TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW. There is a sports car called Spyker. And many vehicles go by variations of the name Spider.

Just wanted to add that an Audi Spyder would be the most recognizable vehicle.

Bumping for Brandon! Where are you, Brandon?!

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. *

http://www.newswest9.com/story/25899769/body-found-in-ector-county-officials-investigating

Officials are investigating after a body was found in Ector County on Sunday.

The discovery was made by some horseback riders in a field West of 16th and Damascus around 10:30 a.m.
This was posted on the Help Find Brandon Lawson FB page. Is Ector County near where Brandon disappeared?

No. It's Odessa. He disappeared about 3 hours east of there.

After doing some more digging on this case I am more inclined to believe that Brandon is alive and laying low and certain people know and certain people do not and that's how he wants it to be.

If you recall LL had threatened to turn him in to the cops the night of their fight.

I believe Brandon did need the cops when he called but I also believe that if Brandon was able to get through whatever situation he was in without the cops coming that he wouldn't give them a courtesy call to follow up!

The part that concerns me is the other man on the call saying "yeah" he needs help.
What happened to him and why does Brandon disagree with needed an ambulance and want a cop?

Brandon says something like "we're not talking to them" almost like the "yeah" injured guy is with Brandon and his friend not enemy.

Been following on facebook for a long time. Praying they get answers.

How far is the house where the body was found from where Brandon was living? Anyone know?

How far is the house where the body was found from where Brandon was living? Anyone know?

I THINK it was like 16 miles? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Brandon's wife said it wasn't him, though.

I THINK it was like 16 miles? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Brandon's wife said it wasn't him, though.

Brandon isn't/wasn't married.

There has been no further information released regarding the body found in San Angelo. It has been sent for autopsy and official identification, which could take a few weeks to a few months. Hopefully, we hear something soon one way or the other, though.

surymuju.jpg

From Google Maps it is about an 8 minute drive from the street BL lived on in San Angelo to the 100 block of East 25th in San Angelo. Hope this is ok to post & that it helps.

Brandon isn't/wasn't married.

There has been no further information released regarding the body found in San Angelo. It has been sent for autopsy and official identification, which could take a few weeks to a few months. Hopefully, we hear something soon one way or the other, though.

Legally Ladessa is his wife. Common law.

They can file a Declaration of Informal Marriage (available from the County Clerk's office) or
They meet ALL of the following conditions:
the couple agrees that they are married;
they live together in Texas; and
They represent themselves to other individuals that they are married to one another [Family Code § 2.401]

http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/vs/marriagedivorce/mdfaq.shtm

I've personally have never seen or heard LL refer to BL as her "husband" & unfortunately one half of them isn't around to verbally agree to anything to confirm or deny. IMO

Since 2009, Texas requires couples who consider themselves common law married to file an affidavit with the county clerk, and pay a filing fee, in addition to meeting certain requirements. If they were/are common law married could be a highly debatable topic, but would have no bearing on finding Brandon. A public records search, however, shows no marriage license or affidavit for common law marriage for our particular Brandon Lawson.

Eeekss!!! That's awfully close!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members