AMBER ALERT TX - Chloie Brewer-Clark, 12, last seen with Ariel Anderson, 26 - July 30th 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Clearsky

Reaction score

According to the Texas Department of Public Safety, Chloie Brewer-Clark was last seen at the 4100 Block of Little York Road in Houston at 3:00 am on Monday, July 29.
1722359128193.png

I keep wondering why they waited 24 hours to send an Amber alert. This is so scary and way too close to home. I kept looking for a post here but no news stations were picking this up for some reason.

I keep wondering why they waited 24 hours to send an Amber alert. This is so scary and way too close to home. I kept looking for a post here but no news stations were picking this up for some reason.
Maybe they were having trouble ascertaining who saw her last, when, who she was with, etc. Could be a situation where LEO get several different stories. MOO.

Chloie has a credit card?
I wonder if this is one of those "Green Light" kind of cards- basically its' preloaded by parents to allow their kids spending money without having cash.... but then I wonder if she would have enough funds to book a hotel room

I’m glad that the search is on and the publicity is strong. I am not sure if this case met the typical Amber criteria of her life being in danger. Maybe the police know more about this guy that’s not public.

Brewer-Clark is a white female with black hair and brown eyes. Investigators said that she is about 5 feet and 1 inch tall.

The suspected car is a 2015 black Chevrolet Tahoe with Louisiana license plate 310GOE. Anderson is a Black male with black hair and brown eyes. He is 6 feet and 3 inches tall.

According to the NBC affiliate in Houston, Brewer-Clark’s debit card was used at a Baton Rouge motel.

A Baton Rouge man who was part of a Texas Amber Alert for a missing 12-year-old girl was taken into custody early Tuesday afternoon in Baton Rouge, a law enforcement source told WAFB-TV.

The girl was not found.

Deleted by me - posted by another Member a few minutes ago.

A Baton Rouge man who was part of a Texas Amber Alert for a missing 12-year-old girl was taken into custody early Tuesday afternoon in Baton Rouge, a law enforcement source told WAFB-TV.

The girl was not found.
Oh no!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay