GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was about DNA -- but they took like 8 toothbrushes, not counting the head from an electrical toothbrush.

How many people live in the house?

Salem

Well, there were also DNA swabs listed.

I think quite a few of the toothbrushes came from the cars, though. Maybe extras for travel? Er, or maybe they are testing the CAR ones for DNA?

Or maybe the toothbrushes are also a craft thing.

I thought this was about DNA -- but they took like 8 toothbrushes, not counting the head from an electrical toothbrush.

How many people live in the house?

Salem

I have 3 toothbrushes just for me :( ........ I use them for different things. One is the swirly electric kind and I don't put toothpaste on it.

Item 31 & 50 - a black restraints???? What the heck is that?
Item 39 - plastic gloves?
Item 63 - arm & leg restraints? What are those? Not zipties, because if they were zip ties, they would be called zipties, wouldn't they? Why are they called restraints?

Wow - they took enough toilet paper and toilet paper rolls to have kept the whole summer camp in business for a full year. What is up with the toilet paper?

Salem
Gah!!!! I google it. :blushing: Black appears to be a favorite color for this item.

I missed mountains of toilet paper..... how much was it ?

I'm still confused. The perp bought extra tarp and tape to leave in the car?? Ya lost me...

Hmm? No, I didn't say anything about the perp leaving anything in the car. I'm sorry, I did say it was a pet theory, it wasn't my intention to annoy anyone with it. :)

I asked that a while ago. I wanted to know when the last time somebody from outside the home had seen the little girl. Haven't heard a thing.

We had an insider describe a very specific sighting mid-afternoon, but she wasn't verified and the post is probably gone. Officially, I believe you are correct.

I'm still confused. The perp bought extra tarp and tape to leave in the car?? Ya lost me...

I think she means that the perp had planned the murder for some time, and had taken tape and other items from the car ahead of time, and had them ready to use after she was snatched. Presumably the point would be to try to cast guilt on the family.

I think toilet paper was used as a gag. I think she was restrained and then had TP shoved in her mouth.

Why so much toilet paper and empty rolls from toilet paper? What is that about?

Salem

I asked the same question earlier. I'm speculating here that she may have been quieted with a wad of toilet paper. :shudder at the thought:

I don't know, but like every 3rd or 4th item was toilet paper or toilet paper rolls. Charmin Ultra seems to be the favorite, but there was some Cottenelle thrown in there too.

I think it is odd that they would take all that toilet paper.

Salem

Ohhhh.............. I hadn't thought of that. :( This poor baby.

And the thought that "arm and leg restraints" were used on her?? :(

Salem

Thread is moving fast, does anyone remember which LE Facebook was linked earlier? The one with the interesting discussion among locals about today's search?

(I'm trying to figure out if it's an 'official' LE page and thus if I can paraphrase some of the comments.)

Sorry I didn't post this earlier in answer to your question.

Rebecca Lopez ‏@rlopezwfaa 55m Police took out 34 rolls of toilet paper, water from hot tub, Walmart bags, toothbrushes, and other items in search of Alanna Gallagher home

I don't know, but like every 3rd or 4th item was toilet paper or toilet paper rolls. Charmin Ultra seems to be the favorite, but there was some Cottenelle thrown in there too.

Salem

Hopefully they left them with a roll or two. ;)

I asked that a while ago. I wanted to know when the last time somebody from outside the home had seen the little girl. Haven't heard a thing.

Sorry KMouse I hadn't seen your post. As far fetched as it may seem it would point to the wet bathing suit.

Salem

They also took mounds of trash bags and Walmart bags. They are trying to determine if any of the items came from the same lot/package as whatever was found with her body.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member