GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before anyone reposts the pics, could you use ArianeEmory's pic? The other blew the margins bigtime for us using older computers or different browsers. tyvm

Here's another link for a pic of the vehicles.

BPkat9_CcAA_bYR.jpg

Meagan Harris ‏@BigDNyeBooker 13m Pics just released by the #Saginaw police. They show 2 vehicles who may be witnesses in the Alanna Gallagher case. pic.twitter.com/qfoOQ2iuqb

https://twitter.com/BigDNyeBooker

Wow, so they ARE in color. I hope we get a real version soon.

Everybody is focused on G. Zimmerman and T. Martin. Other things went under reported during the Arias trial too.

That's what I thought.
Scary that a child predator is on the loose and no/little national media coverage, very scary!

So, can I take from this that Subies are plentiful in this area?

(Where I live there are maybe 1 in 1000 cars that are Subarus, even though we have a dealer in town.)

I honestly don't know. I don't think Subarus are very popular cars at least not in CA. I was just noting that it didn't look like it came off of the lot that way and whatever it is looks to have a spoiler, possible body kit, and custom rims/tires. I'm guessing based on experience with a friend who was really in to "street racing" style cars.

Before anyone reposts the pics, could you use ArianeEmory's pic? The other blew the margins bigtime for us using older computers or different browsers. tyvm

Here's another link for a pic of the vehicles.

BPkat9_CcAA_bYR.jpg

Meagan Harris ‏@BigDNyeBooker 13m Pics just released by the #Saginaw police. They show 2 vehicles who may be witnesses in the Alanna Gallagher case. pic.twitter.com/qfoOQ2iuqb

https://twitter.com/BigDNyeBooker

sorry...my fault. :blushing:

Thanks for the new pic!

Would someone with better eyesight than me please click this link, choose street view, and click the arrows to "drive" down Cindy Lane towards Roundrock Dr.? Please look for those two almost identical trees in the front yard of a home that has a break in the roofline (see the shadow of roof). I tried. I can't find a home on Cindy Lane with these two trees and roofline, but I'm sitting in the sun and can't see well. Maybe that video is from a street near Alanna's home.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/335-Cindy-Ln-Saginaw-TX-76179/29263887_zpid/

Another quick enlargement, but I really hope they release something that isn't a picture of a picture. Still, way more detail now. But this version does not include the full frame of each camera.

Attachments

• BPkat9_CcAA_bYR.jpg
    BPkat9_CcAA_bYR.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 96
(I think if NG covers anything, she may go back to Elaina Steinfurth, who has still not been recovered, and which is a case more akin to Caylee.)

She's starting full coverage of the Andrea Sneiderman case on July 29. With no shows on the weekend, that's only 5 days left for other cases to get some attention from her. And it wouldn't shock me if there's more coverage of Zimmerman/Martin next week.

IMO, there are tons of narrow-minded people who would do something exactly like burning this car to "send a (ignorant) message about their lifestyles.

Would someone with better eyesight than me please click this link, choose street view, and click the arrows to "drive" down Cindy Lane towards Roundrock Dr.? Please look for those two almost identical trees in the front yard of a home that has a break in the roofline (see the shadow of roof). I tried. I can't find a home on Cindy Lane with these two trees and roofline, but I'm sitting in the sun and can't see well. Maybe that video is from a street near Alanna's home.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/335-Cindy-Ln-Saginaw-TX-76179/29263887_zpid/

There is no streetview; it comes up blank.

Actually, Subarus are really common around here. Problem being, they look like a lot of other sedans.

Personally, I think the second pic looks like an old Honda Accord. My sister had one, and it looked just like that.

BPkerDTCEAADqmc.jpg

and another one. If in doubt on the size of a pic I go advanced to check it out usually first. Also, noticed some of the jpg links have "large" at the end. I just remove the large when inserting.

I honestly don't know. I don't think Subarus are very popular cars at least not in CA. I was just noting that it didn't look like it came off of the lot that way and whatever it is looks to have a spoiler, possible body kit, and custom rims/tires. I'm guessing based on experience with a friend who was really in to "street racing" style cars.

BBM I think so, too. Black rims (or the like). Street racing.

* Reminds of the discussion of cars during the Sierra Lamar case.

Setting their vehicle on fire?
How can someone be so mean?
I truly feel sorry for this family.
imo

BPkerDTCEAADqmc.jpg

and another one. If in doubt on the size of a pic I go advanced to check it out usually first. Also, noticed some of the jpg links have "large" at the end. I just remove the large when inserting.

I never knew that. Thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member