Found Deceased TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And then there's the smell factor - there would be a powerful smell of sewage and sewage gases from that manhole. If the manhole was open the smell would have emanated from it, and if it was lifted off, the smell would have been strong. Caleb was an intelligent young man - it's hard to believe that he would have wandered to the area deliberately at that hour, especially given the smell.

These are not sewage drains - they are storm water drains. No smell would be coming out of them.

I cut a circle with a 25 inch diameter out of dark paper and had a friend put it on the grass in my back yard well after dark but with no fog. I walked back and forth for over an hour and never stepped on it. When I used a flashlight and located it and knew where it was, I could not adjust my stride to have both feet hit the circle at the same time, it was always one or the other. I think, partly because I was not looking down at my feet, but because I had my head up as he would have had.

I absolutely cannot figure out how he could have headed out into that field and manage to get both feet together into that hole and go straight down into it. I absolutely believe that another person was involved in his disappearance. MOO MOO MOO

Smart experiment, it shows well why he would not have seen the hole. Except that it's not likely Caleb was out there striding along/paying attention with some goal in mind. He (like most people under 50 walking around these days :() was most likely just shuffling along staring at his phone, so his feet would have been very close together.

These are not sewage drains - they are storm water drains. No smell would be coming out of them.

Smart experiment, it shows well why he would not have seen the hole. Except that it's not likely Caleb was out there striding along/paying attention with some goal in mind. He (like most people under 50 walking around these days :() was most likely just shuffling along staring at his phone, so his feet would have been very close together.
According to the KHOU article linked in post #470, Caleb was found in a wastewater lift station, not a storm water lift station. Wastewater is sewage. Lift stations are usually components of wastewater systems.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back