GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Defense asking Stamm about photo lineup shown to inmate. He picked out #3 as "Stephanie" Morris pic was #2 @FOX4 #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 57s58 seconds ago
Stamm tells judge this was one of hundreds of tips that came in to Plano police regarding Morris case #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Photo lineup of six women shown to witness by Homeland investigator. Wtness picked out #3. #2 was Morris in lineup, Stamm says #arochitrial

The thing about reasonable doubt is that each person on the jury has a different threshold for reasonable doubt.

If you put the unarguable facts together, that pretty much solidifies it for me. I can string dots together and the jury will too. Not every juror looks at a case as analytically as sleuthers do, they don't have background not 2+ years of opinion on a particular case

Here are things that surpass reasonable doubt for me

1). EA is the very last person she was seen with
1a) their phones pinging other for a long while after
2) he was extremely late to work the next day, concerned with cleaning his car
3) trash cans full of cleaning products.
4) not reasonable explained damage to car
5) not reasonably explained injuries
6) complete lack of willingness to help search.
7) no sign of her in two years
8) detective said he was looking for a dead body
9). The lies. 94 million lies. An innocent person has zero need to lie for so long about so much. I'm not sure he knows what the truth is.
And finally
10) DNA IN HIS TRUNK! (tm SteveS)

In the other hand I am well aware that it is the defense attorneys job to sling as much poop at the wall to see what sticks. The doubt he's trying to introduce just doesn't seem plausible to me. This is real life, not CSI:Miami or SVU. It's not a cold, calculated well planned murder with twists and turns made for TV. It's just not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@vlwigg bro ho?

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
.@XXXX I've never heard it. Judge said 1st time he's heard that term. Woman with Brrotherhood? #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 1m1 minute ago Manhattan, NY
Gore says he has about 5 more minutes of questioning Stamm. Jury is still out. Judge not allowing the disc of Blue int. #arochitrial

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 1m1 minute ago
Judge: Can't think of anyway for disk with interview of Blue to be admitted #ArochiTrial

Bro-ho and a rubber band factory, defense is stretching things just a bit, no?

Judge sustains prosecutors' objections to Blue interview and Dunbar interview as well. No basis to be admissible, judge says #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 56s56 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
State says it will have "zero" redirect. Meaning Stamm is about done. Jury coming back #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 56s56 seconds ago
Jury coming back. Defense to continue questioning Stamm #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 58s58 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Judge is not allowing Stamm to testify about Blue's claim that Morris witnessed an Arian brotherhood stabbing @FOX4 #arochitrial

The thing about reasonable doubt is that each person on the jury has a different threshold for reasonable doubt.

If you put the unarguable facts together, that pretty much solidifies it for me. I can string dots together and the jury will too. Not every juror looks at a case as analytically as sleuthers do, they don't have background not 2+ years of opinion on a particular case

9). The lies. 94 million lies. An innocent person has zero need to lie for so long about so much. I'm not sure he knows what the truth is.
And finally

In the other hand I am well aware that it is the defense attorneys job to sling as much poop at the wall to see what sticks. The doubt he's trying to introduce just doesn't seem plausible to me. This is real life, not CSI:Miami or SVU. It's not a cold, calculated well planned murder with twists and turns made for TV. It's just not.

Respectfully BBM. That is what makes it different for me that those who have followed. And to a degree will for the jury also. Lots of witnesses have made me :thinking:
JMHO.

And as far as CM being in the trunk. They have only shown that DNA. And to someone not followed for 2 years and listening to testimony I can come up with a handful of reasons to lie. JMHO. I respect your thoughts and opinions.

Bro-ho is not a good term....IMO gf of multiple 'brothers'...if you get my meaning. I would be :bricks: the def! ugh

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Stamm: Never notified defense when DNA testing was done. #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 3m3 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Stamm on cross: asking about DNA testing on hairs sent to lab. Stamm says nothing left of samples for defense to test @FOX4 #arochitrial

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 3m3 minutes ago
Jury brought back in, Stamm being questioned by defense about testing of evidence #ArochiTrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
Defense asks about hairs that Stamm had submitted to a lab for DNA testing in Feb. 2015. Stamm: Yes. #arochitrial

Defense asks about its defense expert being notified before sample consumed for testing. Stamm: I don't know #arochitrial

L.P. Phillips ‏@lpphillips 2m2 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Stamm: That testing "consumed" all the hair samples. Done with Stamm. Lunch break #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 2m2 minutes ago
Lunch break. Court resumes in 1 hour #arochitrial

Natalie Solis ‏@Fox4Natalie 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Stamm dismissed for now. Lunch till 1:07pm @FOX4 #arochitrial

The Mercury ‏@arochimercury 1m1 minute ago
Stamm excused, jury released for lunch. Trial set to resume at 1:07 #ArochiTrial

This doesn't sound good. By the line of questioning, I would venture to say Def expert was not notified? Can an attorney weigh in on what that means? Are they required to? I would think so (notify). Defense has right to have experts test too (not sure how works when used up) JMHO

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 5m5 minutes ago
Defense asks about its defense expert being notified before sample consumed for testing. Stamm: I don't know #arochitrial

And finally

Thank you! I needed to see it all spelled out like that. Let's hope the jury can play connect-the-dots!

Regardless of the outcome, I hope that at least a juror or two will agree to be interview after the fact to explain their findings. Imo, if they convict they will be more likely to speak out. If not, I think they will go into hiding. Just like Casey Anthony. Only 1-2 jurors have spoken out about that even all these years later.

o/t side note I remember someone asking last week
[video=twitter;777907904846311424]https://twitter.com/VanessaBrownTV/status/777907904846311424[/video]

Grapevine PD was searching a house in Haslet yesterday in regards to Jacqueline's murder.

Regardless of the outcome, I hope that at least a juror or two will agree to be interview after the fact to explain their findings. Imo, if they convict they will be more likely to speak out. If not, I think they will go into hiding. Just like Casey Anthony. Only 1-2 jurors have spoken out about that even all these years later.

Depending on the verdict. I can truly understand not wanting to speak to media. Once their names are released they will have their lives disrupted for only doing their civic duty that they were order (once chosen) to be on jury.

Honest question for those here who still aren't sure about "beyond reasonable doubt":

What testimony so far has raised doubts in your mind that EA is responsible for Christina's disappearance? What kind of evidence or testimony would help you decide "beyond reasonable doubt"?

Door to reasonable doubt will be big enough for Gore to drive a freight train through if Judge allows this in about Aryan Brotherhood stabbing case. My opinion only.

It could. However, the Det said they talked to the victim and that person did not recognize CM and knew nothing about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore