TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case continues to baffle me. I think about it all the time. I've listened to the recording over and over and over. And so far I'm thinking that:

"run into the first guy" - means he "came upon". There is no damage to his truck, unless he was in another vehicle.

I think it's possible there was another voice on the recording (in the background), but I do think at the end when he says "yeah, no I need the cops" that is all Brandon.

I think he sounds out of breath

I think he, or someone else got chased

He is in fear, as he says "Please hurry" and he is talking fast

I think he is either acting either confused, extremely scared, altered, or we don't hear the whole recording due to editing or cell service.

Some other thoughts I've had is:

If he knew his brother was coming with gas, I can't see him leaving his vehicle.... Unless:
a) someone else offered to help him
b) he fled out of fear
c) he got out to use the bathroom and something happened at that point
d) he saw a cop/state trooper etc. and went to talk to them, but something happened

I think the Wal-Mart theory sounds really plausable, and I keep coming back to that as something that could make sense. I wish we'd get more details on that so it wasn't a just a rumor anymore, because as a rumor, it's not something we can put a lot of weight on.

I don't think he fled because of warrants. But I do think it's possible his brother thought that at first. He or someone used his phone to call 911, so something huge transpired I think.

All JMO of course!

I just had a thought that went along with the rumor... What if he was being chased... Could that explain why he was out on that road and ran out of gas (Not sure where walmart is)? If he was scared he probably wouldn't have paid attention to his fuel gage. It would make sense of the way he pulled off the road if he was in a hurry. Then he took off to hide?

Just saying my thoughts out loud.

I think the communication between Brandon and Kyle was very broken/limited and Kyle misunderstood much of it. I think Kyle ASSUMED Brandon was in a field 10 minutes up the road because he was hiding from the cops due to the warrant. I don't think that's what Brandon was trying to tell him though. I've seen several statements that Kyle thought once the Deputy left Brandon would simply come out of hiding. That didn't happen.

And if that's the case I'm sure Kyle feels horrible.

I just had a thought that went along with the rumor... What if he was being chased... Could that explain why he was out on that road and ran out of gas (Not sure where walmart is)? If he was scared he probably wouldn't have paid attention to his fuel gage. It would make sense of the way he pulled off the road if he was in a hurry. Then he took off to hide?

Just saying my thoughts out loud.

Yes! That would seem to make more sense. Walmart is in San Angelo. Actually there are 2 of them and both close to Hwy 277. I'm surprised we haven't heard more about this if it's true. The rumor I heard was that Brandon called a friend and said he ran into someone at Walmart and I think the friend said Brandon said they were chasing him (I would need to verify the chasing part). It certainly would explain him heading out that way with no gas and the truck being parked haphazardly on the hwy. He runs out of gas, jumps out of his truck and runs into the woods afraid for his life.

Could the stiper/siper/stater/staper word be a name or that entire part of the 911 call not be what we think? We could totally be hearing it wrong.

And here's the thing...if the Walmart rumor is true, why isn't Ladessa talking about it?

It is my opinion that from what I hear on the 911 call, BL is naming the guy, which sounds like scraper/State Trooper. I have listened to the slower version and he is trying to tell 911 operator as much as he can as fast as he can. The pregnant woman who places herself at the scene in FB comments on the BL FB page, her husbands last name sounds like trooper, his first name starts with SC. With BL's heavy accent, I think he might be naming that guy. I wrote the BL FB page and shared my thoughts. Their response was "ST is not related to us".

I don't think SAT, the pregnant woman, and her husband, ST are related as in family, but I wonder if they are the ones he ran into at Walmart and possibly chased him, as when he was chased into the woods. He would not call 911 asking for a cop if the State Trooper was there. It sounds like BL accidentally ran into them in his 911 call. It is my opinion when he says I'm in the field he might be saying I'm in oilfield. Men who work in the oilfield industry say I'm in oilfield as in their career. When it sounds like he says detectives got one, he is naming the other guy. A lot of men who work together have strange nicknames for their coworkers.

Does anyone somewhat agree that BL in his 911 call sounds scared and he is putting the information out there and due to bad signal and his heavy accent we're missing what he is actually saying. He even says I hit him. I also think KL his brother knows more but out of fear for his life, he is reluctant to share.

This is just my opinion and why isn't BL's father posting anything for his safe return?

Has anyone else read the massive comments on FB which leads me to speculate this scenario?

has anything been said about the following site, comment #10 at the bottom. i havent heard anything like this.

Police need help finding Brandon Lawson missing since Aug. 8
Through its Crime Stoppers tip line, the San Angelo Police Department is offering
assistance to the Coke County Sheriff's Office and Texas Rangers for ...
http://thepolicenews.net/default.as...trow/21/MenuGroup/Home/NewsletterID/40271.htm - 98k -

Techpuppy, could you also send me the file, pretty please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

odd info here, to me anyway. i havent got to read every post here, so this may be repeat info. thought it strange

Where is Brandon Lawson? - San Angelo LIVE!
Sep 24, 2013 ... Brandon Lawson has been missing since August 9, 2013. Nobody has seen or
heard from him since a phone call to his brother and to 911 ...
http://sanangelolive.com/news/2013-09-24/missing-dead-or-run-where-brandon-lawson - 117k

How does LL have money to charter search planes and has there been any proof that these air searchs have happened?

Can anyone access records of the other 911 caller?

How does LL have money to charter search planes and has there been any proof that these air searchs have happened?

I'm not so sure they were "search" planes as such. Renting an hour in a private plane with a pilot is not all that expensive.

has anything been said about the following site, comment #10 at the bottom. i havent heard anything like this.

Police need help finding Brandon Lawson missing since Aug. 8
Through its Crime Stoppers tip line, the San Angelo Police Department is offering
assistance to the Coke County Sheriff's Office and Texas Rangers for ...
http://thepolicenews.net/default.as...trow/21/MenuGroup/Home/NewsletterID/40271.htm - 98k -

I had read that. Unfortunately we don't know if it's true. Lots of rumors around this case. Why does every article say Brandon HIT someone? Where in the 911 tape does he say that?

I didn't know that Brandon told Kyle to hurry up and get there and it sounded like Brandon was scuffling around in the brush.

Kyle along with his girlfriend, Audrey headed out to take Brandon gas. When he called to talk to him, Brandon told him to hurry up and get there and the background noise sounded like Brandon was "scuffling around out in the brush." Brandon hung up. Audrey called back and this time Brandon said he was bleeding, then hung up again.

odd comment from "anonymous October 21, 2013 at 1:54 PM"

Missing Persons of America: Brandon Lawson: Missing from San ...
Sep 12, 2013 ... Volunteers needed to help search for missing Brandon Lawson. Many of you
probably never even heard of Bronte, Texas. Located in Coke ...
http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.com/2013/09/brandon-lawson-missing-from-san-angelo.html

I read that. I am suspect of what this person says because he states that Brandon never had a job. Brandon DID have a job in the oilfield. I have also read that those working in the oilfields are drug tested often. I don't know if it's true. I think it's certainly possible that he may have relapsed. I don't know. It's possible that he was buying/selling drugs that night and something went wrong and he was chased. I don't know.

BUT what I do know is I heard a 911 call from a very frantic Brandon asking for the cops. And for those saying LL and Brandon are just after insurance money or some other type of fraud well she can't get it if he's not found dead. I read he had some 401k money coming. Did he cash it and take it with him? Ladessa can't cash it. If this was some big ploy to disappear wouldn't Brandon cash it first and take it with him? Did he? I believe his bank account is frozen and untouched.

The rumors abound in this case and it's so hard to sort through them all and try to figure out what is true or not. I don't even feel LL is being 100% truthful. But I do not feel the 911 call was faked by Brandon. He's just too frantic, the truck was out there and he even told Kyle to hurry.

odd info here, to me anyway. i havent got to read every post here, so this may be repeat info. thought it strange

Where is Brandon Lawson? - San Angelo LIVE!
Sep 24, 2013 ... Brandon Lawson has been missing since August 9, 2013. Nobody has seen or
heard from him since a phone call to his brother and to 911 ...
http://sanangelolive.com/news/2013-09-24/missing-dead-or-run-where-brandon-lawson - 117k

I've been searching and searching for a time when the trucker called in the stranded motorist. Is this it from the article above?

At 12:58 the Coke County Sherriff’s office received a call that a vehicle was parked haphazard on the side of the road out on highway 277, thus posing a risk to oncoming traffic.

If so the trucker called 911 exactly 5 minutes after Brandon called.

And where does Brandon say in the 911 call that he's between Bronte and Abilene? Can someone point me to that part of the 911 call? Or is part of the 911 call missing?

"At approximately 12:50 a.m. on August 9, 2013, the Coke County Sheriff's Office received a 911 call from an individual believed to be Brandon Mason Lawson. The caller indicated he was on U.S. 277 between Bronte and Abilene. The Coke County Sheriff’s Office responded to the area north of Bronte and was unable to locate the caller. A short time later, Lawson’s abandoned vehicle was found parked partially in the roadway approximately four miles south of Bronte on U.S. 277, but Lawson was not located.

http://sanangelolive.com/news/crime/2014-03-03/investigation-ongoing-brandon-lawson-case

I'm not so sure they were "search" planes as such. Renting an hour in a private plane with a pilot is not all that expensive.

I had wondered about this because I had seen various mentions of charted planes and searches.

I'm afraid since we're left with more questions than answers we may not know anything until remains are found. I think BL was scared and something really bad happened. I just feel like we are only getting parts of the puzzle, very small parts.

Entry/message 509, in the comments(in the link)talks about a 401k that she can't cash in?
Just seems strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members