TX, Bedford-Mother unfreezes son's sperm

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that however she came to this decision it wasn't an easy one. I also pray that with the decision made, she never has to look back and think why did I do this? the woman needs peace, and I for one hope she finds it.

Losing a child is hard and some people just cannot accept it, but I personally do not believe in what she is doing. She is not giving her son the son he always wanted, she is giving herself the grandchild that she would never have from him. He wanted 3 boys and had their names picked out, what if this is a girl? How did she make his wish come true?

Some may agree with her and thats fine, I'm not trying to argue against anyone. Its just my personal beliefs that this is not right.

Just reading around a bit on her blog (Thanks for the link LadyL) she says that she was concerned about the effect it would have on their future relationships if she used the friends that volunteered.

That sounds legitimate.. People can get pretty emotional about things even when they start out with the best of intentions. This is already a highly charged situation emotionally speaking. This mom gave away her sons organs in organ donation and met at least one of the recipients. She has been lobbying for judicial changes in her state. She has given a victims statement and faced a disappointing sentencing of her sons murderer

She also comments on the intrusive negativity of the press as well as others on her decision to try to retrieve the sperrn after her sons demise.

She has had to process a lot in a short amount of time.

yeah I didn't read further than the brief blurbs shown

It's a valid concern I suppose

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this

Losing a child is hard and some people just cannot accept it, but I personally do not believe in what she is doing. She is not giving her son the son he always wanted, she is giving herself the grandchild that she would never have from him. He wanted 3 boys and had their names picked out, what if this is a girl? How did she make his wish come true?

Some may agree with her and thats fine, I'm not trying to argue against anyone. Its just my personal beliefs that this is not right.

I don't think I would ever do what she's doing, but who knows????

I will say...planning to bring a child into the world that will be loved and well cared for can't be that wrong.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Desireh
Back