TX - Angela Hickson, 50. Found in Burning Car. Hood County. 27 June 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PastTense

Reaction score
"The body of woman found in a burning car in Hood County last week has been identified as 50-year-old Angela Perry Hickson, according to officials with the sheriff’s office.

Hickson’s body was found about 3 a.m. Thursday in the 4500 block of Tennessee Trail in Hood County.

That was hours after Hickson was scheduled to be at her father’s birthday party on Wednesday...But Hickson never made to her father’s home in Hood County. “She had a date on Tuesday evening and not many of us knew him,” Wallace said. “She would have never missed our dad’s birthday.”

Hickson’s burning car was found Thursday morning and she was later identified by authorities, but a manner of death remains undetermined pending an autopsy."

She promised she would be at her dad’s birthday. Her burned body was found hours later

As I read the article it is not clear if it was an accident where her car caught fire--or a murder.

Updating: I find a second article
"A murder investigation continues after first responders found a body near a burned car, Sheriff Roger Deeds said."
Woman's body found near burned car

Last edited:
I'd say the chances are good that she was killed, driven in her own car to that location, and the vehicle set on fire. Foul play. Who did she have the date with? (IMO)
Yes, who indeed. Does anyone know who it would have been? If not, maybe fingerprints in/on the car, if possible; msgs. on her phone if they can find it. Let's hope she had a close friend who could fill in some gaps.

Yes, who indeed. Does anyone know who it would have been? If not, maybe fingerprints in/on the car, if possible; msgs. on her phone if they can find it. Let's hope she had a close friend who could fill in some gaps.

According to the article, her sister said that she had a date on Tuesday and not many of [them] knew him. I take that to mean that at least somebody among her friends and relatives knew who it was.

Angie was my aunt, she was my uncle Paul's ex wife. She had 3 kids with him, my cousins Paul Wayne and Holden, who are in prison, and Candace. I just found out about this the other day my sister told me. I havent seen Angie in years but from what i remember she wasnt wreckless but i remember she dated alot after her and my uncle divorced. This seems like a homicide to me only other thing i could think would be a freak accident. Im gonna call my uncle today and get more information on what was going on in her life and ill post whatever i find out on here.

I talked to my uncle that used to be married to Angela and my family seems to think that the guy that she used to be with before this new guy probably killed her. They said he was obsessed with her and supposedly hes a real piece of crap with a temper. If you would like to talk more about all this ill tell u anything i know so far. I was shocked myself when i heard about this, my mom just passed away 2 months ago and she was the same age as Angie. If u want my facebook just ask.

Angie was my aunt, she was my uncle Paul's ex wife. She had 3 kids with him, my cousins Paul Wayne and Holden, who are in prison, and Candace. I just found out about this the other day my sister told me. I havent seen Angie in years but from what i remember she wasnt wreckless but i remember she dated alot after her and my uncle divorced. This seems like a homicide to me only other thing i could think would be a freak accident. Im gonna call my uncle today and get more information on what was going on in her life and ill post whatever i find out on here.
My condolences to you and your family. Such a tough time for everyone

PtrikW34, thank you for posting here and for the information. Angie is my sister. I am the sister that talked to the reporter last week (susie wallace). Do you know the name of the man that was obsessed with her? The guy she had a date with is named Jason Renner and he lives about a block away from where the fire happened. My son and I drove out there yesterday and found the crime scene. It does not look like a place that she would have maybe gotten lost and accidentally drove to because it is off of a private driveway that has a gate with a big "no trespassing" sign.

So, so sorry about your sister, Suess, and hoping for info that can help solve this thing soon.
It is sad for PtrikW34 and certainly for your family and for her friends. At present, this tragedy is very mysterious, too, as we here at WS see so often.

Things should start to move along, but it does not often happen quickly.
It doesn't sound like she got there by mistake unless she was lured there or taken there against her will since it does sound like a very private location, as you said.
Hoping to hear more soon.
We're glad to have you here with us.

Perhaps you could contact the Moderators, stating your connection with AH.
Then you would be able to post, a great deal of info easily.

PtrikW34, thank you for posting here and for the information. Angie is my sister. I am the sister that talked to the reporter last week (susie wallace). Do you know the name of the man that was obsessed with her? The guy she had a date with is named Jason Renner and he lives about a block away from where the fire happened. My son and I drove out there yesterday and found the crime scene. It does not look like a place that she would have maybe gotten lost and accidentally drove to because it is off of a private driveway that has a gate with a big "no trespassing" sign.

Love you my sweet friend. You need anything let us know. I’m so sorry this happened to your family.

Do you know of a connection between her husband that died and the Jason guy?

fb_img_1635961614821-jpg.320349

Angie was my first and only true love and I can't believe this..I cry on December 1st every
"The body of woman found in a burning car in Hood County last week has been identified as 50-year-old Angela Perry Hickson, according to officials with the sheriff’s office.

Hickson’s body was found about 3 a.m. Thursday in the 4500 block of Tennessee Trail in Hood County.

That was hours after Hickson was scheduled to be at her father’s birthday party on Wednesday...But Hickson never made to her father’s home in Hood County. “She had a date on Tuesday evening and not many of us knew him,” Wallace said. “She would have never missed our dad’s birthday.”

Hickson’s burning car was found Thursday morning and she was later identified by authorities, but a manner of death remains undetermined pending an autopsy."

She promised she would be at her dad’s birthday. Her burned body was found hours later

As I read the article it is not clear if it was an accident where her car caught fire--or a murder.

"A murder investigation continues after first responders found a body near a burned car, Sheriff Roger Deeds said."
So, so sorry about your sister, Suess, and hoping for info that can help solve this thing soon.
It is sad for PtrikW34 and certainly for your family and for her friends. At present, this tragedy is very mysterious, too, as we here at WS see so often.

Things should start to move along, but it does not often happen quickly.
It doesn't sound like she got there by mistake unless she was lured there or taken there against her will since it does sound like a very private location, as you said.
Hoping to hear more soon.
We're glad to have you here with us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back