TX TX - Angela Marisol Diaz, 22, conflicting stories, Houston, 01 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I searched for updates on Marisol and found nothing :(

Angela’s family shared their frustration with the lack of police response.

"We go home, do the missing flyers, and we come in the morning, and they’re still not there. We’re there before them waiting," said Sorangley Diaz.

"They tell me they don’t have the manpower right now, but time keeps going," said Edward Diaz.

Angela’s family shared their frustration with the lack of police response.

"We go home, do the missing flyers, and we come in the morning, and they’re still not there. We’re there before them waiting," said Sorangley Diaz.

"They tell me they don’t have the manpower right now, but time keeps going," said Edward Diaz.

That news was from July 4, hoping since then LE has “found the time” to investigate :mad:

July 23
We've learned new details since we first told you about Angela's disappearance earlier this month.
Houston police are investigating the case and they now believe Angela's last known location was on Park Place Boulevard near Galveston Road.

According to the family, Diaz's boyfriend said he dropped her off at the Moonlight Inn & Suites on the Gulf Freeway around on June 30 to meet with another man.
"Why did he leave [his] girlfriend to another man’s hands? For what reason?" Yesenia asked. "Because of right now, I do not know that answer."
HPD said they have interviewed multiple people, including a male acquaintance who saw Angela on the night she went missing.
Her family said they also tried to speak with the man.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back