?

I have not been to that neighborhood specifically but my cousin lives in N. Dallas and his alley is how he enters his garage. It is like that for his whole neighborhood. Now if that is common in Dallas, perhaps it is not premeditated as carjackers would know that as well. MOO

There is a house on the left at the beginning of the alley as you turn off Inwood that has a camera. Not sure it would pick up the alleyway due to the angle, but maybe. There is also a white object mounted on the roof, but it may be a weather station. Most of the fences in that section up to Alan's house look to be walk through only. What would someone be doing back there at that time of the morning, going through garbage cans?

If something did happen in that alley, Alan was targeted. If his car was blocked by another car, that would mean he was tag teamed. If someone was hiding and surprised him, it would have to be before he was close to his garage, otherwise he would have activated the opener?

I'm just not feeling the alley is where this happened. Also, the VI told us "We also know for a fact he didn’t make it home. There are cameras on the front and back of the house and his car never shows up".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13