TX - Alexis Sharkey, 26, Houston, 27 Nov 2020-MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE-NO DISCUSSION

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

oviedo

Reaction score
Media, Maps and Timeline - No discussion please.

Family desperately looking for missing 26-year-old last seen on Thanksgiving
snipped
By Steve Campion
A Houston public works employee reported finding a naked woman's body on the side of the road over the weekend. Sadly, police confirm it is Alexis Sharkey, who went missing after Thanksgiving.

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- The body of a woman found dead on the side of the road over the weekend is that of 26-year-old Alexis Sharkey, police confirmed Monday.

Sharkey was a popular Houston Instagram influencer.

An investigation began Saturday after a Houston Public Works employee reported finding a woman's unclothed body around 8 a.m. in the 1000 block of Red Haw, near the Katy Freeway. HPD detectives said the employee was driving when they saw feet in the bushes.

Sharkey and her husband recently moved to Houston in January. Robinault said he called the family to let her know she went missing. He hasn't heard from her since Friday.

"We were notified on Saturday that she was missing by her husband," she said. "[He] called us up to let us know, and that's when, of course, any parent goes into full panic mode."

The last time Sharkey was in her hometown in Pennsylvania was last Christmas. Sharkey has two sisters who have also been trying to contact her.

"She would not necessarily contact me every day," said Robinault. "She's kind of got an independent flare, so I just let her live and we just communicate as needed and definitely do. But she has a close-knit group of friends. They've never known her to disappear and I've never known her to not communicate when we reach out to her ... ever. She always has her phone with her. She always responds."

Missing woman hasn't been seen or heard from since last week, family says

'She was always happy' | Alexis Sharkey remembered by friends | khou.com
snipped
“No one answered the door at the apartment Alexis shared with husband 49-year-old husband.”
“Recently, she opened up to us about it and divorce was being filed,” Tanya said. “She was a very private person. She didn’t share a lot about what was going on at home.”
'She was always happy' | Alexis Sharkey remembered by friends | khou.com
----
Alexis Sharkey's Mother Speaks Out About Her Daughter's Death

‘Incredible Loss’: Instagram Influencer Found Dead Along Houston Road

“Throughout the trip, he was sending really awful, nasty messages to her,” the friend said. “But one night when she and I were talking alone she said, ‘He strangles me and chokes me out and I blackout and wake up on the bathroom floor every single time."

"Two friends said Tom Sharkey told them he had gotten into an argument with his wife before she went missing and claimed she had “hopped over their patio fence and into a car.”

Missing Instagram Influencer Alexis Sharkey's Nude Body Found on the Side of the Road in Houston
Snipped
Alexis Sharkey, 26, was supposed to meet up with friends to watch movies on Saturday, but wasn't responding to phone calls or texts, her mother, Stacey Clark Robinault, told news station KHOU11. Robinault said that her daughter was last heard from on Friday evening.

On Saturday, Alexis' nude body was found off the side of a road in West Houston, Houston police said, according to a previous KHOU11 report.

Sharkey's friend Tanya Ricardo told KHOU11 that the influencer spent Thanksgiving at her house and last spoke with her around 6 p.m. on Friday.

Houston influencer found dead was 'scared for her life' prior to death, friends say

The 26-year-old Instagram influencer from Houston had told her friends before she died that she feared for her safety, according to one of her friends.

Alexis Sharkey was found dead on the side of a road on Saturday morning. Her friends told ABC13 that Sharkey mentioned to them about her fears a month ago during their trip to Marfa, Texas.

Case status at the Harris County ME

Case number ML20-5072 (under the surname ROBINAULT)
Cause and manner both still pending.

Case Status

Despite her sunny online persona, multiple friends said the 26-year-old had a troubled relationship with her new husband, Tom Sharkey, whom she married in December.

“Her and her husband were going through a divorce,” one friend said. The decision to end her marriage, the friend said, came after a girls’ trip to Marfa, Texas, last month, where Sharkey claimed her husband “had been putting hands on her.”

“Throughout the trip, he was sending really awful, nasty messages to her,” the friend said. “But one night when she and I were talking alone she said, ‘He strangles me and chokes me out and I blackout and wake up on the bathroom floor every single time.’”
‘Incredible Loss’: Instagram Influencer Found Dead Along Houston Road

Sharkey’s close friend Chelsea Turnbow told FOX 26 about the moment she learned something was wrong Friday night.

“Tom, which is her husband, texted my boyfriend,” said Turnbow. “11 p.m. is when my boyfriend John called Tom and said, What’s going on, Tom? And he said, 'Me and Lex got into an argument, and she left. I don’t know where she went. Can you just please let me know if you know anything.'”

Surveillance video could give clues on how influencer’s body ended up in Houston ditch

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back