TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was in September. I am not to that point yet. I am still trying to find the post about the multiple 911 calls and AK comments, that would explain the other vehicle being there when she and KL arrived. I read these comments so long ago I can't remember when or where or what pages.

I know and that's the problem with FB. Trying to go back and find something is so time consuming and we're not allowed to copy/paste it here for reference.

Thanks for doing that!!

This news story is interesting,

http://wew.sanangelolive.com/news/2013-09-24/missing-dead-or-run-where-brandon-lawson

According to the article, the deputies arrived at 12:58 am, at the same time K showed up. K had the gas can and filled the gas tank. According to LN, a neighbor of BL's & LL, The deputies asked kyle if he made the 911 call. K said it was his brothers truck and that he must have stepped away. He was there to gas the truck up and BL would be back to get it. The sheriff and LL confirmed it.

If A was on the phone with BL during this and it has been stated by K that BL said he was bleeding, so why lie to the deputies. Something is really fishy here. K knew BL was distressed, bleeding and that something was going on. Why lie?

And if K did go to LL's to get money for gas, how come she didn't go get her cell phone out of the van and call BL?

Even if I fought with hubby, I would be blowing his phone up if I was in this situation. In fact I have when he got stuck in a snowstorm.

The stories are all off. Makes no sense at all. The deputies left the scene after K says his brother will be back. Its not LE's fault , they arrived at the scene and did what they were supposed to do.

Its all moo .

Anyone else notice a familiar choice of words in this article from the meth arrest I posted on page 2?

Over the last several weeks, several burglaries have been committed on both sides of
Coke County.

Out here going towards Abilene on both sides.

Several burglaries have been committed on both sides of Coke County.

What does both sides mean?

Anyone else notice a familiar choice of words in this article from the meth arrest I posted on page 2?

Over the last several weeks, several burglaries have been committed on both sides of
Coke County.

Yeeees. I noticed but was afraid sleuthers would think I am reading way too much into it. Have been trying to associate the two phrases.

It does look like the river kind of cuts the county in half. B was not far from the river. Out here going towards Abilene on both sides of the river? Hmmm...idk just a guess.

It does look like the river kind of cuts the county in half. B was not far from the river. Out here going towards Abilene on both sides of the river? Hmmm...idk just a guess.

Maybe a river search would be a good idea. Never know, leave no stone unturned.

Obviously if you live in Coke County "both sides" means something. I'll bet it's the river that divides the sides. Was Brandon saying his truck was on the South side of the river and he was on the North side? He ran it all together. Saper pushed some guys over, my truck ran out of gas, out here going towards Abilene on both sides. Both sides of the river? The Colorado River is kind of a big deal. I bet that does define the sides of Coke County. Tomorrow I'll research some more. It could also explain why Dep Fox went to the North and Dep Neal went to the south. Because Brandon said both sides?

Maybe a river search would be a good idea. Never know, leave no stone unturned.

Obviously if you live in Coke County "both sides" means something. I'll bet it's the river that divides the sides. Was Brandon saying his truck was on the South side of the river and he was on the North side? He ran it all together. Saper pushed some guys over, my truck ran out of gas, out here going towards Abilene on both sides. Both sides of the river? The Colorado River is kind of a big deal. I bet that does define the sides of Coke County. Tomorrow I'll research some more. It could also explain why Dep Fox went to the North and Dep Neal went to the south. Because Brandon said both sides?

I think your on to something! :)

K worked in the oilfields too. I wonder if he quit when he moved to Fort Worth?

She said he spent time in Prison that's a big difference from a couple weeks in jail MOO

PS did not specify prison or jail. I bolded the sentence I was replying to. I took it that she meant you don't serve time in jail for minor crimes, and I know better. It doesn't matter, if you are locked up, you are doing time. That phrase is not meant for ONLY prison vs. jail time, at least not where I am.

PS did not specify prison or jail. I bolded the sentence I was replying to. I took it that she meant you don't serve time in jail for minor crimes, and I know better. It doesn't matter, if you are locked up, you are doing time. That phrase is not meant for ONLY prison vs. jail time, at least not where I am.

In the Blogtalk interview LL said B had done prison time. Where I'm from "doing time" usually means prison not County jail. Regardless LL said prison.

I haven't been able to find the definition of "both sides" of Coke County yet. I wish we had a local.

In the Blogtalk interview LL said B had done prison time. Where I'm from "doing time" usually means prison not County jail. Regardless LL said prison.

I would like to add LL also said * he spent time in prison a couple of times*..its in 1 of the interviews that was on here

it looks like several people took it the same way,

I haven't been able to find the definition of "both sides" of Coke County yet. I wish we had a local.
That phrase is used a lot in my area. Nothing special. It just means the whole county basically. There's not a dividing line as such, it just means things happen in the east and west and/or north and south of the county. In other words it's not localized to a particular part of the county.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89