TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #2

Do you think law enforcement has made a connection with these 2 and Caleb? Just at least to have noted it?
I would guess that their names were brought up by local LE. I personally think that something very particular to CH's case has brought in the attention of the federal agencies. This distinguishes CH from the others. JMO

Hi, I'm sure the uber eats driver was cleared. What about the mutual friend (him too I think.) Does anyone have a name for the apartment complex near where Caleb lived. Maybe there was a sex predator living in the building? Not impossible. Maybe Caleb knew the person and wasn't afraid to get in their car where things went sideways. *In my humble opinion*

Is it at 7pm perhaps, not 3pm?.. which time zone? Lol

"The interview will be on all platforms at 7 PM this evening. Hope you can join us and I look forward to your questions."

Coffindaffer's response on Twitter is interesting.
I believe it is available for viewing at 7 pm ET. The 3 pm was probably the actual time the interview took place.

I wasn't aware Caleb owned what was referred to in the interview as an " I-Watch "....I would assume they are referring to an Apple Smartwatch?

Was Caleb wearing this watch when he went missing? From what I understand, these watches record an individual's physiological functions such as blood pressure, heart rate, etc., and have been instrumental when the watch data has been admitted as evidence in court cases.

Any new leads?
An eyewitness who may have seen Caleb with others under the bridge around 3:30 am
They didn’t go into detail but witness the described Caleb and others under bridge in detail- if that sighting is credible.
Sighting happened in opposite direction from possible 3:12 am phone ping.
They are working on the homeless population- checking to see if Caleb has been sighted and being sure all are aware of the fact he is missing. They will continue that work with the homeless to try to generate leads.
Caleb’s dad says that he wears size 13 shoes which are harder to find and can be expensive so Caleb really didn’t buy himself shoes (per his dad) and his mom bought him all his shoes so they think he was barefoot still as no shoes are unaccounted for.
All are staying positive that Caleb will be found alive.
Tony Mathias isn’t being paid to assist Caleb’s family- he is helping out of the kindness in his heart.
Those are the main things I took away from the interview.
All IMHO

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't aware Caleb owned what was referred to in the interview as an " I-Watch "....I would assume they are referring to an Apple Smartwatch?

Was Caleb wearing this watch when he went missing? From what I understand, these watches record an individual's physiological functions such as blood pressure, heart rate, etc., and have been instrumental when the watch data has been admitted as evidence in court cases.
His dad said that the police/ detectives have his smart watch, iPad and his laptop per interview so no he wasn’t wearing it when he went missing
IMHO

Hi, I'm sure the uber eats driver was cleared. What about the mutual friend (him too I think.) Does anyone have a name for the apartment complex near where Caleb lived. Maybe there was a sex predator living in the building? Not impossible. Maybe Caleb knew the person and wasn't afraid to get in their car where things went sideways. *In my humble opinion*
Caleb lives at The Cottage Apartments on Ennis Joslin. If you read back through the thread, there are links, discussion about floor plans, security cameras, gate, etc. MOO

Some of my takeaways from the Coffindaffer interview with Randy Harris, CH's father and the family spokesperson:

The Secret Service is involved in the case due to the technological capabilities they have. Not only is CH's cell phone data being analyzed but the communication from his Xbox.

Coffindaffer talked with RH about the frustrations in the subpoena process and how long it sometimes takes for data carriers to provide data they are looking for. Coffindaffer described, from her experience as an FBI Agent, how with the geofence warrant one might find a cell phone in the area, request additional data from the cell phone carrier in the form of a subpoena, and then wait for a month to get the information. By the time the information arrived a month of investigation time had been lost.

Possibly hanging out with homeless people, under a bridge, at 3:30am is a bizarre update. That doesn't seem like a place to be shoeless, either.
That was the most surprising piece of information. What in the world was Caleb doing under a bridge with homeless people at that hour? And then he brings the dog back to his apartment then leaves again, unfortunately for the final time

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daisy102502
Back