Found Deceased TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020 #2 *suspect commits suicide*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Alexis might have actually told a friend or two that she didn’t want/couldn’t be with TS anymore, hence the friend saying Alexis wanted to file for a divorce.
Could be any number of scenarios.
Perhaps there were marital issues.
Perhaps Alexis had met someone she was interested in pursuing a relationship and that prompted her to do more than just think about a divorce.
Perhaps she was looking for a reason to get out of the marriage.
Could any or none of the above.

Without Alexis here to speak for herself - it’s impossible to know for certain.
JMO

Sigh. With nothing new, we are simply grasping.
My heart aches as her family enters a new year with such a devastating loss and no closure so far.

I find it interesting that only this group of friends has been vocal, yet she grew up elsewhere. I'm sure with such a bubbly, happy personality, she had many friends.

My heart aches as her family enters a new year with such a devastating loss and no closure so far.

I find it interesting that only this group of friends has been vocal, yet she grew up elsewhere. I'm sure with such a bubbly, happy personality, she had many friends.
Wonder how long she had lived in the Midland/Odessa area? And that’s not a place I would gravitate towards unless I worked in the oil fields. I’m thinking she followed a boyfriend there?
What about her friends from home?
So many questions....

Wonder how long she had lived in the Midland/Odessa area? And that’s not a place I would gravitate towards unless I worked in the oil fields. I’m thinking she followed a boyfriend there?So many questions....

About a year. Not sure if she followed a BF (or ex-fiance) there but if so, that person wasn't TS. Everything I've read says she met him after moving to Odessa.

In 2018, the Pennsylvania native moved to Odessa, Texas, where she met Tom, her future husband. A friend who wished to remain unnamed told KHOU-11 that she met Alexis when they both worked at an Odessa restaurant called Twin Peaks, and she remembered Alexis going through a rough time with an ex-fiancé. This friend was around when Alexis met Tom, who was a regular at the eatery. "They clicked," the pal said. "Watching them click, they're laughing, they're smiling and I was like, 'alright.'"

Alexis Sharkey's Disturbing Death: Exploring the Truth About Her Last Days as Mom, Pals Insist Foul Play - E! Online

Personally, I think she jumps into relationships too quickly. If marriage is supposed to be for the rest of your lives, you need to let time move you past the infatuation period. A lot of times you'll find the person of your dreams was not that at all. Hence an ex-fiancé and getting married too quickly (IMHO) to TS shortly afterward.

And no, I'm not prim and proper nor prudish... I'm practical. lol

ARS's Uni. Degree, Employment?
.... she met Alexis when they both worked at an Odessa restaurant called Twin Peaks, and she remembered Alexis going through a rough time with an ex-fiancé. This friend was around when Alexis met Tom, who was a regular at the eatery.Alexis Sharkey's Disturbing Death: Exploring the Truth About Her Last Days as Mom, Pals Insist Foul Play - E! Online Personally, I think she jumps into relationships too quickly....
@Gemmie sbm Thx for you post about her relationships.
From her friend's quote, looks imo like ARS & friend were both waitresses/servers (not admin/office peeps) at Twin Peaks* which "has been described as an 'ultimate sports lodge"[3] and breastaurant along with similar chains'" w servers wearing "revealing uniforms that consist of cleavage- and midriff-revealing red plaid tops, as well as khaki or denim short shorts." Like Hooters, Tilted Kilt Pubs, et al. Apparently worked there in 2018.
Then later or maybe concurrently, she was an independent contractor (soc media influencer? - code talk for MLM commission sales) for Monat,* a self described "wellness company" selling "hair care products, skincare
products, and hygiene products for pets." Her IG seemed imo to focus largely on appearances.

Did ARS have any employment tied to her bachelors degree in biology? I realize that many ppl w bachelors, masters, even PhDs, are unemployed, underemployed, or working in fields/positions not dependent on their higher ed. Esp'ly in past few yrs for newer grads. Not knocking or criticizing her or the the companies. Just wondering.

From her friend's quote, looks imo like ARS & friend were both waitresses/servers (not admin/office peeps) at Twin Peaks* which "has been described as an 'ultimate sports lodge"[3] and breastaurant along with similar chains'" w servers wearing "revealing uniforms that consist of cleavage- and midriff-revealing red plaid tops, as well as khaki or denim short shorts." Like Hooters, Tilted Kilt Pubs, et al. Apparently worked there in 2018.
Then later or maybe concurrently, she was an independent contractor (soc media influencer? - code talk for MLM commission sales) for Monat,* a self described "wellness company" selling "hair care products, skincare
products, and hygiene products for pets." Her IG seemed imo to focus largely on appearances.

Did ARS have any employment tied to her bachelors degree in biology? I realize that many ppl w bachelors, masters, even PhDs, are unemployed, underemployed, or working in fields/positions not dependent on their higher ed. Esp'ly in past few yrs for newer grads. Not knocking or criticizing her or the the companies. Just wondering.

We do not know whether she engaged in work related to her academic qualifications but if not I'd suspect student debt, the need for some fast financial independence and just the fun of it.

According to a former post; she did meet her husband at “Twin Peeks”; apparently he was a routine patron there...
* Twin Peaks Twin Peaks (restaurant chain) - Wikipedia
** Monat Monat - Wikipedia

I am taking her mom’s words on this one. Alexis loved travel, loved warm weather. She had planned to take a year off before medical school. She graduated summa *advertiser censored* laude from Pitt with a degree in biology. That’s no small feat.

Alexis grew up in a small, rural town, and the wide world was out there for a smart and beautiful woman to make her own choices. She went towards that world. We will never know if her choices would have changed, or how her life might have developed in time. It should not have ended this abruptly and tragically. Every parent’s worst nightmare.

Mother of Houston influencer believes her daughter was murdered

wow i didnt think of that. where are her friends from before??

wow i didnt think of that. where are her friends from before??
Her mom mentioned in one of the interviews that the viewing was small only closest family and friends, a few from TX, a close old friend who now lives out of state, and otherwise folks from her home state PA (where she also attended college). Her mom also has stated in interviews she feels it’s important to keep AS in news to keep focus on the case. That has been demonstrated by her actions and JMO I believe she signaled that to the friends as well. Both mom and friends did a new round of interviews right after the viewing. JMO.

I am taking her mom’s words on this one. Alexis loved travel, loved warm weather. She had planned to take a year off before medical school. She graduated summa *advertiser censored* laude from Pitt with a degree in biology. That’s no small feat.

Alexis grew up in a small, rural town, and the wide world was out there for a smart and beautiful woman to make her own choices. She went towards that world. We will never know if her choices would have changed, or how her life might have developed in time. It should not have ended this abruptly and tragically. Every parent’s worst nightmare.

Does anyone know if drug and organ testing results are in yet?

@steeltowngirl Thx for your post.
I had not read or heard before about ARS plans for med school, or a yr off before med school.
So many things can happen to turn a planned yr off into a longer span. I've forgotten when she graduated.

And agreeing (as I posted a week or so back) she made some remarkable academic achievements.
As you said, no small feat. my2cts.

Last edited:
Okay everyone, the topic of attorney fees is veering too off topic. Please get back to focusing on the details of Alexis' case.

Thank you.

AND the discussion of attorneys fees all came from one post that included a YouTube video that is NOT approved for Websleuths. All posts that stemmed from that have been deleted, as each subsequent reply quoted a previous post that was deleted.

Please be careful about what you are replying to. If it comes from a post that was a violation of TOS, it may all be for naught.

Having endured abuse and breakup violence, I really do put stock into what her friends have said. That’s not to say that they’re not going about it in a destructive and very irresponsible way! Really disappointed in the way they’ve chosen to outwardly react.
I think her closest friends at the time of her death know exactly the turmoil she was going through though. Not parents, not siblings, not old friends. There is so much shame in being in love with someone who hurts you that to admit it takes very special circumstances. This is all just from my personal experience!! Sigh :(

Just wanted to make a correction RE: AS's educational background.
She graduated from U of Pittsburg at Bradford with a major in Biology Education.
Biology Education is an education degree for teaching Biology in K-12.
I'm not saying she didn't plan to go to medical school but with an education degree she would have to take additional upper level science courses in order to fulfill medical school prerequisites and be considered for admission.
She would also need to take the upper level science courses before taking the MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) in order to ensure she had the science background to test as well as possible.
JMO

Alexis Sharkey: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Just wanted to make a correction RE: AS's educational background.
She graduated from U of Pittsburg at Bradford with a major in Biology Education.
Biology Education is an education degree for teaching Biology in K-12.
I'm not saying she didn't plan to go to medical school but with an education degree she would have to take additional upper level science courses in order to fulfill medical school prerequisites and be considered for admission.
She would also need to take the upper level science courses before taking the MCAT (Medical College Admission Test) in order to ensure she had the science background to test as well as possible.
JMO

Alexis Sharkey: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
Interesting. So she wasn't just "taking a year off" before starting medical school, as that wouldn't even be a possibility. It's strange how so far, nothing is quite as it seems in this case.

Interesting. So she wasn't just "taking a year off" before starting medical school, as that wouldn't even be a possibility. It's strange how so far, nothing is quite as it seems in this case.

I don’t know the specifics of the requirements she had completed and still needed to complete. Her mother seemed to believe AS was planning to apply for medical school.

“Sharkey had moved to Houston with her husband, Tom Sharkey, earlier this year. She grew up in Pennsylvania and was taking a year off after college before applying to medical school, her mother told KPRC.”

Mother of deceased Instagram influencer Alexis Sharkey suspects murder

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back