TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another weird thing is don't you think the pickup would be evidence? Where is the pickup why has it not been processed for clues? Which by now it may be to late. As for the ravines that they are saying they found and maybe Brandon fell into those... They searched the land, did they decide not to look in ravines? Things don't add up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long did it take them before they searched the area of the last ping? I personally do not think the truck was planted.

How long did it take them before they searched the area of the last ping? I personally do not think the truck was planted.

I believe it was just searched in June 2014, when a K-9 SAR team came in. If you don't mind me asking, what are your thoughts about the truck & why you feel it wasn't planted or left there purposely?

I am curious as to why you think the truck was planted? This case just baffles me i can't figure it out...so many questions

I am curious as to why you think the truck was planted? This case just baffles me i can't figure it out...so many questions

I feel the truck was planted because they have done multiple searches & not one trace of BL has been found. And secondly I feel if he was at or close by the roadside picnic area he would've used it to describe where he was. or "I'm out here by the rest area on 277" but he never mentions it in the 911 call, or at least he doesn't say it in the clips of the 911 call we have all heard.
If you or anyone has a different thought or scenario, please share, I'd love to hear it.

I feel the truck was planted because they have done multiple searches & not one trace of BL has been found. And secondly I feel if he was at or close by the roadside picnic area he would've used it to describe where he was. or "I'm out here by the rest area on 277" but he never mentions it in the 911 call, or at least he doesn't say it in the clips of the 911 call we have all heard.
If you or anyone has a different thought or scenario, please share, I'd love to hear it.

So do you think the 911 call wasn't legit? I don't know what to think i have read so much about this case til my head hurts. So many people saying he is in hiding but from what? I don't think the charges he had on him were that major unless im wrong i can't remember...The call is just weird and like you said the call to the gf and she never called him back that we know of ..so many questions i have

I hadn't heard of this case before coming across it here a few days again (I'm in Houston, so always interested in TX cases. I have read through the threads and listened to the chilling (IMO) 911 tape many times. Probably not anything that hasn't been said before but my impressions:

*I also cannot make out that first sentence he says that sounds like "a staper just pushed some guys over." I have read all the suggestions (stapler, scraper, in fact, sniper, taper, escaper, state trooper) and nothing really senses at all. I really wish we knew what he was saying; not sure it would help much, but it would clear up a lot of confusion. I don't think he says "state trooper." The only scenario I can see this being the case is if someone was out on the road impersonating a trooper/cop and pulled him over. We know that has happened. I did entertain "taper" for a moment and thought maybe he meant someone was out taping (videotaping) cars and pulling them over. That doesn't make much sense though.....

*I 100% do not believe he is alone while making the calling. I swear I hear a different voice whispering a couple times. Someone was with him.

*I also 100% do not believe he was high, delusional, or hallucinating. I also do not believe this was a hoax or faked call so he could disappear. Too elaborate. Why call the cops? Just disappear. Nah, I think the call is 100% authentic to what he is saying and he is scared (please hurry...I need the cops..chased into the woods...the sudden quiet, like he can no longer answer because someone is close) and we could very well be listening to his last moments alive.

*I often wonder if family and friends know or have a pretty good idea of what happened to him and who is responsible.

Overall...a baffling case. Fact is he is still missing. I feel he is deceased--murdered that night (sorry for being blunt). Either someone random was out on that road stalking/pulling over cars or he encountered someone who chased him to the location where he ran out of gas, or he ran out of gas and encountered something he should not have. Or he was set up.

The 911 call is very telling in this case (in terms of concluding what happened to him.....just wish it were more clear, but I cannot be the only one who hears the other voice on it).

Instead of a 'staper' pulling some guys over, could Brandon, in his haste and urgency to relay his predicament to 911, be speaking in abbreviated fashion, so state police is said as 'state po' ??

From what I understand he ran out of gas, so it's reasonable to think he left the truck exactly where it was found. The police have stated they don't suspect foul play.

I think it's worth considering that Brandon was on drugs. He had a history with them and since drugs can cause severe paranoia and even hallucinations, that might explain why the 911 call makes so little sense.

JMO anyway.

Ok if you were being chased you would have dropped something, nothing was found.... They have had multiple searches. One at the tune of $25000, the family says LE didn't search but they did. Too many things do not add up. No one can answer who saw Brandon alive last other than family

From what I understand he ran out of gas, so it's reasonable to think he left the truck exactly where it was found. The police have stated they don't suspect foul play.

I think it's worth considering that Brandon was on drugs. He had a history with them and since drugs can cause severe paranoia and even hallucinations, that might explain why the 911 call makes so little sense.

JMO anyway.

Think about this: You're being chased on a dark deserted highway in the middle of the night. You're truck runs out of gas. What do you do?

1) Put the vehicle in park after coasting to the side of the highway. Put vehicle in Park. Grab your keys, and your cell phone, and leave the vehicle and...(who knows).

2) Coast to the side of the highway (What choice do you really have? You're out of gas.), grab your cell phone, bail out, and GO. Are you concerned about the vehicle being in gear? Maybe you put it in gear out of habit. Maybe not. The vehicle is out of gas. It's not going far, and you have more pressing things to worry about. Why worry about taking your truck keys? Again, maybe it's out of habit, but also again, it's out of gas and not going anywhere, and you have your life to worry about.

Just looking at it as my opinion, and imaging it in my head if it were me in that situation. I imagine sheer panic, bailing out with my phone (my lifeline), and running. Forget that truck.

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. *

Ok if you were being chased you would have dropped something, nothing was found.... They have had multiple searches. One at the tune of $25000, the family says LE didn't search but they did. Too many things do not add up. No one can answer who saw Brandon alive last other than family

And nothing, not one thing, has ever been found. The shorts he was supposedly wearing have no pockets, they are similar to swim trunks. He's running from whatever he was running from, whether it was a real person or a hallucination, he has his phone, keys, wallet, he's running AND calling 911, all with his shoes laced loosely, he dropped nothing? That is some coordination. I have a hard time carrying all that while walking & sober. I just believe if he was in the area at or around where the truck was found something would've been found. Just my opinion.

Another thought here....

His brother was taken him fuel cans, empty or full, who knows at this point. Brandon spoke to his brother AND texted his brother's gf. They stated they drove UP and DOWN the road looking for him...Brandon KNEW, supposedly, that his brother was in the immediate area. Why would Brandon NOT be around there someplace keeping a lookout for his brothers vehicle?

Editing to add Do we know if Brandon left his 'wife' any type of voice mail, or sent her any kind of text at the same time?

Another thought here....

His brother was taken him fuel cans, empty or full, who knows at this point. Brandon spoke to his brother AND texted his brother's gf. They stated they drove UP and DOWN the road looking for him...Brandon KNEW, supposedly, that his brother was in the immediate area. Why would Brandon NOT be around there someplace keeping a lookout for his brothers vehicle?

Editing to add Do we know if Brandon left his 'wife' any type of voice mail, or sent her any kind of text at the same time?

She has not indicated he left her a voicemail in anything I have read or heard in her interviews. She just indicated she had missed calls because her phone was in the van charging. This is what some people find strange because most phones will not charge in a car unless it is running...

Also, the gas can/s was empty because it has been reported his brother was seen in Bronte purchasing gas, which he took and put in the truck for Brandon when he returned. What happened to the truck after that I have never heard. I think it was towed the following morning.

I may be naïve, but I don't think the 911 call was a hoax and I don't think the truck was planted there. This is just my gut feeling.....no cold hard facts to base my opinion on but I believe there is a strong possibility BL was going to Bronte to purchase drugs, got in an altercation with someone and the drug deal went bad (after he ran out of gas). I believe whoever he ran into or whoever could have been rumored to be chasing him, caught up with him (which is evident in the 911 call) and did him harm....hauled him off somewhere else. JMO tho.

She has not indicated he left her a voicemail in anything I have read or heard in her interviews. She just indicated she had missed calls because her phone was in the van charging. This is what some people find strange because most phones will not charge in a car unless it is running...

Also, the gas can/s was empty because it has been reported his brother was seen in Bronte purchasing gas, which he took and put in the truck for Brandon when he returned. What happened to the truck after that I have never heard. I think it was towed the following morning.

The brother didn't have money for gas (makes me wonder why he'd even tell BL he was coming with gas if he knew he had no money) until the next morning when his paycheck direct deposit would post to his bank account. I believe it was Ranch Wife who had stated he was seen at the Stripes Convenience store putting gas in the can/s at 7am.
Idk what would've happened if BL would have came back to his truck between 130am & 7am cuz he still wouldn't of had any gas to go anywhere.

Some vehicles will charge a phone without it running, I know mine doesn't, but maybe hers was an older model, but why leave it out in the car knowing your husband has run outta gas in the middle of no where, not to mention she had a sick child & what if she would've had to call 911 or family to help? Idk it just keeps getting weirder & weirder!

Why not leave the truck and have the brother take him home until morning? To me that is common sense.

Not much about this case makes sense.

I am curious about where the cell tower is located from his last ping.

If someone hurt Brandon, I think it's possible nothing is ever found in the searches and that may make this case extremely difficult to ever solve.

But, there's a lot of wilderness out there, so perhaps the search needs to be extended even farther out?

Not much about this case makes sense.

I am curious about where the cell tower is located from his last ping.

If someone hurt Brandon, I think it's possible nothing is ever found in the searches and that may make this case extremely difficult to ever solve.

But, there's a lot of wilderness out there, so perhaps the search needs to be extended even farther out?

Honest opinion, if certain people were more willing to tell the truth more would be done. If you offer help and it's not money they don't want it. The story has changed too many times for anyone to take seriously. IMO

Honest opinion, if certain people were more willing to tell the truth more would be done. If you offer help and it's not money they don't want it. The story has changed too many times for anyone to take seriously. IMO

Are you talking about events prior or during the time that Brandon went missing? Or both?

It's possible, although I don't see that here.

Missing person cases can be very difficult. There are too many that go unsolved, unfortunately.

During the time he went missing. If you look at original time line and compare to the last one you will see what I'm talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member