Found Deceased TX - Bo Henderson, 7, Lake Corpus Christi,14 April, 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FOUND DECEASED Missing seven-year-old boy found dead
nvestigators looking for a seven-year-old boy who went missing at Lake Corpus Christi have confirmed they found the boy dead.

Police at the scene confirmed that Bo Henderson drowned. His body was discovered at Catfish Cove.

Rest in peace, prayers to his family.
Oh noooooo, how awful, I'm so sorry. Fly high angel Beau!

Can we please correct the spelling. His name is Beau not Bo. I know it doesn't matter really...but it matters to me...

The Latest: Seven-year-old-boy found dead in Lake Corpus Christi waters

So easily these little kids can slip off and drown without anyone hearing or noticing a thing! :(
Stories like this really bother me. When my child was 4 years old, I took him to the YMCA for a swimming class. We all had to sit on the pool's edge waiting for the instructors to come over to our groups. It was an outside pool and other moms were chatting away. We all sat on both sides of the pool.To my horror, I watched a small child just slip off the edge of the pool across from me and slide into the water without a splash. The child just went to the bottom of the pool and didn't move. No one even noticed he was in the water. The next thing that I knew I was screaming and pointing and a life guard pulled the child out of the water. I was told to calm down that no one got hurt. That still bothers me to this day. I remember how that child was just on the bottom of the pool not moving while life continued on the surface. These were the days before phones. Just Moms chatting away and not paying attention. Several years later, I had a student in my first grade class. Then I find out,his sibling drowns over the weekend during a packed pool party. No one noticed the 2 year old was gone..let alone on the bottom of the pool. Poor little Beau!!

Stories like this really bother me. When my child was 4 years old, I took him to the YMCA for a swimming class. We all had to sit on the pool's edge waiting for the instructors to come over to our groups. It was an outside pool and other moms were chatting away. We all sat on both sides of the pool.To my horror, I watched a small child just slip off the edge of the pool across from me and slide into the water without a splash. The child just went to the bottom of the pool and didn't move. No one even noticed he was in the water. The next thing that I knew I was screaming and pointing and a life guard pulled the child out of the water. I was told to calm down that no one got hurt. That still bothers me to this day. I remember how that child was just on the bottom of the pool not moving while life continued on the surface. These were the days before phones. Just Moms chatting away and not paying attention. Several years later, I had a student in my first grade class. Then I find out,his sibling drowns over the weekend during a packed pool party. No one noticed the 2 year old was gone..let alone on the bottom of the pool. Poor little Beau!!
I’ve witnessed this same type scenario twice. Both times the adult literally leaned over the side of the pool, yanked the kid up by their hair!! I was the one flipping out too!!!

During my daughters group pool lessons the parents of triplets brought a friend so each toddler had an adult. Sure enough, one little boy slipped under water but was caught immediately. Best parenting move ever.

I would have been freaking out! Smart idea to teach kids to swim when they're young IMO. All kids are fascinated by water and naturally drawn to it.

Your stories are like the professional skiers little 2 year old daughter a few months ago that walked off from mommy & the neighbor talking and fell into their pool. She was dead in just a few minutes. I cannot imagine the guilt these parents must feel. So sad for everyone.

I’ve witnessed this same type scenario twice. Both times the adult literally leaned over the side of the pool, yanked the kid up by their hair!! I was the one flipping out too!!!

During my daughters group pool lessons the parents of triplets brought a friend so each toddler had an adult. Sure enough, one little boy slipped under water but was caught immediately. Best parenting move ever.
Smart move ITA can you imagine trying to manage triplets in swim classes? Hah! You really have to keep your eyes on them at all times.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back