GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of moms here where I live that the meds themselves. They get their kids dx'd for their own weight control;)

I'm not doubting this is true, I just can't imagine how that works--keeping in mind I only have my own experience to go on.

Getting to the point where a doctor or psychiatrist would write a prescription for my son started with several appointments for my child to meet with a psychiatrist, then a huge muti-page Conners' Survey/Test ....

And I filled it out, my husband fills his out, all my son's teachers filled one out... That'd be a lot of people (about 6) I'd have to get to lie about observations of my son over time!

Then they collate all the information from multiple people's observations...

I guess either there must be a lot more quackery/unethical doctors out there than I realized.... Or I just have a really by-the-book thorough and nit-picky doctor!

It's on his YouTube.

Ironicxrayne

Google that and you'll see his YouTube. Look at his comment about an interview with a cannibal. Sorry I don't have the link. Matou has it posted way back. I had it posted this morning in the last thread.

I don't care enough to actually look. I don't really need to know any more sick depraved stuff than I already do about this particular monster... Cannibal? Good grief!

It just got me that he used that word. The convo was one sided, but from what I garnered (guessed) was maybe he'd been in a rehab and he was being chastised for smoking weed and drinking whilst maybe on methadone. I'm probably wrong.

Going downhill while on methadone usually comes with benzo use. People on the program who want to get high with their methadone take alot of Xanax, and smoke up. Unfortunately I see way too much of all this so maybe I read the "done" and jumped on it.

Oh yes, yes. I know people mostly women who have gained a ton of weight on methadone. Then there's people that don't at all. Boggles the mind when they're using heroin they're eating all kinds of sweets and are skinny as rails.

I interpreted the "doned" out comment a little differently. I am pretty sure he I referring to hydrocodone. Prescription pills are by far the biggest drug problem we have in this area. My brother passed away from a heroin overdose 2 years ago and unfortunately I know much more than I ever wanted to about opiate addiction. Kids around here start out taking pain pills and then once build up a tolerance and are no longer getting high off of them, turn to heroin. Heroin was not an issue here when I was in high school 10 years ago but is back on the rise. Not to say he did or didn't do other hardcore drugs but the slang term in the dfw area for being messed up on pain pills is being "doned" out :(

I'm not doubting this is true, I just can't imagine how that works--keeping in mind I only have my own experience to go on.

Getting to the point where a doctor or psychiatrist would write a prescription for my son started with several appointments for my child to meet with a psychiatrist, then a huge muti-page Conners' Survey/Test ....

http://www.adhdtesting.org/conners rating scale.htm

And I filled it out, my husband fills his out, all my son's teachers filled one out... That'd be a lot of people (about 6) I'd have to get to lie about observations of my son over time!

Then they collate all the information from multiple people's observations...

I guess either there must be a lot more quackery/unethical doctors out there than I realized.... Or I just have a really by-the-book thorough and nit-picky doctor!

Oh it's true. When my kid played township soccer... This was THE topic discussed on the sidelines. There was more than one doctor being discussed too. Oh and their alcohol beverage choice for getting some shut eye. And who does the best *advertiser censored*... They were all wrong on that one, I had the best set cause they couldn't even tell and believed mine were natural!

I tried to steer the conversation towards good moisturizers... Without any luck! ;) lol

I wish it kept me thin, but with all of my health problems and other meds I am fatter than ever. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

pinkdragon, I hope that all the people abusing the medication you need doesn't effect all the people that truly are helped by it.

Positive, and healing vibes sent.

If he has ADD and does his meds that would even him out right?

All I know about those meds is people that snort Ritalin and whatever that newer one is. My girlfriend (now clean) is a heroin addict and she'd be snorting that Ritalin all the time. Non ADD people are using that stuff to lose wieght and when they have to wait on their crack.

My neighbors son was on that medicine since he was a kid. He does have ADD and ADHD. Smoked alot of weed. The kid junped off a roof. Spent three months in a hospital. It's now about four years later and he's an opiate addict. I can't figure it out.

Well...you can have multiple diagnoses. Meaning ADD/ADHD and also some other undiagnosed issue. Or, he could just have ADHD and also be a run-of-the-mill drug addict. :scared: :seeya:

If he has ADD and does his meds that would even him out right?

All I know about those meds is people that snort Ritalin and whatever that newer one is. My girlfriend (now clean) is a heroin addict and she'd be snorting that Ritalin all the time. Non ADD people are using that stuff to lose wieght and when they have to wait on their crack.

My neighbors son was on that medicine since he was a kid. He does have ADD and ADHD. Smoked alot of weed. The kid junped off a roof. Spent three months in a hospital. It's now about four years later and he's an opiate addict. I can't figure it out.

Me either. My DD is ADHD and was a very troubled and sad little girl because she was getting punished at school for fidgeting, talking out of place and moving around too much.

I was against medicating her until the night I was tucking her in and she began crying and saying she was a bad person and should go to jail.

She went on meds the next week and it saved her self-esteem, her school work , and her social life. She is now a gifted student with many friends and zero conduct issues.

So I, for the life of me, cannot figure out why the meds that literally made my child's life liveable are treated with such disdain. I feel like a criminal junkie every month having to go pick up her rx.

But apparently, the prejudice against these medications is pretty widespread.

I guess it's good that insulin isn't given as bad a name as say, Adderall.

:(.

How often has the media even talked to her?

Once, that I'm aware of. Believe me: I've been looking - that's how I found this.

And in that one article it she was essentially quoted that no one would tell her anything about her son's condition, she'd been asked to leave the hospital, and that she was unhappy about that. If that was twisted, I'd love to know what she actually said? Really, I would.

Well...you can have multiple diagnoses. Meaning ADD/ADHD and also some other undiagnosed issue. Or, he could just have ADHD and also be a run-of-the-mill drug addict. :scared: :seeya:

I formerly dx him as a sick twisted depraved monster.

pinkdragon, I hope that all the people abusing the medication you need doesn't effect all the people that truly are helped by it.

Positive, and healing vibes sent.

It does. And it has. The cost almost tripled in 2011, and that was if you could even find a pharmacy that had it is stock. Usually I had to call around most of the day and pay about $130 for her 1 month supply. WITH insurance. :(

For real. Plus, how would a six-year-old be free to just hang out in neighborhood flower beds? A six-year-old is still a baby and is not likely to be just roaming at will, especially in this day and age.

I find that story suspect. I am sure the parents would not have let her roam around neighbor's yards.

There is absolutely nothing suspect about that story. There are many stories with neighbors saying the child was frequently walking in the neighborhood, looking for someone to play with.

I interpreted the "doned" out comment a little differently. I am pretty sure he I referring to hydrocodone. Prescription pills are by far the biggest drug problem we have in this area. My brother passed away from a heroin overdose 2 years ago and unfortunately I know much more than I ever wanted to about opiate addiction. Kids around here start out taking pain pills and then once build up a tolerance and are no longer getting high off of them, turn to heroin. Heroin was not an issue here when I was in high school 10 years ago but is back on the rise. Not to say he did or didn't do other hardcore drugs but the slang term in the dfw area for being messed up on pain pills is being "doned" out :(

bar, I am so terribly sorry about your brother.

Thanks for your input. The drug lingo is different everywhere. If you're in Texas you know more than us. Unfortunately, it's everywhere the kids start with pills and that gets too expensive. For $10.00 a bag of heroin would be the better way to go in the kids eyes and it's sure easy to get.

Unfortunately that is the drug I know about. Heroin. It's been a scourge here for years. Philly had the purest dope in the country. Please know I send my deepst sympathy to you and your family.

Ditto,

Super hyper, skinny, with big bought *advertiser censored*...and their skin looks very very dry. That's what's going on here in the burbs.

So glad I live in the middle of nowhere...

:sigh: ( OT but give me a grizzly bear over a desperate housewife any day....)
:scared:

I was against medicating her until the night I was tucking her in and she began crying and saying she was a bad person and should go to jail.

:(.

That is heartwrenching. I am so sorry.

So very glad she is doing so well, Frayed. I wished she hadn't had to go through that though. Not to mention the frustration you have now with the cost and just picking up the prescription.

Sometimes this world just s**ks all the way around.

Agree ^^^ "doned" is slang for stoned on hydro (Lortab, Vicodin, Norco etc....)

from original post on thread #100 post 941

Originally Posted by hollye View Post
To further my thoughts, there appears to be a dark colored sedan in the driveway of the house and someone standing in front of the house, when LE was at the scene. For some reason I cannot link that picture, but it is the top photo at this link... http://www.saginaw-texas.com/childs-...-neighborhood/

It is also in the driveway in the background of the last picture with the memorial.

Is anyone who is better with vehicle matching able to see if this vehicle may be one of the the ones in the surveillance footage?

I will drive by tonight and get an exact make and model...... to see if it compares

I will drive by tonight and get an exact make and model...... to see if it compares

I did go by and look at the dark car that is in the driveway on the corner of Cindy Lane and Round Rock. It does not fit the description only in dark color. It is a newer VW sedan with chrome wheels. The cars from the pics released all have black wheels and are older. So I don't think this is the one in question. I did take a pic but it is on my sisters phone.

Also, in regards to TH condition. I have a friend who is a nurse at JPS and he is definantly still a live and condition has very much improved. Another friend who works for the Tarrant County sheriff's office told me that since he is an inmate he is treated as an inmate in jail would be. That is one of the reasons why his mother is off limits. If he was in jail she would not have full access to him; Im also sure because of the situation and investigation that plays a large part of it... IMO

I just learned about K2 last night. It is not detectable in a drug test.

Once, that I'm aware of. Believe me: I've been looking - that's how I found this.

And in that one article it she was essentially quoted that no one would tell her anything about her son's condition, she'd been asked to leave the hospital, and that she was unhappy about that. If that was twisted, I'd love to know what she actually said? Really, I would.

Thought so. I was hoping I did not miss her say anything. If they did twist I would like to know what she said also. I would not see the point in twisting any of that though especially at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u3499