TX TX - Amalia Garza, 39, San Antonio, 1 Mar 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

It looks like it very well may be...
did you follow up on this at all?

I had not heard of Molly's case, (away from WS for a while) but came here to see about the recent ID on Sally Hines. I was wondering if it was a WSer who called it in. Anyway, so now came across Molly's case while searching Sally Hines, and saw @Tbone144 's post in the thread for this same UP #17854.

TX - TX - Harris Co., UnsFem, 20-45, severed head found in bag in Lake Houston, Mar'18

I wonder how long it will take to find out?

A tragic thing to hope for, but not knowing must be excruciating for her mom. With remains found and positive ID, then LE can start working on an arrest.
Hoping Molly will finally get justice, and her mom will finally have answers.

Extra prayers for Molly's mom.

Last edited:
D889ACCB-4586-47F5-BABC-C01FC5E6ACAD.jpgAADA16C8-8A8E-44A7-8C7A-2D2E2981778D.jpg
Here are a couple of screenshots from the linked video.
I didn’t post a pic of her boyfriend at the time she went missing (according to her mother) because he hasn’t been named a POI in Amalia’s case. His mugshots are featured in the news video also, though, in case anyone would like to have a look.
I’m surprised and sad that the case of missing Amalia “Molly” Garza’s remains open/unresolved. MOO

Gonzalez says the day before her disappearance, Amalia told her she was going to a party with her boyfriend of five years, Steven Rendon.

"She was supposed to call me back after they got back and everything. After that, I never heard from her. I haven't heard from her for six years already," Gonzalez said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961
Back