TX TX - Caleb Harris, 21, Texas A&M University student, Corpus Christi, 4 Mar 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAR 20, 2024
Randy previously told NewsNation’s Chris Cuomo that his son has no medical conditions or mental health issues that might have contributed to his disappearance, and he doesn’t have a habit of leaving without letting people know where he was going. Harris described his son as a normal 21-year-old man who loves to fish and hunt.

Randy said there’s much about Caleb’s disappearance that doesn’t fit with his personality.

“He was a very scheduled individual. He was texting me photos of fishing lures earlier in the evening of what he was planning on using the next day,” said Randy. “Everything was looking good, He had good grades. There’s no indication of anything. He left his wallet and his keys. We’re 100% sure he was barefooted, even.”

Missing man's family sets reward money for his return

CORPUS CHRISTI, Tx — Caleb Harris has been missing since March 4th and now his parents are offering a $25,000 reward for information that leads to his safe return. There is a time limit on this reward. The information has to be in by March 31st.

Anyone who has information is asked to call 361-826-2950

Attachments

• 90.jpeg
    90.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 4
1711055811890.png
Randy Harris, Caleb's father, is now offering a $25,000 reward to anyone with information leading to finding Caleb by March 31.
"We just need to find Caleb. He's out there and we know he's out there. It's just about finding out where he is and what happened," said Randy Harris, Caleb's father

Even if he is used to walking without shoes in the street, he cannot walk barefoot for hours in the dark and cool weather of the night?
Corpus Christi is on the Texas Gulf Coast, so it's quite a temperate climate and Texas has had some crazy warm weather this early spring. On the night of March 5th when Caleb disappeared, Accuweather shows the high was 90°F (32C) with a low of 69°F (21C). Even at 3 am, it may have been fairly warm.

was he seen on camera coming back with the dog, dropping it off and then leaving again? Barefoot?

I’m actually wondering if something happened inside the home? Jmo

On 7 March, dad said in a newsreport:

“At about 2:58 a.m. is when his cell phone either died or was turned off,” said Randall. “The last video we saw of him he was barefoot. He was wearing a white button-down shirt with teal pants.

Video was not made public.
(Bold by me)

Randy Harris confirms $25K reward offered for relevant information about Caleb Harris' disappearance

While they do what they can, Randy Harris said it could be helpful for anyone living with a camera doorbell or security camera in the area around Ennis Joslin Road, Holly Road, Rodd Field Road or Williams Drive, to check that footage for signs of Caleb Harris.

These days many people don't keep up with local news so they may not be aware of this disappearance. I know people with cams who keep them strictly for monitoring personal property/seeing if anyone walks up to their door so something seemingly innocuous such as a passing car or person walking down the sidewalk setting off the camera overnight isn't a concern for them and they just go about their morning.

MAR 21, 2024
“About five town homes down the way, one of the girls went back and there was a [surveillance] video at about 1:00 with him, his roommate, and future roommate walking the dog,” said Randy.

“We know that he had his hat on, he had a white shirt on, some new pants; kind of a dark teal-colored fishing pants, and he was barefoot. Our last snapchat was to my daughter at 2:44 a.m. when he was out walking the dog again. He was waiting on an Uber driver to drop off his lunch for the next day. He would go to school, come back, grab all his fishing gear, and kayak and would go out fishing. He would always go out with someone [when he is fishing]. Everything he was doing was preparing for the next day, preparing for the next week. He has a job in Alaska this summer, he already renewed his lease, has good grades, nothing was out of the ordinary,” Randy continued.

MAR 21, 2024
Search and Rescue SATX, a professionally trained volunteer first responder group, has been stationed in town for at least two weeks, plunging underwater drones into the coastal waters to locate clues.

Teams of Detectives continue to interview potential witnesses here in Corpus Christi and have traveled both to San Antonio and New Braunfels to conduct interviews.

MAR 21, 2024
“About five town homes down the way, one of the girls went back and there was a [surveillance] video at about 1:00 with him, his roommate, and future roommate walking the dog,” said Randy.

“We know that he had his hat on, he had a white shirt on, some new pants; kind of a dark teal-colored fishing pants, and he was barefoot. Our last snapchat was to my daughter at 2:44 a.m. when he was out walking the dog again. He was waiting on an Uber driver to drop off his lunch for the next day. He would go to school, come back, grab all his fishing gear, and kayak and would go out fishing. He would always go out with someone [when he is fishing]. Everything he was doing was preparing for the next day, preparing for the next week. He has a job in Alaska this summer, he already renewed his lease, has good grades, nothing was out of the ordinary,” Randy continued.

So now it’s teal fishing pants and a button down- makes me think a performance (Columbia fishing style) shirt. So why were they searching the marshy areas for shoes, tie and a belt? I don’t see how these things align.

So now it’s teal fishing pants and a button down- makes me think a performance (Columbia fishing style) shirt. So why were they searching the marshy areas for shoes, tie and a belt? I don’t see how these things align.
I’m beginning to think the tie and belt was misstated. Only one article mentioned that- I bet it was wrong. Certainly doesn’t match fishing pants.

“We know that he had his hat on, he had a white shirt on, some new pants; kind of a dark teal-colored fishing pants, and he was barefoot.”

It's been strange following Caleb's disappearance at the same time as Riley Strain's, where it seemed obvious from the beginning (not that it makes it even the slightest bit less tragic) what had happened to Riley. Caleb seems to have just disappeared into thin air and yet there is much less chatter and news coverage of him. I hope LE get onto some kind of a lead soon. :( Three weeks in it is unlikely he is alive but I'm going to keep hoping for the best.

Like many of you, the fact of Caleb being barefoot when he disappeared is puzzling. If he was going to walk somewhere, was this normal for him to not put on shoes or sandals, I wonder.

I think most people would wear shoes or sandals, but then I know some enjoy going barefoot for walks. I hike near my home and used to see another of the regulars walking without anything on his feet—on the dirt trails! Always seemed odd to me, and kind of dangerous, too (lots of things that can injure your feet). But, to each his own!

MAR 22, 2024
The family of missing Texas A&M student Caleb Harris tells “NewsNation Now” they’re remaining hopeful for his safe return as the search enters its third week.

“We’re intensifying working with the authorities, they’re doing everything they possibly can and getting additional help,” said Caleb’s father Randy Harris. “We’ve got a lot of volunteers out searching as well in different areas. We’re beginning to get some leads, but so far nothing’s panned out.”

Caleb’s father, Randy Harris, told NewsNation his son walked his dog shortly before 3 a.m., returned home with the dog and ordered Uber Eats at 2:45 a.m.

He then left his apartment again to wait outside for his order and has not been seen since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha