TX TX - Alan "Zero One" Campos, medical condition, well know local musician, last seen 6000 block Loop 1604, San Antonio, 3 Sep 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1725880455589.png

SAN ANTONIO - A man well-known in the local music community has been missing since Tuesday.

Alan "Zero One" Campos was last seen on September 3 near the 6000 block of Loop 1604.

Campos is a Hispanic male that stands 5'11 and weighs 165 lbs. He has brown eyes, and salt and pepper hair, with a tattoo on his shoulder and in his hand.

He has a diagnosed medical condition, straight ear-top length that is styled in a mohawk, and was last seen wearing a black cutoff shirt with a skull on it, green shorts, black Converse, and a grey backpack.

Age and perhaps a middle name or initial would be helpful. I can't find anything on him outside of the missing article posted (zero on Facebook about him being missing) and Bexar county has multiple records for that name with varying ages and middle names.

I found two plausible in terms of age ( mid, late 30s) and location I believe, one with R middle name and one with E middle name, and both have records. Could not find any info on a music group or the art name …Impossible with more details and age I agree

From above link

Zero One Son is The New Power Rock Band in San Antonio, Texas! Former Members of the band DARKWATER join with Lead Singer (Robert Perez ) of THE JERICHO MACHINE and established a new sound for us to enjoy. Recently Won the 2011 Miller Lite Battle of the Bands after only being together 5 months! With song on the radio "Mr. Hyde" playing on 99.5 KISS TEXAS TRAXX every monday we are all able to hear them everyweek. Be sure to Follow Zero One Son to catch them live and be aware of all we do!

For Booking Interest please Contact Me

Social Networks / Websites / Contact Info:

Search "Zero One Son" on FACEBOOK

www.zero1son.com

ZeroOneSon

Zero One Son | Metal from San Antonio, TX

Great find ! The black tshirt in the article photo above looks a heavy metal style too
I think we can indeed search based on this !

ETA
Lead singer name is different though…
Here's the video of San Antonio's Zero One Son band performing in 2011 hat Truthfinder2019 referenced for us. The vocalist could be him, the quality isn't that great and he looks a little heavier there, but it's 13 years old.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jess9976
Back