Found Deceased OK, Veronica Butler 27 & Jilian Kelley 39, Vehicle Abandoned, Texas County, 30 Mar 2024 #6 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
His hand was bandaged at Cullum’s house. He told the officers he injured it fixing a truck. I think it was from a knife. I think his DNA was what he was worried about.
I think you may be right, Grice was worried about DNA evidence after being buried if I recall correctly. I think he did injure himself attacking the victims and was worried he bled on them or other items buried.

My thought, TA tends to poison the kids relationships with the parent, whether it be her kids and the ex spouse, or the grandchildren. She wants to be their sole influence. She seems to be extremely manipulative and controlling. How many times has she been married?

IMO, unless TA was married before Nov 14, 1997 or after January 17, 2018, she has only been married once to former spouse JP Rickman.

Any claims citing otherwise can easily be verified by comparing the defendant's birthdate and middle name. Also, I believe she's been with co-defendant Cullem since 2011, and we know TA and TC never married.

In TA's "Petition for Dissolution of Marriage" to Rickman filed in Cimmarron County on Nov 14, 2017, petitioner TA declared the following (sworn under oath):

The parties were married on November 14, 1997, and have been since
that time and are presently husband and wife. The parties have been separated since July 31,2011. (Dissolution Granted by the Court on January 17, 2018).

Pursuant to (43 o.s. §551-209) TA's UCCJEA AFFIDAVIT furthered:

The Petitioner and Respondent are the parents of three children, only one (l) minor child, namely: TTA, date of birth of February 20, 2002.

IMO, unless TA was married before Nov 14, 1997 or after January 17, 2018, she has only been married once to former spouse JP Rickman.
I believe she may have been married in 1991 in Texas County (MLI-1991-6); I can't find a corresponding divorce record, but the man did marry again in 1997. There is another record for a Tifany M. Adams who married in 1993 in Kay County (MLI-1987-408, unsure why this has a 1987 in the case number with the record showing 1993) and was divorced in 1995 in Texas County (FD-1995-35). Anyway, since both of these Tifany M. Adams are linked to Texas County, I think it is likely those records are both hers, as well as the marriage we do know about to Rickman.

As a side note, the previously mentioned paternity record is in Oklahoma County for a Tifany A. Adams, and there are other records there for Tifany A. Adams, so I think that's a different person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy
Back