TX TX - Bryce Dingler, 29, Nocona, 16 Jul 2024 *vehicle abandoned on the highway with personal belongings inside*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
www.newschannel6now.com

Nocona man goes missing for two days

Bryce Dingler, a 29-year-old man, has not been seen since by his family since Tuesday night, July 16.

His car was seen left on the highway between Jolly Truck Stop and Butler Road, deputies said.

Sheriff Kirk Horton with Clay County said Dingler’s phone, ID and other personal belongings were left inside the abandoned vehicle.

Last edited:
He was arrested for criminal trespass June 16th. Booking photo here. https://bustednewspaper.com/texas/d...63100/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook Here are the county court records relating to the charges. Filed July 1. He's currently out on bond. Class B Misdemeanor, Statute
30.05(d)(1)v16, Arresting Agency, Plano Police Department, Arrest Date 6/16/24, Plano Police Department
https://apps2.collincountytx.gov/JudicialOnlineSearch2/case/d2cf345a-5a7a-47bc-a156-4e42ce56d8f1
I wasn't expecting that update.

Lol, my bad I got the months mixed up. I see he is still currently missing and this arrest was the month prior.

Last edited:
The office is searching for Bryce Dingler, who was last seen on Wednesday near Butler Road, about a mile Jolly on U.S. 287.

Dingler's vehicle, a 2015 White Ford F150 lifted with large tires and Dallas Cowboy's Star on tailgate, was left on the side of U.S Highway 287 Wednesday morning.

The sheriff's office said Dingler could be on foot, hitchhiking or hiding.

Dingler's 2015 white Ford F150, featuring large tires and a Dallas Cowboys star on the tailgate, was discovered early Wednesday morning, July 17. His ID and phone were left inside the truck, according to a press release from the Clay County Sheriff's Office.

Bryce was at the courthouse Tuesday morning to midday. That night, he told his parents he was going to his apartment in Plano. His license plate was pinged in Plano later that evening. Wednesday morning around 8, his truck was spotted off Highway 287 on the Wichita Falls-bound side. Family tried to reach him throughout Wednesday, but he never answered his phone. His parents drove to where his truck was seen and found all of Bryce's personal
belongings still inside.

The last time the family saw him was June 16th a family gathering.

-his truck was found near Butler Road Tuesday evening, just a mile west of Jolly on US Highway 287
-truck was found vacated near a Texoma gas station.
-the general area of Jolly near Jolly Truck Stop

JUL 19, 2024
[...]

“His dad reached out, I reached out to him and he never answered the phone. Sometimes, you might go two or three hours from not hearing from him because he’s busy with whatever task at hand. But for him to go, at this point we are on the other side of 48 hours of not hearing from him, this is very unusual for Bryce.” He said.

“They decided to ping the phone and then that night it was pinged in the general area of Jolly near Jolly Truck Stop. They looked in the vehicle, they found Bryce’s cell phone, wallet, and medication. At that time they then contacted the Clay County Sheriff’s Office.” Clay County Sheriff Deputy Trent Sharp explained.

[...]

“Someone had called into Wichita Falls and said that they thought they saw him walking around yesterday morning walking around in the area. They didn’t know he was missing at that point or they would’ve, ‘Hey, come with me, let’s get you where you need to go.’” Hunter explained.

[...]

JUL 20, 2024
1721500071611.png

The Put Me First circular stated a license plate reader picked up Dingler’s truck around midnight in Plano. He was wearing a light color T-shirt, dark grey athletic shorts and tennis shoes. He has a left lower arm sleeve with pine trees, leaves and a wolf. He is 5-foot-6-inches tall, 135 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

It continues the truck was spotted July 17 around 6:30 a.m. on the westbound side of U.S. 287 by Duck Creek. Put Me First states Dingler had a “promising job interview” the day he went missing, noting this is “not normal behavior.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back