GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to check the title of the thread to make sure I had the right one!

You're probably right.

I'll just scroll and roll. Lack of chocolate. Old lady hormones. Hot weather. this case has got me so angry.

Can you even IMAGINE how angry you would be if you were looking for you small child that you love and the freaking next door neighbor's teenager killed her?

I'd be insane.

This is so completely senseless.

I can totally agree ... I would go insane too!
Btw I just finished eating a pint of Haagen -Dazs java chocolate chip I've cream. I highly recommend it!

Yes, I saw the post you agreed with.

It was about American Prudishism was being linked to seeing nakkid bodies and then subsequently resulting in the inability to control one's sexual urges.

You went on to agree and then further connected that some people look down their noses at an alternative lifestyle while watching Toddlers in Tiaras which you connected with pedophilia.

I find the two posts combined to be an amazing stretch of the imagination and just would love to see any kind of data, studies? anything? To be able to connect these dots.

As an American I find it offensive that someone can make the statement that America is prudish and that = lack of sexual control which then in your post leads to being a snobby pedophile.

I didn't read it that way at all. They veered off topic a little and were talking about normal sexual behavior. Not pedophilia. IMO

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

I feel sorry for Tyler's mom and I haven't looked at anything about her. I realize what he did is horrible and I'm a huge child advocate. I obviously can't even imagine what the Gallaghers are going through. The choices that Tyler made do not necessarily reflect on the kind of person his mother is. Lord knows my 16 year old has made choices that do not in any way, shape, or form reflect my values. And at 17, what exactly was she supposed to do about what he posted on his FB? It's quite easy to judge what someone should do but until you have had a teen that acts out, you really shouldn't judge. And by acting out, I'm not referring to murdering a child, I'm referring to him playing video games, flipping off a google camera, smoking pot, etc. I'm horrified at the entire situation and can only imagine how much pain his mother is in along with the Gallaghers.

I have 2 children that both tried to act out in little ways, one is a Jr in College & one has graduated college. They would not have been smoking pot or weed that I wouldn't have known about, because I did there laundry and the smell or other hints would have been noticed AND dealt with accordingly. If routine home drug tests were needed, they would be done, and my children knew that.

Also, rest assured there weren't any machine guns on my FB or theirs.

No mother could feel okay with what has happened on any level. It must be the hardest thing in the world. However, there is a hardness/toughness that some might feel influenced the home environment. If he was talking about dropping acid in 5th grade, one would hope that mother would have found a way to discuss issues with his mother on a level that was out of concern not confrontation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva