Still Missing TX - Anthony Woodson, 5, Mansfield, 29 Aug 1981 *Arrest in 2018*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey @Turtletxn - another Tarrant county case - :)

Tarrant County-Lon Evans Correction Center Case #1558557D - Terry Lee Woodson

Trial was supposed to start last March, 2020.

TIA! :)

I was able to
Hey @Turtletxn - another Tarrant county case - :)

Tarrant County-Lon Evans Correction Center Case #1558557D - Terry Lee Woodson

Trial was supposed to start last March, 2020.

Tarrant Co shows he is currently in custody. There is no listing for him on any criminal court dockets at this time.

Thank you for checking @Turtletxn !

Some fresh baked cookies for your trouble!

animated-smileys-housekeeping-007.gif

@Turtletxn - just going thru some of my older cases - and was wondering IF there might be an update yet?

TIA!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif

and some more cookies for you! :)
animated-smileys-housekeeping-007.gif

Justice for little "Burt."
I hope he at least felt love from his grandma before he went to live with the abusers.
He was failed by a lot of people.

Woodson has no court date scheduled and is still in custody on $75,000 bond, Lon Evans Correction Center. @Niner

Wake up guys Facebook is buzzin! He could very well be alive like his aunt thinks. People have told the PD and they insist he is dead without a body. Get your gear on let's check this out!
woodson4.png woodson2.png woodson5.png woodson.png

I also want to note his mentality is of age 5 from what folks have said.

Attachments

• woodson1.png
    woodson1.png
    547.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
area.png It is very likely someone picked him up off the road as a child on their way to Mexico. I could see a brain injury happening being tossed from a car and having been severely beat on. Maybe that caregiver passed in the past 4 years. So, he may think he is from St Louis as well or was told he was in fear of someone getting introuble having him. A 5 yr old would not know the difference of states and could be told anything. Several possibilities here.

WOW! That would be great if it IS Anthony! :)

Yes - DNA!!

View attachment 280192 It is very likely someone picked him up off the road as a child on their way to Mexico. I could see a brain injury happening being tossed from a car and having been severely beat on. Maybe that caregiver passed in the past 4 years. So, he may think he is from St Louis as well or was told he was in fear of someone getting introuble having him. A 5 yr old would not know the difference of states and could be told anything. Several possibilities here.
So he is in Mexico now? Wow. This is very interesting.
I have to admit that when I went back to pull the custody info on Terry Lee Woodson, I saw his booking photo and I just saw an innocent man. I have no proof just conviction of the heart (gut feeling).

@Turtletxn - here's another Tarrant County. Don't if the guy found in Mexico is Burt - anything going on with Woodson's court hearings?

Hi @Niner. I posted a link to the court site on another thread for you to take a look.

Hi @Niner. I posted a link to the court site on another thread for you to take a look.

I saw that - I tried Welborn, but it wasn't bringing anything up - I'll try Woodson. :)

Do I have "sign in"?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back