TX - Andrew Turley tries to sell 4-year-old daughter on Craigslist

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My guess is, if this were legal, he would not lack for customers. Where child prostitution is legal, there are men flying there on jets to participate. There is an unending source of men who want to have sex with children, and teenagers, and they are willing to pay a LOT for it, if they can do it legally and escape prosecution. Sex with boys, OR girls, I think are equal draws.

When you look back even in the 1950's in the east side of London, there was an insatiable line of men wanting to have sex with children and teens, because it was legal in the brothels. You could hardly steal enough children and teens to satisfy the demand.

My husband collects ancient Greek Pottery, pre-B.C., and I've found to my disgust it that very often depicts men having sex with pre-adolescent boys. My husband doesn't buy such pieces, but in the museum auctions, they are there.

Until we recognize that, the fact that many men desire children and teens for sex as something that is age-old, as ancient as civilization, we can't solve this.

This isn't terribly unusual. Men wanting to have sex with children. It harms children beyond repair, and so we have to solve it, but until we recognize that this isn't some rare crazy mental illness thing, we can't solve it. This is common among men. IMHO

It is good that you brought this point up JeannaT.It is very brave of you and I am sure others will disagree .I have never heard anyone discuss this aspect.

It is good that you brought this point up JeannaT.It is very brave of you and I am sure others will disagree .I have never heard anyone discuss this aspect.

Not only that, but it's also hard for those with this compulsion to get help if they want it. There was a great article a while back about a teen who tried to get help. His story was featured on this american life.

A Wisconsin father was sentenced to serve 60 years in prison for attempting to sell his 4-year-old daughter for sex online, the Harris County District Attorney’s office confirms. Turley was given a sentence of 30 years for each of his 2 charges, both of which must be served consecutively, according to the Harris County District Attorney.

http://people.com/crime/man-tries-sell-daughter-online-sex/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back