GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why law enforcement thinks there was another suspect. Perhaps it's not true and the media is trying to get ratings? Has there been official word from law enforcement yet?

I detest msm anyways..they pander to the lowest and sensationalize horror.

Because TH's car didn't leave his driveway at all the day Alanna was raped and killed, yet she ended up nearly a mile away from TH's home. She had to be transported there, and it's unlikely that TH walked the tarp over to that location or used a bicycle to transport her; therefore, someone else's car had to have been used, although that person may not have known what he/she was transporting.

I don't understand why law enforcement thinks there was another suspect. Perhaps it's not true and the media is trying to get ratings? Has there been official word from law enforcement yet?

Because his car never left his driveway, much less the neighborhood. Her body had to be transported somehow without him drawing attention to what he was carrying. Somebody has to have helped somehow.

I think he's going to be fine, he must have somehow twisted a muscle. No visible injury. I gave him a rimadyl & put an ice bag on/ off and this morning he didn't limp at all.
He sure did scare me!

I'm glad he okay. My sweet dog is in the long process of healing a broken leg right now. No fun!

I think that LE knew who they were going to arrest they just needed the dna results to confirm it. I would bet that LE had him in their sights from day one. I think that the most of the neighbors knew as well. I do believe that people on that street that gave LE the info that was gathered is what kept going back to TH, it was just a matter of forensics.jmo As soon as I read that a neighbor told LE that there was a tarp on the wood pile at TH residence and it disappeared that day LE knew. This is why there were no warnings put out about a child killer on the loose, he was being watched the whole time. jmo Just a little over three weeks for them to get results back, in that county anyway. jmo

In other news, TH's FB page is down 5 friends this morning: to 47, from 52 at the time this broke yesterday.

Which actually says a lot about the remaining 47.......IMO.........

I couldn't see all of their friends but I know that one of them had over 700 and one of them had almost 1500 friends. That tells me that some of these kids must accept friend requests from people they don't really know. I am sure that with that many "friends" if you accept people you don't know you don't remember.I also noticed that some of them have mutual friends and one is a friend of my teens. Creepy, but still some of these kids have tons of "friends" so I am not reading too much into it.

I would get so flipping angry when I would ask my teens who someone was on their profile (some teenager in Saginaw either at their HS or at another one) and I would get the response that they didn't know but they accepted their request because they were sure that they had met them and they didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Both my teens are really involved in athletics and all of the other extra stuff around school, church and town so they meet a lot of other kids from different schools that they don't always remember.

We do have rules now. They are not to accept anyone they don't know/remember or put out any information that is personal and I have their user and password. Which is why I was able to see the mutual friends. Of course, I still think that they don't want to hurt anyone's feelings so I still don't fully trust they are "friends" with everyone. :banghead:

Also, I told my teens about this last night at dinner but before that they didn't know. School stuff has already started up and they have been really busy. My teens live in a completely different world and are definitely not sitting on the net following this story...like I am. :blushing:

OR the other 47 are looking at all the private stuff we can't see but wish we could!! LOL I just don't want read too much into it because Facebook friends means very little to teens. Twitter seems to be the thing now. These could be the nicest kids that just didn't want to be mean to another kid they had once went to school with (or never even met) with very little friends.

I believe there was more than one person involved in this.
I now wonder if the second person dumped the body where they did as soon as they found out what they were transporting.

I wonder if Tyler stayed home while the drop was being done.

1. I watched the 10pm newscast on NBC5 last night, and the impression I got is that LE said they were looking for "at least" one more suspect/accomplice. This was coming from LE, not a journalist's theory.

2. His car never left the neighborhood that day. Only exits are to north and south, and thank God there are homes w/ cameras at both ends; his car was never seen, but two other vehicles were noted "lingering" on Babbling Brook that day.

Here's an awful thought: Since it is known that Tyler had some sort of anal/sexual fixation and that someone MAY have photographed him with a garden hose...what's to say that the "accomplice" wasn't just to help dump Alanna's body? What if they were there and took their own photos? Then maybe helped dispose of Alanna? They wouldn't have been involved in the attack but watched as a voyeur. Grizzly, and I apologize.

Something along that line has crossed my mind, sadly. In an an old case I've followed for years (Oakland County Child Killer), a current suspect was a teenager at the time thought to have "lured" victims to a car for his older driver/perpetrator (who had actually been charged with sexually assaulting said teenager when he was younger). Like you, I wonder how the cell phone image was taken. I'd rather not think about other possibilities, but there are some.

Here's an awful thought: Since it is known that Tyler had some sort of anal/sexual fixation and that someone MAY have photographed him with a garden hose...what's to say that the "accomplice" wasn't just to help dump Alanna's body? What if they were there and took their own photos? Then maybe helped dispose of Alanna? They wouldn't have been involved in the attack but watched as a voyeur. Grizzly, and I apologize.

Another thing I can't get out of my mind is all these gore sites that are on the internet. I think they will find more information on his computer and wonder if he was frequenting hook-up sites to meet other men and/or sharing photos and media. YUCK! He had to get the garden hose idea somewhere or did his brilliant mind think that up on his own.

I'm wondering if he thought that what he poured over her would take care of the DNA evidence. I'm betting it was something with bleach in it.

Wondering that as well, and wondering if that may be why he voluntarily allowed the buccal swab. Seems consistent with his swaggering arrogance at other times.

I think that LE knew who they were going to arrest they just needed the dna results to confirm it. I would bet that LE had him in their sights from day one. I think that the most of the neighbors knew as well. I do believe that people on that street that gave LE the info that was gathered is what kept going back to TH, it was just a matter of forensics.jmo As soon as I read that a neighbor told LE that there was a tarp on the wood pile at TH residence and it disappeared that day LE knew. This is why there were no warnings put out about a child killer on the loose, he was being watched the whole time. jmo Just a little over three weeks for them to get results back, in that county anyway. jmo

If he was being watched this whole time I wonder if they were somewhere in the neighborhood the night of the fire? Would they hide truth over scanner feed as in a neighbor called it but it was really LE watching him call it in and that is why it was caught so earlier. I thought it was odd that the fire was caught so quickly at that time of the night. Though that would have to mean that he set the fire.

Something along that line has crossed my mind, sadly. In an an old case I've followed for years (Oakland County Child Killer), a current suspect was a teenager at the time thought to have "lured" victims to a car for his older driver/perpetrator (who had actually been charged with sexually assaulting said teenager when he was younger). Like you, I wonder how the cell phone image was taken. I'd rather not think about other possibilities, but there are some.

I think it's a strong possibility.
Computer forensics should turn up some interesting/disgusting details.
I would not be shocked if T was sexually abused/groomed as a child by an older predator/male. It could be someone who is aware, inspired by or connected to the other missing children.
I think this is just the beginning.

I'm wondering if he thought that what he poured over her would take care of the DNA evidence. I'm betting it was something with bleach in it.

This is my thought as well. I did a search on the net about how to get rid of DNA off of a body (I am so screwed if LE ever suspects me of a crime!!!) and lots of information came up about chlorine and bleach. TH may have believed in his arrogance that they would not find his DNA on her and his cooperation, by giving a sample, would further rule him out.

I couldn't see all of their friends but I know that one of them had over 700 and one of them had almost 1500 friends. That tells me that some of these kids must accept friend requests from people they don't really know. I am sure that with that many "friends" if you accept people you don't know you don't remember.I also noticed that some of them have mutual friends and one is a friend of my teens. Creepy, but still some of these kids have tons of "friends" so I am not reading too much into it. ...

RSBM. I totally agree. I have teens as well, and I do check their FB pages now and then. My son is discriminating about friends, my daughter not so much. I actually think she just wants a high number count, unfortunately. But I agree that FB is becoming less popular with both of them, which is good, IMO.

I really want to think that any accomplices were just accomplices after the fact. I'm already devastated by her final moments. The idea that other people were watching/involved and nobody did anything to save this baby girl is just too cruel for words.

What about the friend he was seen walking around with and wanted to start a neighborhood watch?

What about another neighbor? Was he friendly with anyone? Young or old?

Did I read right, another neighbor had tipped him off LEO were coming?

Surely someone involved would have been in contact before via phone or online...and probably after. This knucklehead doesn't appear savvy or fearful at anything. I believe he believed he covered all his bases IMO

The 2 vehicles in question, these photos show them leaving the neighborhood? or entering? I'm turned around with the directions again.

What about the friend he was seen walking around with and wanted to start a neighborhood watch?

What about another neighbor? Was he friendly with anyone? Young or old?

Did I read right, another neighbor had tipped him off LEO were coming?

Surely someone involved would have been in contact before via phone or online...and probably after. This knucklehead doesn't appear savvy or fearful at anything. I believe he believed he covered all his bases IMO

I'm also curious about whomever he was promoting a "neighborhood watch" with.....

No, I haven't seen/heard that anyone tipped him off about LE coming. One of the more "high profile" neighbors in this case gave and "exlusive" to NBC5 yesterday where she said she asked an investigator if she needed to get her girls out of the neighborhood (why she asked, she didn't say) and they gave her a vague answer to the effect that it couldn't hurt........

"And that's when I KNEW something was about to happen".

So, no. No one was "tipped off". And, IMO, someone really loves to get in front of the cameras every time they pull onto Babbling Brook. That's all I'm gonna say.

This is my thought as well. I did a search on the net about how to get rid of DNA off of a body (I am so screwed if LE ever suspects me of a crime!!!) and lots of information came up about chlorine and bleach. TH may have believed in his arrogance that they would not find his DNA on her and his cooperation, by giving a sample, would further rule him out.

This would also account for LE taking samples of pool/hot tub chemicals, if they found chlorine evidence on AG's skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper