GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feeding a child is not a fashion statement. It is expected that parents provide food for their children. Not to provide food can get a charge of neglect.

Providing food for your child is not a parental style; it is recognized as a requirement.

Any child can be gone in the blink of a second, for sure.

To me, not worrying about mealtime indicates a pattern that someone could have been observing and utilizing.

Maybe unjustly, but I feel if these pattern was observed in a poor family, there would be a lot of people calling for the other children to be taken away.

Families have different schedules when it comes to eating, snacking, sleeping. Especially in the summer. I would not presume that it is neglectful not to feed your children at a what some people presume is a "normal" meal time.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Does this remind anyone else of JR, where the backpack was left, vs where she was abducted? He knows the neighborhoods- WELL.

Yes, it does remind me of JR.

But it makes it more boggling that LE says everyone is safe.

She was going to school and was going into first grade. I'll find a link. THe school has the same name as her neighborhood (Whispering something?)

The video page 11 - Post #274 states AG was about to start the first grade...

Name of AG's neighborhood is Whisperwood Estates...

FYI...

IIRC the elementary school over there is Willow Creek? The same name as the park that surrounds the subdivision.

(I think it was a teen boy and a teen girl? Someone correct me if I'm wrong. They have also been referred to as kids/children playing a few times, but they were teens.)
Two boys, cousins.

"His look on his face, it was terrible, but as soon as he started having tears we knew something was wrong," said Owen's 18-year-old cousin John Smith, who was with Owen. "And when I noticed it was a girl, I dropped to my knees and just started crying."
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/state&id=9160977

In looking at the pic of the tarp on this link....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ation-daughters-murder.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
(Pic about halfway down the page)

It looks like, from the position of the tarp relative to the curb and the stop sign, that the perp would have either been : a) turning right to head southbound on Cindy, which dead-ends one block south at Westgrove- or b) continuing straight, heading eastbound on Roundrock. (The next left turn onto Woodcrest leads out of the neighborhood and easy accesses to head any direction)
Am I looking at that correctly? (I'm notoriously directional-challenged!)

This would be really bizarre and depraved, but -- what if the tarp did drift off of something like a landscaper's truck in the morning. No body, just a tarp. And the killer for whatever perverse reason decided to put the body under the tarp? That would be really weird and sick and twisted, but it would explain how the tarp might have been there from before she disappeared.

“I can assure the community of Saginaw and all surrounding areas that you are perfectly safe. I believe this is going to be an isolated case.”

- http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...red-in-slaying-of-6-year-old-saginaw-girl.ece

Ummmmmm.........1) They don't have a suspect. 2) They have what they think might possibly be a vehicle of interest but they aren't sure. 3) So far they are saying the family isn't responsible. So how do we know this is an isolated case? If I was living in that town, I would be freaked out that there was a child murderer on the loose who was ballsy enough to snatch a child in broad daylight, surrounded by homes.
The only thing I can think of for making this statement is that the FBI found something very specific and/or there was an obvious cause of death which clearly didn't fit a sexual killer's "handiwork" (soaked in chlorinated pool water/tire tracks on the body/broken sternum and ribs-evidence of chest compressions with CPR/or etc...).

This is a holiday week with kids running everywhere. Evidence told the FBI/LE that this wasn't a sexual killer or they wouldn't have made such an irresponsible statement. I hope they aren't wrong.

There wasn't any delay on getting a search warrant either. The FBI was there the next morning.

The only thing I can think of for making this statement is that the FBI found something very specific and/or there was an obvious cause of death which clearly didn't fit a sexual killer's "handiwork" (soaked in chlorinated pool water/tire tracks on the body/broken sternum and ribs-evidence of chest compressions with CPR/or etc...).

This is a holiday week with kids running everywhere. Evidence told the FBI/LE that this wasn't a sexual killer or they wouldn't have made such an irresponsible statement. I hope they aren't wrong.

LE must know something to be that certain. I was thinking accidental drowning--kids playing around doing "escape" stuff maybe or even "prisoner" type play--she hopped in their pool and promptly sank with her hands and feet bound. Neighbor (or neighborhood child) puts body where it was discovered. As someone else posted, the tarp could have been laying there from flying off a truck, boat, etc. and was simply convenient.

Was Monday garbage day for that neighborhood?

Were there other garbage bags on the curb?

LE must know something to be that certain. I was thinking accidental drowning--kids playing around doing "escape" stuff maybe or even "prisoner" type play--she hopped in their pool and promptly sank with her hands and feet bound. Neighbor (or neighborhood child) puts body where it was discovered. As someone else posted, the tarp could have been laying there from flying off a truck, boat, etc. and was simply convenient.

Why would they do the garbage bag, bag over head, tape, etc?

I'm probably in over my head here and quoting TV crime shows, but doesn't the bag over the head indicate something psychologically about the killer?

I do find the accidental death scenarios possible, but keep getting hung up at the bindings and bags. Garbage bag to conceal body, maybe, but why bag over head?

She was secured in the tarp with a tightly cinched belt. My hope and prayer right now is that another child, an older child, was not involved.

Sure kids can put ties around legs or arms/wrists for fun, but I don't see a child also putting a bag over someone's head.

“I can assure the community of Saginaw and all surrounding areas that you are perfectly safe. I believe this is going to be an isolated case.”

- http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...red-in-slaying-of-6-year-old-saginaw-girl.ece

Ummmmmm.........1) They don't have a suspect. 2) They have what they think might possibly be a vehicle of interest but they aren't sure. 3) So far they are saying the family isn't responsible. So how do we know this is an isolated case? If I was living in that town, I would be freaked out that there was a child murderer on the loose who was ballsy enough to snatch a child in broad daylight, surrounded by homes.
But, at the same time...
Investigators have no suspects in the “disturbing case” of Alanna Gallagher, the 6-year-old girl whose body ended up under a tarp on a residential street Monday, a Saginaw police spokesman said Wednesday.

That means “any single person in this area is a suspect,” officer Damon Ing said at a news conference.
http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/03/4980912/911-call-i-think-its-a-little.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nutphinx