Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not ... Red truck.

Okay... Just jumping off your post..

we have been assuming AG was taken and dropped from this one (possibly) red truck...

Could she have been driven from the area she was taken in one vehicle....

then TRANSFERRED to another vehicle before she landed on Roundrock Dr.?

Just a thought...

3 RSO's live together at the same address not far from where her body was found.

This is a dead end road around the corner and maybe on the path of someone who was circling the Cindy/Roundrock route.

http://goo.gl/maps/Lnph3

I see what look to be tire marks on the grass on either side of the road, like cars do turn around messily there, or drive up on there for whatever reason.

And I see a copse of trees off to the right. Maybe the perp thought to head there?

But it was still daylight, so IDK. :dunno:

Also, what is up with the Saginaw Airport? Commuter air port/small planes, I'm assuming. Is it abandoned? It doesn't look....active.

In the case of those three RSO's that live together I believe all three's victims were little girls. Definately two of them anyway.

Still I can't get over that Texas RSO's are permitted social media.

Also the one guy is up there in age, and one of them has lived in at least another State.

When it was brought up the other day it made me think of poor Meghan Kanka. Three of them RSO's lived in one house.

In the case of those three RSO's that live together I believe all three's victims were little girls. Definately two of them anyway.

Still I can't get over that Texas RSO's are permitted social media.

Also the one guy is up there in age, and one of them has lived in at least another State.

When it was brought up the other day it made me think of poor Meghan Kanka. Three of them RSO's lived in one house.

There are two places within 15 minutes of me that house multiple sex offenders a small scuzzy motel on the Black Horse Pike ( same place they give vouchers to poor parents to stay with their children) and the other is called an "Inn" but it's more like a rooming house.

I hate even driving past them...

Maybe in haste he made that left turn one street too soon. I dont know but driving in circles doesnt make sense.

Maybe they started at Cindy and made a sharp right ( to head toward S. Old Decatur Road) or a sharp left (to take Woodcrest to W. McLeroy).

Ok, off to bed for me...I'm sure to dream about various and sundry bird poo. :sigh:

HOW is there no arrest yet, with LE's statements to the community yesterday? (Was it just yesterday-or Wednesday?) I know I am a broken record on this point, but Imo it is so irresponsible for LE to have said what they did when they are just talking about getting DNA from sex offenders today.

Can someone give me the Clift Notes on how exactly this vehicle description came to light? Who saw this red truck? How did they see it in relation to a wadded up tarp ending up on the road? Was it just driving fast or erratically through the area and caused some heads to turn? Was it seen with a tarp in the back? Why is everyone stuck on a red truck with green paint? It would be awful if this vehicle wasn't involved.

HOW is there no arrest yet, with LE's statements to the community yesterday? (Was it just yesterday-or Wednesday?) I know I am a broken record on this point, but Imo it is so irresponsible for LE to have said what they did when they are just talking about getting DNA from sex offenders today.

Yes and yes....I actually thought an arrest was quickly coming. :blushing: LE 's statement caused me to feel that way. Yet here we are 2 days later, no Arrest, no POI,..... And a neighborhood full of kids waiting for an arrest so they can feel safe again.

I wonder how many people really saw a red truck near the intersection. :moo:

Wow, it took me forever to get back on.

Were the mods out prancersing? (snicker) j/k too.

happy-prancing.gif

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=pran...nw=174&start=0&ndsp=8&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:91

Also, what is up with the Saginaw Airport? Commuter air port/small planes, I'm assuming. Is it abandoned? It doesn't look....active.

That Saginaw Airport has intrigued me from the beginning...

Yet... I don't know why...

Looks to be fairly small..

can any locals provide some info.?

TIA...:seeya:

If Facebook gets proof of a RSO having a page they delete it quickly.

O.K. thanks vanillasky. On FB's end then. It's legal as all get out in Texas so RSO's can FB, Twitter and on and on.

Thanks again as I will send that along.

I have been having so many problems with the site for a few days...and a complete meltdown a while ago.

Websleuths had a meltdown for me about an hour ago...

and, therefore, I had a meltdown, too! :gasp:

I so want this monster caught and quick.
I am pretty sure LE feels the same.
People who commit crimes like this need to be removed from society.
I do not think they can be rehabbed ever.
They are too evil and sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members