TX TX - Brynisha Nichelle Allen, 24, Dallas, 12 Aug 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Original

Missing Person / NamUs #MP42371
Brynisha Nichelle Allen

Sex Female
Height 5' 0" - 5' 5" (60 - 65 Inches)
Weight 125 - 135 lbs
Race / Ethnicity Black / African American

Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown

Piercing
Several facial piercings.

Tattoo
Praying Hands (Right Side; Stars and Hearts (right forearm); several other tattoos all over.

Last Known Location
Location Dallas, Texas 75232
CountyDallas County

Circumstances of Disappearance FAMILY HAS NOT HEARD OR SEEN COMPLAINANT SINCE 08/12/216

Missing Person Case

Hello wonderful souls,

I have a thread here, (PM photos warning) about a recent Jane Doe who unfortunately jumped off of the Brooklyn Bridge and is unidentifiable. We seem to see a lot of facial similarities between the two (piercings, tattoos, etc.) and other features that appear to compare. If you have any thoughts, I was going to call our tip-line here in NY and see if they can look into JD possibly being Brynisha.

I wish Brynisha's case had more attention.

Brynisha Nichelle Allen – The Charley Project

Age When Missing: 24 years old
Current Age: 29 years old
Height and Weight:
5'0 - 5'5, 125 - 135 pounds

Medical Conditions:
Allen has a mental disability that may cause her to stop speaking. She needs medication.

Distinguishing Characteristics:
African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Allen's ears are pierced and she has several facial piercings. She many tattoos all over her body, including praying hands on her right breast, stars and hearts on her right forearm, three words in script on her upper
arm at the shoulder, eyes on her buttocks, the words "La Qualle" in script on her leg, the words "RIP Davon Whitehead" on script on the front of her thigh, and a flower on her foot.

Details of Disappearance:
Allen was last seen in Dallas, Texas on August 12, 2016.

Investigating Agency:
Dallas Police Department 214-671-4243

Original

Brynisha Nichelle Allen

Sex Female
Weight 125 - 135 lbs

Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown

Piercing

Tattoo
Praying Hands (Right Side; Stars and Hearts (right forearm); several other tattoos all over.

Last Known Location
CountyDallas County

Circumstances of Disappearance FAMILY HAS NOT HEARD OR SEEN COMPLAINANT SINCE 08/12/216

Missing Person Case
Hi, I'd love to speak with you regarding this case. I'm here sister.

Hello wonderful souls,

I have a thread here, (PM photos warning) about a recent Jane Doe who unfortunately jumped off of the Brooklyn Bridge and is unidentifiable. We seem to see a lot of facial similarities between the two (piercings, tattoos, etc.) and other features that appear to compare. If you have any thoughts, I was going to call our tip-line here in NY and see if they can look into JD possibly being Brynisha.
Although this scared me, thank you all for these things. I'm Brynisha Allen's blood sister. I wish more people paid attention to her case as well.

I wish Brynisha's case had more attention.

Brynisha Nichelle Allen – The Charley Project

Age When Missing: 24 years old
Current Age: 29 years old
Height and Weight:
5'0 - 5'5, 125 - 135 pounds

Medical Conditions:
Allen has a mental disability that may cause her to stop speaking. She needs medication.

Distinguishing Characteristics:
African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Allen's ears are pierced and she has several facial piercings. She many tattoos all over her body, including praying hands on her right breast, stars and hearts on her right forearm, three words in script on her upper
arm at the shoulder, eyes on her buttocks, the words "La Qualle" in script on her leg, the words "RIP Davon Whitehead" on script on the front of her thigh, and a flower on her foot.

Details of Disappearance:
Allen was last seen in Dallas, Texas on August 12, 2016.

Investigating Agency:
Dallas Police Department 214-671-4243
Thank you for all this this is my sister. I hope all I do in my future brings attention to herncasem it seems no one cares but me sometimes. . I also found out someone is carrying her on their taxes. So I need to find out how and who but how. Wish we could speak

Hello wonderful souls,

Can we connect?? This is my sister
Original

Brynisha Nichelle Allen

Sex Female
Weight 125 - 135 lbs

Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown

Piercing

Tattoo

Last Known Location
CountyDallas County

Missing Person Case
Can we connect? This is my sister

Thank you for all this this is my sister. I hope all I do in my future brings attention to herncasem it seems no one cares but me sometimes. . I also found out someone is carrying her on their taxes. So I need to find out how and who but how. Wish we could speak

Hi, I truly hope you find your sister soon. Is there law enforcement in charge of her case you can talk to? I'd think they could find whomever has her listed on their taxes? I think sometimes cases get a little more attention when family stays in regular touch with those who are responsible for the
case.

ADMIN NOTE

Welcome to the new members who have joined to discuss missing person Brynisha Nichelle Allen, who has been missing for nearly 6 years.

We are glad you are here, and regret the difficult circumstances that brought you to this forum. Websleuths has intentionally established a set of comprehensive rules for this website in order to maintain it’s reputation as the gold standard in true crime discussion boards. It is expected of every member to review and adhere to the Terms of Service we all agreed to when we joined. The TOS are linked in my signature below.

Members who are close to the case and would like to share info without providing the REQUIRED links to the info you are posting must apply and be approved for Verified Insider status. Otherwise posts that violate that TOS will be removed, as will replies to those posts. The Verified Insider process is also linked below in my signature.

Websleuths would be pleased to help family members who are here to find out what happened to Brynisha. We encourage family and friends to apply for Verified Insider status so that you can freely discuss what you know to be true without the requirement of including a link to that information. Please go to the link highlighted below my name to start the process.

THANK YOU for your efforts to post respectfully and responsibly as valued members of Websleuths.

CocoChanel
Admin/Moderator

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar