GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 1m1 minute ago
Benzick: Morris's Celica never moved #arochitrial

I don't know how else to ask, but directly. There's no snarkiness; I'm genuinely curious:
What does Nebraska Furniture Mart have to do with CM's disappearance? Did I miss something?

*I took out the map for brevity.
Not really, but possibly. There was a tweet yesterday about a ping near Spring Creek/121, which is only a mile away from NFM. At the time, there was a lot of construction/dumpsters/mayhem were a body could be more easily destroyed. But now the added question of 'If the kidnapping may have occurred in Denton County (I think Spring Creek/121 is in Denton County)'?.

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Detective says green Kia Soul seen driving near garage - maybe taxi looking for rider? - but driver never ID'd #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Det passed back to prosecution. showing diagram of parking garage. Pointing out which 2 cameras were off line @FOX4 #arochi
trial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Prosecutor back to questioning detective. Det. says camera near Dunkin Donuts, 1 on upper deck weren't working. #arochitrial

Det: found way to exit garage without being seen by cameras. Detective illustrating how @FOX4 #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 56s57 seconds ago
Benzick done with cross X now on redirect #arochitrial

Det: doesn't believe possible for Morris to know how to exit garage on her own w/o being seen on cam @FOX4 #arochitrial

Detective testifies you have to be strategic to leave garage on foot without camera seeing, said Morris didn't have that info #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 4m4 minutes ago
Detective testifies Arochi told police in interview that there was no drug use at apt, then Arochi said Morris used adderall #arochitrial

Detective testifies Arochi's Camaro registers at 121/Custer gantry on toll road at 4:08 am 8/30/14 #arochitrial

Detective testifies Morris wanted to get to FW home or to Dallas to meet Foster & she got into Camaro believing Arochi take her #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Det: believes things changed for Morris when she realized Arochi was not taking her home, going wrong direction @FOX4 #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago
Benzick: Thinks Morris intended to go to FW to be w/ BF and that Arochi may have been able to help her, but that plan went bad. #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
Detective says something changes between garage and toll road gantry and Camaro turns around #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 3m3 minutes ago
State done with redirect after clearing up some points. Now Benzick is again answering defense questions #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago
Benzick: First video of Morris and her group was 11:00(ish) pm 8/29/14. #arochitrial

Benzick: No useful video around 7-8 am 8/30/14 #arochitrial

HOW do they prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the kidnapping happened in Collin County and not Denton County? And how can Uber not have an ID on the Kia driver if it was an uber?

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 4m4 minutes ago
Benzick: Theory was that Arochi would take her to FW or to meet Hunter Foster. But the plan went bad #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 3m3 minutes ago
Benzick: "I believe that she (Morris) felt it wasn't safe for her to drive." #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Det on cross: Morris went w Arochi bc she felt she wasn't safe to drive herself to see BF or go home to FW @FOX4 #arochitrial

Benzick: "I believe she is reaching out to Hunter Foster, yes." #arochitrial

Detective testifies he believes Morris decided she was not OK to drive that morning #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 47s48 seconds ago
Remember from earlier: Morris texts Foster at 2:34 am saying: I throwed. please babe come get me. #arochitrial

One of the friends testified earlier that throwed is slang for messed up #arochitrial

My observation: some jurors giving "I'm bored" body language. Several have hands on chin & tired-looking eyes. Another yawned #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 40s40 seconds ago
Defense asks if cameras show Arochi walking up to Camaro, opening car and getting in car. Detective says no #arochitrial

Detective agrees no video between 3:55 when they go in garage and 3:58 when Camaro lights go on & it leaves #arochitrial

@vlwigg The affidavit said CM texted HF a photo of a female hand holding keys at 2:34 am. Any mention of the keys in testimony?

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account
‏@vlwigg
.@XXXX Detective testifies there were texts about keys but says he can't say for sure if Morris had keys in garage #arochitrial

I don't know if he's making a record, but def. attorney seems to be losing the jury. His questioning contains a lot of minutia #arochitrial

Detective testifies he believes Morris revoked her consent while in Camaro and says "I don't know how" #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 53s53 seconds ago
Defense keeps hitting on detective's speculation and theories in this case #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 52s53 seconds ago
Benzick done. Some jurors actually sat up. State calls Robert Jacobson, he is with the NTTA. Handles records #arochitrial

Plano Star Courier ‏@planonewspaper 1m1 minute ago
State calls Robert Jacobson, NTTA records custodian #arochitrial

Next witness: Robert Jacobson, custodian of records for North Texas Tollway Authority #arochitrial

Chris JoseVerified account ‏@ChrisJoseNBC5 59s60 seconds ago
Back from 11am update on TV. Det. Benzick done. State calls Robert Jacobson with NTTA #arochitrial

Next witness on stand: Robert Jacobson with NTTA @FOX4 #arochitrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members