TX TX - Angela Marisol Diaz, 22, conflicting stories, Houston, 01 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score

Relatives are searching for 22-year-old Angela Marisol Diaz, who was last seen at 4:40 a.m. Monday near the Moonlight Inn & Suites on the Gulf Freeway. She was wearing a red dress.

Family members said they've been getting conflicting information about Diaz's last known location. Although she was last seen near the hotel, her cellphone pinged to an area in a different part of town.

IMG_2663.jpg

Angela's boyfriend last saw her on Monday at the Moonlight Inn & Suites. He told her family members that Diaz was going to meet another man.

Angela's family said her boyfriend last saw her at the Moonlight Inn and Suites along Gulf Freeway around 11:30 p.m. on Monday night. The family revealed her boyfriend told them she was supposed to meet a man at the location.

"So when he called, I asked him about my daughter. He said he didn’t know her, then told me ‘yes, I drop her off at Telephone Road," said Diaz.

But Angela’s family said that’s not where her phone was last seen. Instead, around 4 a.m. on Tuesday, Angela’s phone showed her location near a wooded area behind a gym.

DIFFERENT LAST SEEN DATES & TIMES

last seen at 4:40 a.m. Monday near the Moonlight Inn & Suites

last saw her at the Moonlight Inn and Suites along Gulf Freeway around 11:30 p.m. on Monday night
around 4 a.m. on Tuesday, Angela’s phone showed her location

"So when he called, I asked him about my daughter. He said he didn’t know her, then told me ‘yes, I drop her off at Telephone Road," said Diaz.

But Angela’s family said that’s not where her phone was last seen. Instead, around 4 a.m. on Tuesday, Angela’s phone showed her location near a wooded area behind a gym.
I do not like this combination of circumstances at all. The fact her phone pinged in a bayou is very concerning.

"We are missing our family. We are missing one of ours on this holiday," said the wife of Edward Diaz.

According to Angela's family, she went missing on Monday, but her boyfriend didn’t let them know until Wednesday. Her family believes her disappearance is suspicious.

"She’s a really loving, loving girl. A happy girl. She doesn’t have any reason, like the police say, to run away," said Edward Diaz, Angela's father.

Angela's family said her boyfriend last saw her at the Moonlight Inn and Suites along Gulf Freeway around 11:30 p.m. on Monday night. The family revealed her boyfriend told them she was supposed to meet a man at the location.

"She was in the corner in the bayou by the forest behind Fitness Connection and that’s it. It just turned off," said Sorangely Diaz, Angela's older sister.

Interesting story the boyfriend tells. He has no concern with his girlfriend meeting a man alone at 11:30 at night? Then doesn’t report her missing for two days? Super hinky.

Who was she meeting and why, clearly he knows - why isn’t that being stated?

– Family members are pleading for the public’s help in finding a missing woman in Southeast Houston. 22-year -old Angela Marisol Diaz was last seen early Monday morning near a hotel on Gulf Freeway. She was last seen wearing a red dress. She hasn’t spoken to her relatives since, which is uncommon according to her family.

Conflicting stories send the hinky meter into overdrive.

jmo

In Harris County (you must be registered to search the records, with a name and email but no charge) she has several criminal arrests (related) possession, unauthorized use of a vehicle (both dismissed) and evading arrest and detention with vehicle, those 2021 charges for which she was out on $50,000 bond initially and is still on supervision/probation. Case No. 173997901010-3/ the third one is the one active. https://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/edocs/public/CaseDetails.aspx?Get=wZfB1GNIfYZln/r7Ecu0VP//BuOMcigQDPVr5DwFKo05T1EUcSDScKnpTG7SU23P6VQdpt8hTAvctWt9X9s+/KRx73C+kgPWedxtAEgO08I9NEctYvPtbe4mD42Jz9zGpchvaFCzTmK1yf1FCRthgGx05pbBm31ixSDsCf+QuX7OfG0fCvKwPg==

Here are the conditions of her supervision/bond: No firearms, no driving without permission of court (which would be normally employment only), initial curfew 6 pm to 6 am, no consuming alcohol or drugs (recreational or otherwise), no contact with parties to the initial charges or witnesses, no engaging in conduct that could result in arrest. ViewFilePage (if it won't come up you find it by clicking on the Harris County Link above for the case and you can find all the court documents using the top search boxes for "images", which allows you to click on each individual record and see it in full).

The hotel she was last seen at: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_R...s-Moonlight_Inn_and_Suites-Houston_Texas.html

Could she have been engaging in something that would be in violation of the terms of her probation, hence the phone being in such of an out of the way location? Something isn't right with this whole thing, but I hope she just went somewhere to be safe from a situation.

Last edited:
Two reasons to meet a man at a hotel come to mind, neither would be within the terms of her probation.

Angela is so young, only 22! She’s also a victim, IMO - of whatever is going on in this situation. I”m really hoping she’s safe, but worried because her family says being out of contact is not like her.

Watched the news here. Nothing on this little lady, just hurricane scare tactics. Still praying, will keep praying.
No news at all that I can find.. pfff, discouraging.
With all the damages due to Beryl and now the LEO ambushed and killed I am worried this will disappear of the radar completely. She is someone's daughter, sister, auntie.. she is missing and I hope she is located safe soonest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back