• ariza_maria_estreya_olivares_1.jpg
Ariza, circa 1994

• Missing Since02/01/1994
  • Missing FromPflugerville, Texas
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Date of Birth01/20/1978 (41)
  • Age16 years old
  • Height and Weight5'4, 120 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA blue checkered shirt and blue jeans.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsHispanic female. Black hair, brown eyes. Ariza has a moon-shaped birthmark on her right cheek.
Details of Disappearance
Ariza is a Mexican citizen. She was employed as a live-in maid for a Pflugerville, Texas family in 1994. She was last seen on February 1 of that year, when her employer stated he dropped her off at a bus station in Laredo, Texas. Laredo is over 250 miles southwest of Pflugerville. Ariza has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Did she went back to Mexico, dissapear to stay in the US or a victum of crime?I wonder who reported her missing and if her family really saw her waiting for a bus, Maybe she never left that house? Something fishy here.

Posted by @WebSleuth91 in another thread CA - CA - Tujunga, Hisp/AsianFem 440UFCA, 14-24, wig & St Christopher medallion, Aug'94 as a possible match for this Jane Doe. Copied by me to this thread for convenience.

Ariza was a resident of Mexico who was working as a live-in maid for a family in Texas. She went missing in February 1994. Her employer stated he dropped her off at the bus station. That was the last time she was seen. I included the links to information about Ariza's case below. Unfortunately, there is not a lot of info available in her case and the links I included below mostly contain the same information as one another.

@WebSleuth91 talked to a detective about this case who told him/her that Ariza according to her family never went to a dentist. That's the reason they don't have dental records. This is additional information not mentioned in the files below.
"I reached out to the agency handling Ariza's case and corresponded with a cold case detective. He was super nice. Unfortunately, they have no identifiers for Ariza (dentals, DNA, fingerprints)" "According to information in Ariza's case file, one of her family members stated that Ariza had never been to the dentist. That is why they do not have dental records for her."

Ariza is 5'4 and 120 lbs, which is within the height range and close to the same weight as the Jane Doe mentioned above. She is Hispanic, which the Jane Doe is believed to have been. Ariza went missing approximately 6 months before Jane Doe was found.

Info about Ariza:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Ariza Maria Estreya Olivares – The Charley Project
TX - Ariza Maria Estreya Olivares 16 missing from Pflugerville, Texas
The Doe Network: Case File 1047DFTX
Have you seen this child? Ariza Olivares
ENDANGERED MISSING:ARIZA MARIA OLIVARES
Missing children in Texas (have to scroll for a while to get to her photo and the text just says the same thing as the other sites)

Last edited:
Posted by @WebSleuth91 in another thread CA - CA - Tujunga, Hisp/AsianFem 440UFCA, 14-24, wig & St Christopher medallion, Aug'94 as a possible match for this Jane Doe. Copied by me to this thread for convenience.

Ariza was a resident of Mexico who was working as a live-in maid for a family in Texas. She went missing in February 1994. Her employer stated he dropped her off at the bus station. That was the last time she was seen. I included the links to information about Ariza's case below. Unfortunately, there is not a lot of info available in her case and the links I included below mostly contain the same information as one another.

@WebSleuth91 talked to a detective about this case who told him/her that Ariza according to her family never went to a dentist. That's the reason they don't have dental records. This is additional information not mentioned in the files below.
"I reached out to the agency handling Ariza's case and corresponded with a cold case detective. He was super nice. Unfortunately, they have no identifiers for Ariza (dentals, DNA, fingerprints)" "According to information in Ariza's case file, one of her family members stated that Ariza had never been to the dentist. That is why they do not have dental records for her."

Ariza is 5'4 and 120 lbs, which is within the height range and close to the same weight as the Jane Doe mentioned above. She is Hispanic, which the Jane Doe is believed to have been. Ariza went missing approximately 6 months before Jane Doe was found.

Info about Ariza:
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Ariza Maria Estreya Olivares – The Charley Project
TX - Ariza Maria Estreya Olivares 16 missing from Pflugerville, Texas
The Doe Network: Case File 1047DFTX
ENDANGERED MISSING:ARIZA MARIA OLIVARES
Missing children in Texas (have to scroll for a while to get to her photo and the text just says the same thing as the other sites)
@Bit of hope Thank you for posting the information to Ariza's thread!

If they can and this person is still around I would really want LE to knock on the employer's door ones more.

She was last seen on February 1 of that year, when her employer stated he dropped her off at a bus station in Laredo, Texas.

What was the reason she was put at a bus station in Lerado????!!!! What the heck, there must be more to this story. She was only 16.

The detective emailed me back about this a while ago. I asked him if her employer was ever a suspect and he said:

"I can tell you that there was a suspect identified in the case but there was insufficient evidence to charge him with any crime.

He linked himself to the missing person [Ariza] during an unrelated interview for another charge in 1996 when he stated that he gave her [Ariza] a ride to Laredo. He passed away while on parole from the other charge in 1998."

The detective emailed me back about this a while ago. I asked him if her employer was ever a suspect and he said:

"I can tell you that there was a suspect identified in the case but there was insufficient evidence to charge him with any crime.

He linked himself to the missing person [Ariza] during an unrelated interview for another charge in 1996 when he stated that he gave her [Ariza] a ride to Laredo. He passed away while on parole from the other charge in 1998."
That heavily implies that it was the employer, correct?

That heavily implies that it was the employer, correct?
It certainly looks like that way. I would be interested to know the family that Ariza worked for. There's a million different places he could hide a body in Texas, and without dental records, sadly I think we'll struggle to see Ariza found or identified.

Sadly there's an obvious answer to this case...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mocurrently
Back