Found Deceased TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel like Caleb's roommates would definitely know if he regularly hung out or walked around the wastewater station. Was it a normal walking route for him, or a night time hang out for the group?
Yep, or showed any curiosity/interest in the field across from the apartment complex?

Would the investigation team go back and re-interview roommates now that additional information is known?

Someone posted an article ( I think it was Pubmed) on a previous thread that I can’t find at the moment, will keep looking. Does anyone else remember ?

The article had details about what to expect to find on a body that has been pushed through a sewage system and pipes.

One of the findings it mentioned was multiple broken bones, including comminuted fractures ( bones broken in several places)

Nothing like that has been mentioned from Caleb’s autopsy, though some bones were reported missing. It’s a detail that bothers me, IMO.

“While no significant traumatic injuries are identified, the condition of the remains could have obscured subtle injuries and/or additional significant natural disease,” it stated. “Toxicology analysis is negative. The exact details leading up to the terminal event and death are currently unclear”

“Skeletal remains were found almost complete, with several bones absent, including the mandible, clavicles, right left ulnas, sternum, some of the rib, and most of the foot “

WARNING!! Very graphic information and photos from a report dated 2016.

Decomposition Changes in Bodies Recovered from Water​

Also, here's a news report from 2013... a victim in California

The body, likely pulled apart inside the sewage system, was still missing a left arm, Rosson said.

“We do not believe that it was a mutilation. We believe it’s some kind of mechanical mutilation of the body that happened during the pumping process or the separation process in the plants,” Rosson said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back