TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to HFBL fb page yesterday there was a helicopter search by another PI. Nothing found. And LE is being more helpful.

I am happy to hear this and if he is not alive I sure hope they are able to find him.

You cannot claim that you are single/not common law married to benefit for tax purposes then turn around and claim common law marriage for other purposes (such as the 401k). The first thing they would do to determine common law marriage would be to look at tax returns. And if B was the major bread winner and L just worked part time with little income then she would not qualify for head of household because there's no way she paid more than half the cost of the home where the qualifying person(s) lived. In this instance the qualifying persons would be the kids.

very strange indeed !! and could there really be police officers out there chasing people into fields never to be heard from again"?

It's not unheard of. There are dirty cops. I tend to think they are few and far between but not impossible. That's why early on I wanted to know if there were any State Troopers in the area that night. I know that the Ranger said there were no calls but that doesn't mean there weren't any in the area. I also wanted to know where both Deputies were responding from and how long it took them to get there. And why did The Ranger think it was necessary to check to see if there were any State Trooper calls in the area? That has me more baffled than anything. I don't think LL told them she thought B was saying "State Trooper" in the 911 call because when she released it and everyone was guessing that's what was said, she was pretty adamant that it wasn't. Is that what The Ranger heard? Was the tape edited? I don't think it's impossible that he DID say State Trooper and just a fraction of the tape was edited there so that was inaudible or sounds like Saper. This does concern me somewhat.

I generally assume that LE is being honest. I do look up to and respect authority (unlike many people nowadays) but I also realize that occasionally there is a bad seed. Yes even in law enforcement.

What's the difference between prison and jail over there? One and the same thing in the UK. Thanks in advance!

I'm not caught up on the new thread, so this may already be answered, but: jail is usually a city or county facility, prison is a state or federal penitentiary, and being in jail is quite different than being in prison.

Brandon was indicted in Johson County and it was reported in the Cleburne news. This is a State Trooper arrested for possession of meth just four months after BL's disappearance, December 2013. Wonder if there is a connection?

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2013/12/texas_state_trooper_jimmy_gill.php

Back in the first thread, I thought it was mentioned that the sheriff owned property close by where Brandon's truck was found, and the sheriff did not allow searchers on the property. Then a sheriff's deputy shows up at the truck the same time Kyle does? Could the deputy have been waiting off on a side road waiting to see who showed up at the truck?

Time to reread?!?

Back in the first thread, I thought it was mentioned that the sheriff owned property close by where Brandon's truck was found, and the sheriff did not allow searchers on the property. Then a sheriff's deputy shows up at the truck the same time Kyle does? Could the deputy have been waiting off on a side road waiting to see who showed up at the truck?

Time to reread?!?

This is what I'm thinking! Especially since I think he says 'state troopers' in the 911 call. It seems very convenient that they arrive at exactly the same time.

Well Deputies are not State Troopers. I suppose B could have mistaken the Deputies for State Troopers though. I pondered this a lot in the beginning. I just don't know and am more confused now then I was at the beginning of thread #1!

But one thing that keeps standing out to me is the Ranger himself checked to see if there were any State Trooper calls in the area?? Why did he do that?

Why do we think meth charges? His complexion doesn't look like a meth users, IMO. Couldn't marijuana be a controlled substance? My mind isn't working tonight, I can't remember where the meth came about.

He's a former meth user, at best. Guessing all those lovely photos weren't taken whilst under the influence.

Melinda McCutchen wrote a comment in this CNN article http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1069759

[modsnip]

In the 911 tape all he says is, "I'm in a field". He never says 277. I thought the trucker said 277 and that is the call they were responding to.

I can't get past this.

I am still not convinced that the 911 call was Brandon, really not.

Either it is a tragic meth relapse into oblivion or those closest to him are hiding EVERYTHING that makes this sense.

Why is AK his only related friend on his other FB profile? Was something going on there? Did it all come to a head? His relapse, relationship with his brother's girlfriend, why was KL there is ten minutes after BL left the house or was he already there?

It makes no sense to me that LL would be involved. If she were, why would she be trying so hard to find him? Financial gain? She didn't set up any of the donation accounts from what I can tell. If she were involved in some type of plot for him to run from the warrant or covering up for anyone with regard to anything illegal SURELY she would not be willing to go to prison herself and leave these children parentless. If B went into hiding and she was in on it I just can't see her making such a fuss publicly. She would want everyone to forget about him/them.

But my main question is still why did she release the 911 tape? Did she do it on her own or at the urging of her PI? Was it to publicly "force" LE to do more to try to find B? If so, IMO it's not such a bad idea. But if I hear one word about a lawsuit I will change my opinion.

I don't rule out that maybe LL does not even know the whole story.

Why is AK his only related friend on his other FB profile? Was something going on there? Did it all come to a head? His relapse, relationship with his brother's girlfriend, why was KL there is ten minutes after BL left the house or was he already there?

Good questions!

Oh wow that is interesting. This you found on fb? I'm wondering if it's possible that B's family is in on it (whatever IT is?) and perhaps LL is on the outside?

I do wonder why the Ranger checked to see if there were any State Troopers in the area. Such an odd comment to make if you ask me UNLESS he felt that maybe B was saying State Trooper? As soon as the 911 tape was released LL was pretty insistent that he did NOT say State Trooper. So why did the Ranger check into this.

What friends and acquaintances was B with recently? There would be no reason to state "recently" in that article unless it pertained to that night or even AFTER that night.

LL has given the time that B left the house as 11:53/11:54. She is the only person that knows and quite frankly I don't trust what she says too much. Stories have changed too many times.

Yes I found this on LL's FB. It's around a Feb. post around Feb. 16, 2014. Just odd in my opinion.

Good questions!

I do remember an earlier post where someone mentioned some meth users have a side girl, the one that uses with them. Interestingly enough, AK is NOT a FB friend of LL's.

Just had an ah ha moment. Great minds think alike!

It makes no sense to me that LL would be involved. If she were, why would she be trying so hard to find him? Financial gain? She didn't set up any of the donation accounts from what I can tell. If she were involved in some type of plot for him to run from the warrant or covering up for anyone with regard to anything illegal SURELY she would not be willing to go to prison herself and leave these children parentless. If B went into hiding and she was in on it I just can't see her making such a fuss publicly. She would want everyone to forget about him/them.

But my main question is still why did she release the 911 tape? Did she do it on her own or at the urging of her PI? Was it to publicly "force" LE to do more to try to find B? If so, IMO it's not such a bad idea. But if I hear one word about a lawsuit I will change my opinion.

I don't rule out that maybe LL does not even know the whole story.

I felt that she released it to get more media exposure and put pressure on LE. Brandon's thread on here had like 2 pages before the 911 call..now we're on the 2nd thread...so if that was her strategy, she at least got our attention!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89