TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If a gang/cartel member was involved, they wouldn't even needed to speak English to get him in the car, they could just motion him in with the point of a gun. Someone over on Jason Landry's thread pointed this out I think or perhaps LE.

Totally plausible theory if Caleb did venture out to the store where he ordered the Uber-eats from, but a delivery truck would definitely have stood out (or been caught on SPID cameras) if it had entered the area of The Cottages.
I’m not thinking it was a delivery truck. I think there’s a possibility that, potentially using various social media apps, he could’ve met up with somebody who was just ‘passing through’ (long haul trucker?).

This would move the crime across jurisdictions and cause great complexities in regard to unraveling what happened to him.

I’m not thinking it was a delivery truck. I think there’s a possibility that, potentially using various social media apps, he could’ve met up with somebody who was just ‘passing through’ (long haul trucker?).

This would move the crime across jurisdictions and cause great complexities in regard to unraveling what happened to him.
Good thought. That explains why the FBI is involved.

He was a clean living, upstanding young man who attended and graduated from a Christian high school with his roommates, not involved in the usual campus hijinks of drinking or drugs

I agree he seems like an upstanding young man, but it's known that he was partying (alcohol) that night. Nothing wrong with that, but that's why my original theory was that accidental drowning was most likely. (Now I think otherwise, though.)

It’s possible. I once read about someone killed because they accidentally happened upon a big drug deal in the woods.
But in this case wouldn’t they have found a way out, like saying they were just looking for a friend? How would Caleb get so many details that they’d have to kill him? Just trying to understand. Plus Caleb seemed young and cool, would they think he’d run straight to the police?
It is possible and hypothetically could lead to a whole series of unwanted consequences. Just look at the huge bloody mess of killings that followed when that guy happened upon some major drug deal in No Country for Old Men film. :-o

Nothing about Caleb's disappearance seems random to me. My opinion.

Or that there was no perpetrator.
That possibility still has to be in the mix.
Exactly. No digital trail may mean any of these:
* a sophisticated cover of the trail through digital VPN and proxy technologies, or
* a sudden accident involving no other person at all, or
*someone suddenly grabbing him because he’d witnessed a drug purchase…..

Exactly. No digital trail may mean any of these:
* a sophisticated cover of the trail through digital VPN and proxy technologies, or
* a sudden accident involving no other person at all, or
*someone suddenly grabbing him because he’d witnessed a drug purchase…..
Adding:
* a predator out trawling took him, killed him and dumped him, no need for Caleb to have witnessed anything untoward.

JMO

Did anyone notice in the ring camera video of Caleb and 2 friends in the parking lot that Caleb looked into the camera and smiled like possibly at someone standing on their porch. MOO
Yes, but what meaning do you attribute to it?

I agree he seems like an upstanding young man, but it's known that he was partying (alcohol) that night. Nothing wrong with that, but that's why my original theory was that accidental drowning was most likely. (Now I think otherwise, though.)
I watched an interview with his parents; they said he didn't drink, smoke or do drugs. But sometimes the parents are the last to find out otherwise. MOO

COMMUNITY OUTREACH

MISSING PERSON CALEB HARRIS UPDATE

JUNE 4, 2024 SENIOR OFFICER JENNIFER COLLIER
In regard to the ongoing investigation into the mysterious disappearance of Texas A&M Corpus Christi student Caleb Harris, Detectives with the Corpus Christi Police Department are aware of some recent activity on Harris’s cell phone that has caught the attention of concerned individuals following this case online and through social media. Although this activity may give the impression that Caleb has re-activated his cell phone, Detectives are supremely confident that this is not the case, but instead it is simply the result of one of many investigative techniques currently being employed by the Forensic Computer Examiners. Corpus Christi Police Department Detectives, along with their state and federal partners, continue to aggressively investigate Caleb’s disappearance.
If you have information regarding the disappearance of Caleb Harris, please contact the Corpus Christi Police Department at (361) 826-2840 or you can submit an anonymous tip at Crime Stoppers 888-TIPS (888-8477). The tipline number set up by the Harris family is (361) 826-2950.

COMMUNITY OUTREACH

MISSING PERSON CALEB HARRIS UPDATE

JUNE 4, 2024 SENIOR OFFICER JENNIFER COLLIER
In regard to the ongoing investigation into the mysterious disappearance of Texas A&M Corpus Christi student Caleb Harris, Detectives with the Corpus Christi Police Department are aware of some recent activity on Harris’s cell phone that has caught the attention of concerned individuals following this case online and through social media. Although this activity may give the impression that Caleb has re-activated his cell phone, Detectives are supremely confident that this is not the case, but instead it is simply the result of one of many investigative techniques currently being employed by the Forensic Computer Examiners. Corpus Christi Police Department Detectives, along with their state and federal partners, continue to aggressively investigate Caleb’s disappearance.
If you have information regarding the disappearance of Caleb Harris, please contact the Corpus Christi Police Department at (361) 826-2840 or you can submit an anonymous tip at Crime Stoppers 888-TIPS (888-8477). The tipline number set up by the Harris family is (361) 826-2950.
Wow, at first it does sound like either he or someone else is using the phone. But I guess it’s just the ongoing digital investigation. So unfortunately, no real update on Caleb…..

are aware of some recent activity on Harris’s cell phone that has caught the attention of concerned individuals following this case online and through social media. Although this activity may give the impression that Caleb has re-activated his cell phone, Detectives are supremely confident that this is not the case, but instead it is simply the result of one of many investigative techniques currently being employed by the Forensic Computer Examiners. Corpus Christi Police Department Detectives, along with their state and federal partners, continue to aggressively investigate Caleb’s disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay