GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LDHummingbird, do you know who was the last person in Alanna's household to see her that day and what time that was? Was Alanna at home when LG got back at around 4:00?

LDHummingbird, do you know who was the last person in Alanna's household to see her that day and what time that was? Was Alanna at home when LG got back at around 4:00?

Alanna was not at home when LG got home. AFAIK the last person to see Alanna was MM, and I don't know exactly what time that was.

No I don't know if they are parked on THAT PARTICULAR street. I don't go down those streets unless I'm garage sale shopping or something random so I'm not really familiar. What I do know is that for most streets in this area it's common for cars to line the streets.

You know what though? I do recall a picture from that night of the LE looking under a car parked on the street. Maybe in the basement. Hopefully that's okay to say without more detail.

I live a few miles away and I pass through that area about every other day. I typically use the bigger roads like Old Decature and McLeroy to get to Saginaw Main. Last Wednesday I decided to drive from Alanna's house to the place where her body was found.

What I found really sort of surprised me. I know early on people contimplated that she fell out of a truck, but after my drive I feel that it was absolutely not possible. The roads in the neighborhood are SO narrow. If there was a car parked on each side of the road there would hardly be enough room for a car to squeeze through. There's no way a truck could have been going fast enough to loose a package of any kind AND not be noticed by people who came out to see the craziness.

I made this map when I got home to record my other findings. First of all Knowles Drive off of McLeroy is under construction and I do believe it has been under construction since before Alanna was killed. Though I can stand to be corrected on this because I simply failed to really notice before hand. But Knowles is closed closest to Alanna's house. You have to take a Detour through another housing community and sinde through those roads to get to Babbling Brook.

If a perp picked Alanna up on her street, or even nearby streets he/she would have to eitehr come back and wind through the neighborhood roads to get back to McLeroy and across to Cindy. Or go up Cirlcle Train or Silverbook as I put arrows through here.

From there the cars woudl logically hit Old Decatur Rd and turn left. This road is a busy road that most cars use to get through to town. The perp could have then turned left on McLeroy and then taken a right on Woodcrest, a left on Cindy and left the body there. This seems a little strange since someone doing HORRIBLE things probably wouldn't want to turn up the very road that houses the police station just a few blocks up.

So then if a car was involved the only other direct routes would include turning up either Springhill or Hillwood Drive, Then taking a right on Cindy and pushing the body out there. This is the direction they would most likely take in order to be stopped at the stop sign in just the correct way that her body would be plopped to the right corner. But why any outside perp would turn into a residential area when they were already on the main road that leads to the highway??

The direction the car would go from there is anyones guess.

Some things. Willow Creek Park stretches almost the entire length of Knowles and Parkwest. It's a giant park with several play structures and walkingtrails and frisbee golf, etc. It's very busy. And it was a beautiful day (one we dont' see many of in Texas) that day so I'm sure there were tons of people out.

Someone mentioned a small area with lots of trees along Woodcrest. But that's not really a dark tree area. It's actually an open lot. There are trees around it, but you can pretty much see all over the lot. Right now there are giant hay bales all over the place.

I am also local and am alwys trying to find the easiest and fastest way to get where we it is that I am going. Living in AG neighborhood myself I can totally see how someone familiar with the area would exit the neighborhood by goin east on bridle tr or silverbrook coming from babbling brook, taking a right on knowles and then nother immediate right onto woodcrest ( to avoid driving by the park full of people) then following Woodcrest, crossing over mcleroy until they got to roundrock. It is very possible to make that entire drive and not pass a single vehicle.

Also, the construction on knowles had not started until sometime last week. So roughly a week and a half ago. It is not always blocked off either. I'm always running to the store, church, friends houses and what not and sometimes it's open and the next day it's closed again.

Facebook should have been renamed to Gossipbook a LONG time ago.

LDhummingbird, I'm so sorry about the FB drama. It makes me sick to my stomach to hear that along with the recent fire that happened.

I have seen the absolute worst come out in people on FB in cases like this. All cases! I just can't read there anymore because I get so angry and feel so bad for the family and friends that lost a loved one.

The examiner articles are equally disturbing!

eileenhawkeye, I was reading earlier today when you were asking people for stats on similar child murders in their metros as compared to the murdered girls in Saginaw/DFW. I couldn't post earlier, but I was curious what your theory was leading into? Serial killer?

I don't really have a set theory except I don't think the parents are involved. I asked if people had similar cases in their metro areas because some people were saying that four stranger abduction-murder cases in 20 years in DFW Area is not that unusual. So I wanted to see how many of those cases people saw in their own areas. I lean towards the cases not being related though. Well, maybe two of them are, but all four? IDK.

LDHummingbird, I'm sorry you're having problems with someone. That's horrible. I had a weird, crazy stalker type years ago, and it was unnerving.

Were the other two children home with MM when LG took you home? Thanks!

Yes, all the children were at home.

Yes, homes here are very afforadable compared to most places. But the property taxes will get you. A house that appraises at say 170K will pay around 5K in taxes each year.

Yep, but we have no state taxes. That's one reason many people are moving here from the west coast so often. My property taxes are pretty low here in Texas.

I don't really have a set theory except I don't think the parents are involved. I asked if people had similar cases in their metro areas because some people were saying that four stranger abduction-murder cases in 20 years in DFW Area is not that unusual. So I wanted to see how many of those cases people saw in their own areas. I lean towards the cases not being related though. Well, maybe two of them are, but all four? IDK.

I try not to allow myself to veer into TV crime-show thinking, but seeing the pictures of all those little brunette girls with bangs, all lined up in a row, gave me a chill for sure.

Especially the ones that seemed to occur every three years or so.

The 14-year gap for Alanna (and the way nothing seems to quite fit in her case) makes me less sure she is part of the pattern, but the 89-99 ones? Don't know.

Thinking outside the box:

What if the perp is a street person who was out in the neighborhood trash-picking on the day Alanna was found?

What if he lives in Willow Creek Park or Willow Creek golf course?

He got her back to Willow Creek Park and decided to dump her right there on Cindy and Roundrock. No reason, no rhyme. A sick minded vagrant.

I live in a nice development with a park nearby and we noticed a vagrant entering an off-path later at night and leaving early in the AM. Never killed anyone that I'm aware of, but he lived there for a few months. We'd see him all scruffy, catching a bus, but always coming back at night before total darkness. We found his hidey hole, a shopping cart, a suitcase, a tarp and a wheeled black trash can hidden in some under brush/bramble. Made me nervous and I alerted the authorities. I think they moved him to a shelter.

You know what though? I do recall a picture from that night of the LE looking under a car parked on the street. Maybe in the basement. Hopefully that's okay to say without more detail.

Basement? Do you mean the gutters? Sorry, I'm tired and I'm not sure what you mean by basement!

Thinking outside the box:

What if the perp is a street person who was out in the neighborhood trash-picking on the day Alanna was found?

What if he lives in Willow Creek Park or Willow Creek golf course?

He got her back to Willow Creek Park and decided to dump her right there on Cindy and Roundrock. No reason, no rhyme. A sick minded vagrant.

I live in a nice development with a park nearby and we noticed a vagrant entering an off-path later at night and leaving early in the AM. Never killed anyone that I'm aware of, but he lived there for a few months. We'd see him all scruffy, catching a bus, but always coming back at night before total darkness. We found his hidey hole, a shopping cart, a suitcase, a tarp and a wheeled black trash can hidden in some under brush/bramble. Made me nervous and I alerted the authorities. I think they moved him to a shelter.

I'm a HUGE FAN of 'outside the box' and so I shall take this time to personally thank you for doing so.

Excellent.

Doesn't mean I agree but it's excellent you think so. :seeya:

I think this article is really good for statistics for stereotypical abductions:

http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/documents/nismart2_nonfamily.pdf

-115 children a year are victims of stereotypical abductions
-55 of those children are 11 and younger
-40% are killed by their abductor
-In 48% of cases, there is more than perpetrator
-The abductor is under age 40 in 78% of cases
-40% of children are abducted from a street, car, or other vehicle
-In 8% of stereotypical abductions, the duration of the episode was less than 2 hours

Basement? Do you mean the gutters? Sorry, I'm tired and I'm not sure what you mean by basement!

The basement or parking lot is the area at the bottom of the list of forums that are members only. Included in that area is scanner chatter.

LDhummingbird, I'm so sorry about the FB drama. It makes me sick to my stomach to hear that along with the recent fire that happened.

I have seen the absolute worst come out in people on FB in cases like this. All cases! I just can't read there anymore because I get so angry and feel so bad for the family and friends that lost a loved one.

The examiner articles are equally disturbing!

I had to quit reading the FB comments from links posted here because I just feel so bad for her parents who might read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx