GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 39s40 seconds ago
Michael McGowan up. He's the manager of Scruffy Duffies. Shows receipts for Christina Morris drinks. Fireball and vodka ripple #arochitrial

Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 57s57 seconds ago
State shows Morris Scruffy Duffy's tabs. She apparently had a Fireball and a Vodka-Redbull. #ArochiTrial

Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 13s13 seconds ago
Scruffy Duffy Bar scans show Arochi and Morris got there at 12:31am on August 30th #ArochiTrial

Even with the text messages, I get a feeling of great anomosity with his testimony. I wish we could hear the actual questions.

I guess that's understandable given the circumstances, I agree it would really help to see and hear what's being said

Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 25s25 seconds ago
State shows Arochi closes tab at 1:36am #ArochiTrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 50s50 seconds ago
Prosecutor showing #ChristinaMorris & Arochi's bar tabs. She bought 1 fireball 1Red Bull Vodka. He bought 1fireball & 2tequilas #ArochiTrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 20s20 seconds ago
Belcher done. Fras Alhdamni, security manager at the Shops at Legacy is on the stand now. #arochitrial

Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 29s29 seconds ago
State now calls a person who is with security at Shops at Legacy. Says there are 80 cameras in random spots #ArochiTrial

Alex Boyér ‏@AlexBoyerFox4 21s22 seconds ago
State calls Shops of Legacy security guard Firas Alhamdami. Says close to 80 cameras on guards. They are motion activated #arochitrial

Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 22s23 seconds ago
Mgr says the cameras are motion-activated. It will record 5 seconds before and 5 seconds after. #ArochiTrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 30s31 seconds ago
Security cameras at Shops at Legacy only record when they detect motion 5 seconds before &5 seconds after, saved 14days #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 9s9 seconds ago
Fras Alhdamni is explaining how security cameras work. He got the discs that show Arochi and Morris leaving. #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 58s58 seconds ago
Defense has objections. Jury sent out. If short..jury will come back. If long it will be sent to lunch. #arochitrial

Alex Boyér ‏@AlexBoyerFox4 20s21 seconds ago
Defense objects to the fact that two discs prosecution wants 2 submit into evidence are copies of surveillance video.

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 51s51 seconds ago
Defense worries the video discs are copies of copies. Defense atty just gave a list of objections. Authentication is biggest #arochitrial

Jobin Panicker ‏@jobinpnews 17s17 seconds ago
Defense is challenging the authentication of the surveillance videos taken from Shops at Legacy DVRS. #ArochiTrial

Alex Boyér ‏@AlexBoyerFox4 34s34 seconds ago
Defense argues to judge witness can't authenticate the copies. Jury excused so judge can hear arguments from both sides. #arochitrial

So we know she bought 2 drinks at Scruffy Duffy's. Do we know how many she bought at Henry's? Did I miss that somewhere?

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 19s19 seconds ago
Defense ?ing how surveillance video was copied over. Security says he watched all of it & saw it copied #ArochiTrial

arochisurv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members