TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For CC locals- do people really walk on these streets (Rodfield, Ennis Johnson)? They look so car oriented- wide, empty- I could see a bicycle on the side walk, but they just look not-pedestrian friendly- too wide, too hot, etc. Do college students walk on them? Thanks.
Don’t know the answer as I’m not from the area, but I’m thinking the lateness of the hour would make a difference.

The location of the last ping is not clear. This interview by Jennifer Coffindaffer and CH's family discusses this. It's at the 34 minute 50 seconds mark.

He stated they did not know the location of that last ping. However, it is interesting that he did say one of the locations considered as a result of triangulations was near the pain management area. Guess what? That is very near Rodd Field Rd, which is the road CH was walking down when picked up on surveillance camera (per GH Youtube).

This is just thinking out loud since none of it (last ping location, surveillance footage) has been confirmed by LE.

I'm very iffy. The rumors yesterday were confirmed by that friend of the family, but I haven't seen anything to confirm the surveillance footage. I respect true crime journalists a lot, and feel they genuinely get leads LE doesn't or flat out ignores, but I've been very iffy about posting here about this case because of the blurriness.
I don't consider GH a journalist. I'm surprised he's an accepted source here. His info is incorrect often enough that I don't consider him reliable, and he exaggerates and sensationalizes things that sometimes end up being irrelevant.

If there is so-called surveillance footage of CH walking past the bank, I wish someone would address the barefoot issue. I know we’ve discussed it many times, but looking at the fields along the waterway (next to lift station) and road by the bank, I just can’t imagine anyone in their right mind going on a middle of the night jaunt barefoot across that ground and all the way over to where the bank is on foot. In distress, maybe. Really drunk, maybe.

I spend a lot of time barefoot but I just couldn’t see risking slicing my foot open on a broken bottle in the dark on a long 3am walk.

Maybe it seems silly and a minor point, but something about that scenario doesn’t add up. Either he had shoes on. There is no evidence he was over by the bank. Or he wasn’t thinking clearly or was distressed. I don’t necessarily feel it was the latter. JMO

If there is so-called surveillance footage of CH walking past the bank, I wish someone would address the barefoot issue. I know we’ve discussed it many times, but looking at the fields along the waterway (next to lift station) and road by the bank, I just can’t imagine anyone in their right mind going on a middle of the night jaunt barefoot across that ground and all the way over to where the bank is on foot. In distress, maybe. Really drunk, maybe.

I spend a lot of time barefoot but I just couldn’t see risking slicing my foot open on a broken bottle in the dark on a long 3am walk.

Maybe it seems silly and a minor point, but something about that scenario doesn’t add up. Either he had shoes on. There is no evidence he was over by the bank. Or he wasn’t thinking clearly or was distressed. I don’t necessarily feel it was the latter. JMO
Either he had an extra pair of flip flops or slides, or was intoxicated, maybe, and not clear-headed. All I can think of. That is, if the footage is legitimate as GHI assumes it is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mary0309
Back