TX TX - Blanca 'Elisa' Roberson, 13, Aransas Pass, 6 Aug 1989

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Family of missing Aransas Pass girl still searching over 30 years later

3NEWS spoke with Roberson's sister, Ruby Hall, who after hearing about recent missing persons cases in the Coastal Bend, said she can't help but feel what her own family went through all those years ago over again. A wound she said never heals.

You can't miss it as you come around the curve at the Highway 35 bypass going into Aransas Pass. A plea for help, a picture of a little girl and a reward just as big as the billboard itself.

"Our hope has always been is that someday someone will come forward and give the information so we can find Elisa and we can bring her home," Hall said. She was only 12 years old when her big sister Elisa vanished on a Sunday afternoon.

Elisa's story has just been featured on the Vanished podcast. Part one was released today:

Part two is out now with some pretty surprising twists and turns in the case. The family does have a very experienced investigator working for them pro bono now. Praying for answers.

I hate to say it...but her being moody, etc., I'm wondering if she was pregnant. I know she was young, but it can happen. Or maybe not pregnant, but being sexually abused. I'm sure this has been looked into, but it seems like it may narrow the field of suspects.
I do not feel that the brother was to blame, but that's just my off the cuff opinion.
She was a friend of mine and very immature just like myself
She wasn’t sexually active we all were considered nerds back then and she was extremely shy.
I have searched forever for her
And I’ll never stop looking for her.

The family of a girl who went missing from Aransas Pass on the way to meet a friend more than three decades ago will commemorate the anniversary of her disappearance with a community walk early next month.

According to a letter shared by Ruby Roberson Hall, the family of Blanca Elise Roberson is returning to Aransas Pass for a commemorative walk on Aug. 6. The walk is meant to commemorate the 35-year anniversary of Roberson’s disappearance by walking the route she took that day.

The walk will take place beginning at 6 p.m. at Kieberger Elementary School - 748 W. Goodnight Avenue - and travel the same 6-minute walk that Elisa took on the day she disappeared.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back