Found Deceased TX - Cedric Jackson, 18 months, Dallas, 9 July 2019 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, unfortunately, as someone mentioned earlier, the “CPR” he did is a good way to explain away broken ribs and internal trauma, since he could say he damaged his insides because he didn’t know how to do CPR properly. I hope a jury will see through that. If he gave a tip about Cedric, he would have called 911,
I imagine LE has heard this all before and will be on to what I believe are lies.

Sedrick Johnson, 27, has been charged with injury to a child causing serious bodily injury. We can say he was being held in the Dallas County jail with bail set at $503,000. Other charges are pending, Dallas police Maj. Vincent Weddington said.

Johnson is the boyfriend of Crystal Jackson, who was caring for her nephew after CPS placed him in her custody. Police declined to comment when asked if Jackson was a suspect.
Detectives learned the dumpster had since been emptied at least twice at a landfill on the boundary between Garland and Rowlett.

He said the remains, thought to be Cedrick's, were found shortly after 11 a.m. Thursday at the C.M. Hinton Jr. Regional Landfill and Wood Recycling Facility.
Police find Dallas toddler dead at landfill, arrest aunt's boyfriend | Missing Person | Dallas News
I'm still searching for the arrest docs.

I'm not sure why she hasn't already been arrested. The *** boyfriend has been regularly "swaddling" little Cedrick and IMO there is no way in H*!! she didn't know this was happening. She either participated in what I consider torture or at the very least new it was happening. If she didn't participate, she neglected to protect this helpless baby.
That IS torture to so tightly wrap up a toddler, to where he cannot move or break free. That is child abuse and Auntie knew it was happening. :mad:

There are landfill transfer stations. Some open at 5:00 am. I think transfer stations require the same ID and bill check. There could be a log. (It's also possible that the landfill was operating with lax security against their own rules...and someone just drove in after or before hours.)

Or, the whole timeline is a sham.

The put to bed at 11:00 story does not seem to correspond with the boyfriend's confession, I think the aunt is more involved. IMO

edited to add:
NVM, i see that the aunts story changed after the confession. now we wait for the lies to unravel

Last edited:
There is more to come out but I have no links so can't specify. This was a horrible situation and we knew after just being around the area and DPD for a couple hours that searching was futile.
This was a really sad one and I wish I had something linkable to contribute.
Im so sorry. Again

David Goins on Twitter
WATCH: 5pm update - Aunt’s boyfriend arrested in death of 18-month old Cedric Jackson Jr. found in landfill.

Sedrick Johnson, 27, claims he performed CPR on “CJ” after child vomited - but when that didn’t work, “threw him in the dumpster” - according to court records

@wfaa

Video at link

[I am sorry but does SJ really not realize how extremely stupid and ridiculous this sounds. Well cpr isn’t working, next logical step is to drive to a dumpster & toss the kid in, SAID NO ONE EVER. Well, now one person ever, should rephrase to SAID NO ONE WITH A HEALTHY BRAIN EVER. All jmo. ]

Here's what I don't get, based on what I've read so far:
Where was the aunt when this ketchup thing happened?
Boyfriend said Cedric made a mess with ketchup. Boyfriend swaddled Cedric to punish him, and put him on the floor.
Then Cedric vomits [and apparently stops breathing].
Then bf does CPR without good results.
Then bf takes Cedric to landfill.
When did aunt go to bed?
Did she take Cedric with her to bed, or did she put Cedric in bed before she went to bed? [Neither of these statements makes sense with ketchup incident, IMO]
If either, where was the aunt and when did the ketchup thing happen?

Aunt's boyfriend arrested in death of 18-month-old Dallas boy found in landfill
Aunt's boyfriend arrested in death of 18-month-old Dallas boy found in landfill
A spokesperson with the Texas Department of Family Protective Services said that CJ's placement in the home is now under review and being investigated.

She would not comment further due to privacy reasons, and could not tell WFAA if the department knew Johnson was in the home or if the agency performed a background check on him.
Bbm. Jmo but it’s a little late. Should have been reviewed before placing him there over a month ago.

There is more to come out but I have no links so can't specify. This was a horrible situation and we knew after just being around the area and DPD for a couple hours that searching was futile.
This was a really sad one and I wish I had something linkable to contribute.
Im so sorry. Again
Thank you and the Mr for doing your part in searching for Cedrick. It was wonderful of you both.

Missing Dallas Boy Dead, Aunt's Boyfriend Arrested, Charged

Johnson told police he performed CPR for about 30 to 45 minutes and said the boy's chest was moving up and down during CPR. He added that he felt like Cedrick's heart was beating, but that he wasn't moving. He said he then put him in the car and drove him to a dumpster.
CPS said Thursday afternoon that when they consider placing a child with a relative they do background checks on any adult living in the residence and that they would not place a child in a home where they know an adult is present with a serious criminal history. CPS would not offer specific comments about this case or say if they knew Johnson was living in the home or if he had undergone a background check.
Jmo. It gets worse!! He thought cedric’s Little heart was still beating, but tossed him in the dumpster anyway. This guy is a real piece of work. Bbm

David Goins on Twitter
WATCH: 5pm update - Aunt’s boyfriend arrested in death of 18-month old Cedric Jackson Jr. found in landfill.

Sedrick Johnson, 27, claims he performed CPR on “CJ” after child vomited - but when that didn’t work, “threw him in the dumpster” - according to court records

@wfaa

Video at link

[I am sorry but does SJ really not realize how extremely stupid and ridiculous this sounds. Well cpr isn’t working, next logical step is to drive to a dumpster & toss the kid in, SAID NO ONE EVER. Well, now one person ever, should rephrase to SAID NO ONE WITH A HEALTHY BRAIN EVER. All jmo. ]
Worse yet but this report states he also stated he believed kid still had a heart beat when he took him to dump.

https://news.google.com/articles/CB...DQzMS5odG1sP2FtcD15?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

Boyfriend said Cedric made a mess with ketchup. Boyfriend swaddled Cedric to punish him, and put him on the floor.
When did aunt go to bed?
Did she take Cedric with her to bed, or did she put Cedric in bed before she went to bed? [Neither of these statements makes sense with ketchup incident, IMO]

I could be wrong, but what I got from it was that the ketchup thing happened weeks ago, or more--and in response, boyfriend began 'swaddling' many of the 6 kids each night---mainly because boyfriend didn't want to clean up any messes the kids might make if they get up at night.

So why not just 'tie them up' each night so they can't get up?

When did aunt go to bed?
From my understanding the alleged ‘ketchup incident’ happened a different night, and as a result SJ started the swaddling/restraining. What I don’t get (well i don’t get any of it) is, why they didn’t put him in a crib or have him sleeping somewhere safe where he couldn’t get into mischief in the middle of the night—sorry but on the floor at the foot of the bed is bullish!t. And if that is honestly the only option, get a baby gate, then he can’t get to the kitchen where i assume the ketchup packets would have been. Also, if one of my daughters got into ketchup packets in the middle of the night my solution would be to make sure not to leave ketchup packets out where the could be gotten into again. SJ, and the aunt as far as I am concerned, are both ridiculous in all of this. Jmo

Last edited:
Exactly!! It's not like the answer is, "Cedrick is down at the local bar hoisting a whiskey and jawing with the regulars."

Poor little man. RIP, Cedrick.

Exactly! She’s like “where’s the baby?” and he’s like, “I don’t know.” And she just what?? Rolled over and went back to sleep? Nope.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back