Found Deceased TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to the police chief, the manhole was drained 4/18/24 right after it was initially reported to be uncovered. They first used the camera to look for any signs of Caleb at that time and then used it again after the discovery at the lift station.
I’m thinking that they checked there and didn’t see Caleb or anything that lead to them needing to check further along all the way to the lift station. He was probably between the two for awhile before making it to the end when his body became smaller through the decomp process. I of course feel for Caleb and his loved ones, but also for whover found him. I can only imagine how gruesome it was.

Does anyone remember reading where LE had cleared both roommates? I swear I read that somewhere but now going back I can’t find it.
I don’t have an exact link at the moment, but it’s been repeatedly stated by law enforcement for months that the roommates were cleared (along with the UberEats driver, family, and friends).

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back