GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I am going to post similar cases to Alanna that also happened in Texas:

During the evening hours of Friday, 09-02-1988, 7 year old Cortney Clayton rode her bicycle to a convenience store one block from her residence in Stamford, Texas. The population of Stamford was less than 4,000. On Sunday, 03-26-1989, Cortney's remains were discovered in a field approximately 50 miles from Stamford, Texas. Cortney was a student at Oliver Elementary School. Cortney was survived by her parents and two brothers.

--------

Heidi Lynn Seeman, an 11 year old white female, was one of two daughters to Mr. and Mrs. Seeman. She had recently completed the fifth grade at Stahl Elementary and was enjoying her summer with family and friends. On Saturday, 08-04-1990, Heidi disappeared while returning home from spending the night with one of her friends. She had left the friends house on foot and was last seen walking west on Stahl Road. A massive search ensued, however, she was not located. On 08-25-1990 Heidi's body was discovered by a land owner along a county road in a rural area outside of Wimberly, Texas in Hays County. An autopsy determined her manner of death to be homicide.

-------

On July 11, 1998, 8-year-old Edna Rodriguez was reported missing from her family's residence at 3536 Travis Avenue. She was the subject of an extensive police search. She was found the next day in the driveway of the vacant residence at 3604 Lipscomb. It was later determined that she had been strangled. (Fort Worth)

------

On June 27, 1983, Julie Fuller was staying with her parents at a motel in the city of Arlington. Julie left the room to take some trash to a dumpster. She did not return to the room. The following day, the body of Julie Fuller was found in a ditch at 200 Handley-Ederville Road in Fort Worth. She had been strangled. Julie Fuller and her parents had recently arrived in the United States from England.

--------

Interesting info from a case study of 175 solved missing and abducted children who were found murdered:

Child murder victims were more likely to be killed by family member (67%) than by a friend-acquaintance (28%) or a stranger (5%).

10% percent of child murderers were considered to be model citizens.
30% were described as “strange” by others who knew them.
20% were on probation or parole for some other offense when the murder occurred.

26% of the killers abused alcohol.
21% abused illegal drugs

The time span between when the victim was last seen and the initial contact with the killer was < than 30 minutes in 3/4 of the child-abduction murder investigations in this study.

The distance between where the victim was last seen and the murder site was as follows:
1-199 feet (26.6%)
199 feet-1/4 mile (19.2%)
1/4-1.5 miles (13.7%)
1/2-12 miles (24.5)
>12 miles (15%)

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/archive/documents/homicide_missing.pdf

I agree this is a huge amount of LE working this case and wonder if there is something bigger that we're not aware of. I've gotta hit the sack but two thoughts I'll leave you all with ...... have there been any similar abductions of late , perhaps in another state ( obviously none as public and broad daylight as this , but with some other similarities ). Second and I hate to even say this out loud but surely someone else has thought it...... Amber Hagerman. Could there be anything ........... possible....... IDK...... I hope I wake up to an arrest that solves two cases .

Wouldn't that be a thing!! 33 minutes away...

I personally have several colors of duct tape, some electrical tape, hundreds of Walmart shopping bags and a tarp. At any given time, some or all of them have been in my car. The true uses are mundane and uninteresting. I don't see red tape as any indication of guilt since it's sold at every Walmart, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc.

I wonder if the SKU numbers could link the roll to a specific batch & store ... Wasn't a receipt also seized?

TOD was most likely noted when someone arrived on the scene and pronounced her dead.

Also, it seems like I remember in missing person cases when they find the person the day they are found is noted as the date of death. Am I completely off here or does anyone else recall seeing this before.
Sorry. I didn't see you had already posted.

You're right, time and date is noted when an official pronouncement is made.

Yeah, I saw this earlier--it seemed like a couple of concurrent posts mentioned the teens finding her at 7:26 but then TOD reported 7:33? It was never explained or brought up again and I don't remember the source for either. Well, teens calling in may be from Peachy's 911 rewind.

Just my guess, but I think the 7:33 time might be when LE arrived at the scene and saw Alanna was deceased. The 911 call which was released earlier today has the time the call came in at 7:12.

Here's the link to the 911 call recording.
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...g-girl-was-found-dead-in-tarp-on-street.html/

Earlier in a post I said a reporter said a witness saw red tape at the scene. I did not have a link it was in a broadcast. I do not have a link now, but on channel 4 evening news. that's www.myfoxdfw.com they were talking to the boy who found the baby , the 17 yr old who first found and he said himself on camera that he saw red tape around the garbage bag inside the tarp. Credible? That's for each to decide. I'm sure soon, if not already , there will be a link to that video on the link.

See Bessie's Post... This thread... Post number 9...

for MSM report of RED TAPE on AG's extremities...

HTH...:seeya:

July 2, 2013

Body of girl found under tarp on street in Saginaw, Texas, report says
(CBS) SAGINAW, Texas - The FBI and Texas Rangers are working with police in Saginaw to try to determine how the body of a little girl ended up underneath a tarp in the middle of a road, CBS DFW reports.
Neighbors Discover Child's Dead Body Underneath Tarp on Saginaw Street
NBC/DFW
Tuesday, Jul 2, 2013 - Updated 10:37 PM CDT
by Jeff Smith
“At first, I just thought it was some rubber stuff at first, and then I got a closer look and all I saw was a bag and I saw some hair sticking out and so, I was like, ‘Oh my God! It’s a girl!’ And that’s when I dropped to my knees and just started crying,” said 18-year-old John Smith.
Dead girl found wrapped in tarp in Fort Worth area
Associated Press
Posted on July 2, 2013 at 9:02 PM
SAGINAW, Texas (AP) — One of two teenagers who found the body of a young girl wrapped in tarp said Tuesday that the child's hands and feet were tied and her head was covered with a plastic shopping bag.
July 1, 2013

Teens Find Little Girl’s Body Along Saginaw Road
CBS/DFW
July 1, 2013 10:16 PM
by Stephanie Lucero
SAGINAW (CBSDFW.COM) - The FBI and Texas Rangers are working with police in Saginaw to solve a disturbing discovery near the corner of Cindy Lane and Round Rock Drive. Children in the residential Tarrant County neighborhood found the body of a dead little girl underneath a tarp on Monday evening.

See Bessie's Post... This thread... Post number 9...

for MSM report of RED TAPE on AG's extremities...

HTH...:seeya:

The teens said the girl was wrapped in tarp and her feet and hands were bound with tape. They told the dispatcher that a Walmart plastic bag covered her head.

It says tape here (not the color of tape) but I didn't even know that tape was used to bind her hands and feet so thank you for this info!

http://www.kens5.com/news/crime/214204371.html

I think they can tell a lot from the tape. The composition. If it came frombthe same roll

TOD was most likely noted when someone arrived on the scene and pronounced her dead.

Also, it seems like I remember in missing person cases when they find the person the day they are found is noted as the date of death. Am I completely off here or does anyone else recall seeing this before.

No, I have seen it. It is a "legal date/time of death" for lack of a better term.

Neighbors told NBC 5 the 6-year-old girl would wander the streets alone, and would become visibly upset and cry when she had to go back home after playing with other children.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52383073/ns/local_news-dallas_fort_worth_tx/#.UdTyF78dU21

Hmm. Alanna had two siblings she could play with at her home.

This statement from the neighbor is concerning to me, because

1) I have known lots and lots of children in my lifetime, and I have never a seen child cry when they had to go home (besides the regular old scuffles with mom or dad when they wanted to stay--this from toddlers, mostly), and

2) There was one time in my life I remember, and will never forget, sobbing at the neighbors when it was time to go home. I was seven, and it was justified sobbing :(

However, I guess I would want to hear this confirmed by more than one neighbor before I give it much credibility. There was one neighbor who made this statement linked in an article in the first thread, and the way this article is worded makes me feel as if they just lifted the information from that article, added an "s" to neighbor, and went with it.

Somewhere out there are Alanna's clothes and possibly a bike or scooter, right? Have we heard whether any of her toys are missing? The killer must have dumped the clothing somewhere. What was she wearing? Have we even heard? Isn't that important to know?

All I can say is there are a lot of pics of her being happy, at home. And other neighbors speaking positively.

Somewhere out there are Alanna's clothes and possibly a bike or scooter, right? Have we heard whether any of her toys are missing? The killer must have dumped the clothing somewhere. What was she wearing? Have we even heard? Isn't that important to know?

This is a very good point. I wonder why the public isn't being asked to keep an eye out for Allana's clothing, or given a description of what she was last wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties