GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 Aug 2014 - Enrique Arochi kidnapping trial #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm done following this case. Nothing adds up...
Lol Do I know something y'all don't? probably not.

You come to this case at the very tail end and do no homework on it. Just follow a few trial tweets and think you have a better understanding than those who have done more research, spent more time, and know where they were going in court with the various pieces of evidence.

No wonder you don't get it. The "bigger picture" and how each piece of evidence fits is something that can be figured out by doing homework before the trial, or by being in court and letting the state spoon feed you as they do the jury, but it's not something that gets conveyed by tweets that summarize pages of witness testimony into 140 characters or less, out of necessity.

You focus on HF because the defense keeps trying to bring him up - and he is a drug dealer - except those of us who follow the case and researched it know he has an alibi that makes him ludicrous as a suspect (he was in Dallas selling drugs to an undercover agent at the time, which he had no idea at the time that he was doing so, but he is serving prison time for his drug-related actions that night, and LE knew where he was that night). The defense made a big deal out of him going to Plano the evening before, but want you to miss the fact he was not in Collin Co the entire day of the 30th when CM was abducted.

Meanwhile, there was evidence pointing to EA literally EVERYWHERE. I can make a list, and have done so many times for the ones who have cared to do any homework on the case, but any one of the things on that list would have been enough to make a person looking for CM's kidnapper to suspect EA. And yet EA was the one and only person in ALL of them.

Any person truly trying to know who did this, knows EA did. It's obvious. If you don't know, well shame on you for not trying.

Make me a list. I'm not trying to be difficult... I am trying to understand. Just not convinced

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

After watching the victim statements and the press conference after, I'd swear the onion ninja's got the best of me. My heart literally hurts for the entire Morris family and circle of friends. When I saw the brief glimpse of EA rocking in his chair looking down, I got a feeling he enjoys having the last bit of control he can by not telling where he put CM. He isn't going to tell ever. So while EA's fate is sealed, CM's army marches on. I know we discussed a little bit during trial regarding the pings from EA's phone in Anna. I really think perhaps this area should be focused on. I'm not familiar with the area. And remind me again, did EA have a friend who was staying in that area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After watching the victim statements and the press conference after, I'd swear the onion ninja's got the best of me. My heart literally hurts for the entire Morris family and circle of friends. When I saw the brief glimpse of EA rocking in his chair looking down, I got a feeling he enjoys having the last bit of control he can by not telling where he put CM. He isn't going to tell ever. So while EA's fate is sealed, CM's army marches on. I know we discussed a little bit during trial regarding the pings from EA's phone in Anna. I really think perhaps this area should be focused on. I'm not familiar with the area. And remind me again, did EA have a friend who was staying in that area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe we can get a search area thread? I know the Morris/McElroy family has frequented the site before, i would love to hear any input from them on areas to search. Or if anyone with map making skills could outline areas that have been heavily searched already. Anna is only about 35 mins from where I am in far southwest Plano, I would happily go to any place there, I just have zero skills with mapping, and that's why I just have been taking note of places I see driving and going back to visit later.

I'm trying to be respectful too. I'm done responding to that now.

Good call. Today is about celebrating justice for Christina. He's been found guilty, sentenced to life, and everyone who has followed this case knows he got exactly what he deserved.

Good call. Today is about celebrating justice for Christina. He's been found guilty, sentenced to life, and everyone who has followed this case knows he got exactly what he deserved.

Yes, you are totally correct, Positive thoughts only to Christina being found. :)

Someone completely missed a good trial where the pervy predator was found out and found guilty....
1 "So detectives have been on him since day 4" ....Neon lights, and smart detective response. It was obvious early on that EA was lying about everything, and that he was the last person CM was ever seen with before she disappeared. His continuous lying about everything, with a story that kept changing, showed a conscious attempt to hide the truth of what he did that night, and what he did regarding CM, and anyone with common sense would understand the obvious implications of why someone lies.
2 "Pings came back unreliable"...Actually just the opposite; they were proven in court to be VERY reliable, by multiple expert witnesses both before and after the defense's attempt to pull a fast one. The defense and their ping expert tried to trick the court, in mixing together various kinds of data from pings and deliberately omitting the reliable ones! They got busted on cross examination, and then on rebuttal, as the state proved their case only used the reliable info on pings (that the defense expert deliberately omitted from his work.) And the jury got it.
3 "DNA came back not blood" ....Not so. The DNA came back "uncertain" as to type of substance it came from, and then you also had her blood found in the trunk where the DNA was.
4 "Christina used his phone when it was dying" ....Not so. No one knows who used what device at the end of that walk, not that it mattered to the case either way. She was still safe and alive at that point before Arochi did his strangulation thing on her. Don't forget EA's accidental confession, where he himself told his co-worker that the brand new injuries to his hands and arms came when he had someone "in a choke hold" and got bit. Indeed.
5 "And you are still convinced rotating a tire is not believable?" ....No one said people don't rotate tires. The issue was that his injuries were first seen after that walk with CM, then he tried to say that tire work (perhaps fictitious) had injured him the day before. But either way, no one anywhere ever saw any injuries the day before, or even that evening of bar-hopping, yet the day after everyone who saw him noticed he was bruised and scarred and bit and who knows what, clearly having been in a major fight with someone. A fight he wanted to cover up.
6 "Oh and he was offered a lighter sentence if he reveal a location BC he is a liar" ....No one ever said he was offered such a deal. But make no mistake, any deal he might ever make using CM's location as a bargaining chip would be made with the condition that they find CM where he says.
7 " Oh and had sex with fictitious 16 year old " ....Not true at all. He had sex with a very real 16-year old. The defense neither questioned her existence, nor that he did it. They just questioned what info ABOUT that sex crime should be allowed to be shared with the court.
8 "...BC he had *advertiser censored* on his phone" ...The *advertiser censored* wasn't used to show he had sex with a minor. It showed he was a major perv who liked bondage, strangulation sex, and other deviant practices so much that he was the "group admin" of an online group that gathered to share such deviant ideas. All of which showed exactly what kind of person he is, in order to see how to sentence him properly. Major perv, and worse.

Maybe we can get a search area thread? I know the Morris/McElroy family has frequented the site before, i would love to hear any input from them on areas to search. Or if anyone with map making skills could outline areas that have been heavily searched already. Anna is only about 35 mins from where I am in far southwest Plano, I would happily go to any place there, I just have zero skills with mapping, and that's why I just have been taking note of places I see driving and going back to visit later.

It would be reasonable to have a search thread because it would be supported by the official SM site that follows it.

Ok, so EA gets life in prison. Great. How did he put her in the trunk? You clearly KNOW he did. Please tell me how he did that.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Here are a few possibilities:

1. He picked her up and put her in it
2. He pushed her in it

I think what you might be after is how did he disappear her and the only way we'll ever know 100% is if he tells us. Finding her is at least half the story.

While not everyone that followed the case for last 2 years, some including myself, did follow the trial. As I stated earlier, State did not prove beyond a reasonable doubt the charges. My opinion matters or doesn't matter as much as anyone else following this thread/trial. Following the TRIAL is different than thread from beginning. There are things that may or may not have been brought about in the trial. Trial is all that matters. If you go back and read there were so many inconsistent testimonies within the PPD.

I totally respect the Jury verdict. They are the ones that mattered. It was not a slam dunk. 17 hours. We know they asked for evidence iirc twice, prior to the juror being released for illness. Then the Alt came on and they went to the hotel. Continued Deliberation next morning until iirc around 7pm ish. We do not know the split in vote prior to the juror being released / alt joined the jury. But it was not unanimous nor was the ill juror the dividing juror. It would not have continued on ending 17 hours total.

The only threads that matter for Trial are the trial threads. It is completely different than following from the beginning. Not following only the Trial, I was unbiased in my opinion. I agree to disagree and respect everyone's opinion. But going by only facts we have since we could not see live stream, was tweets. So no one knows everything except those in court and those that shared we appreciate you sharing. JMHO it went along with the tweets but because tweets are restrictive we didnt get some. Again best we had to work with. JMHO

JMHO I disagree with people calling others trolls because they disagree. I have seen members who have followed from beginning who seem to not post what they feel because it not the popular opinion.

3. No one testified at trial that there was blood anywhere in the vehicle. DNA yes, blood no. And multiple theories as to when may have gotten there. Some Det theory was in the parking garage others somewhere else.

4. Detectives seem convinced that CM used EA cell phone from testimony. No proof that EA did any strangulation thing on her. State had an Expert to look at the alleged "bite marks" and deemed not bite marks. Same Expert testified for the Defense, no bite mark.

5. Ex Girlfriend RA had text on her phone that he was working on his tires, 8/29/14. I not sure how much I hold the "party groups of friends" testimony. They seemed to be drinking and doing drugs so jmho could possibly not been as truthful. None of them were concerned about EA or said he was acting odd. Hindsight after being possibly drunk/high and days later, who can say if they truly remembered or not injuries? HF testimony was some of the witnesses were drug customers. He also testified that CM had an RX for Adderal. HF also committed purgery on the stand. I still curious when they no longer considered HF a Suspect. He had just did first undercover sale. I not so sure about Taylor Barry myself. JMHO

7. Defense is not going to speak about a case that has not been argued in court yet. Still alleged at this time. Not gone to court on those charges

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 3m3 minutes ago
Defense objecting to that evidence being offered. #arochitrial

Jobin PanickerVerified account ‏@jobinpnews 3m3 minutes ago
Defense is challenging the sex assault complaint. #ArochiTrial http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gravated-kidnapping-6&p=12843785#post12843785

Scott Sidway ‏@ScottyWK 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Judge says issue is whether or not choking/hitting happened more than once. If only once, may not be sufficient. #ArochiTrial

Scott Sidway ‏@ScottyWK 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Judge will allow,but says he'll make record clear if he considers it based on whether or not it happened regularly or just once #ArochiTrial

Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 1m1 minute ago McKinney, TX
Judge on choking&hitting:"Notice under one set of facts is sufficient, under another set of facts it is not sufficient" #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gravated-kidnapping-6&p=12843809#post12843809

Scott Sidway ‏@ScottyWK 2m2 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Judge is allowing choking/hitting conversation, but keeps reiterating he has right to change his mind throughout hearing. #arochitrial http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gravated-kidnapping-6&p=12843832#post12843832

**JMHO, Judge cannot rule if it was or was not illegally obtained , think it would have to be argued in that case itself. *and info put on record here, can be used in that case by testimony.

Gabriel RoxasVerified account ‏@cbs11gabriel 52s52 seconds ago McKinney, TX
Defense objects to evidence of sexually deviant *advertiser censored* found on Arochi's device, says evidence was illegally obtained #arochitrial

Valerie WigglesworthVerified account ‏@vlwigg 1m1 minute ago
Defense says they also object to sexual deviant photos and videos found on Arochi's electronic devices. Denied, says judge #arochitrial http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gravated-kidnapping-6&p=12843819#post12843819

This is why charge:
Alice Barr ‏@AliceBarrNBC5 8m8 minutes ago McKinney, TX
Det. Jackson says it was sexual assault because of the victim's age. #ArochiTrial @NBCDFW
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...gravated-kidnapping-6&p=12843872#post12843872

***Now I think he is scum, the whole sex mess makes me ill. But this is about what is or isn't legal not my personal emotional opinion. I am looking through the media thread to see if can find the search warrant for the home. I curious why they they did not find this prior to EA being arrested in Dec. I was thinking they searched his home earlier. I may be mistaken on memory there. Seems the charge against the minor was not filed until sometime in 2015. JMHO

Pretty awesome notes! IIRC a member said this reporter no longer in area. Hate that would have been very helpful.

Interesting there were dents on both sides of EA car and other interesting things. Looks like the house was searched Dec 13, 2014, still looking for SW for house (*trying to see why the Def said things from black iPhone was illegally obtained)
also, EA did text his girlfriend RA they have a photo of the text, testimony evidence at trial > : 8/29/14 8:02 p.m. EA text to RA (gf at time) "Taking the black off my rims"

Adderal - HF testified that CM had an RX for Adderal . Benzink and at least 1 maybe 2 Det theory was CM was in front seat.

From the courtroom: Arochi probable cause hearing notes
Brittany Feagans, bfeagans@starlocalmedia.com Jan 16, 2015

Stamm:
Both sides of the front of Arochi’s car were dented, the passenger’s side more severely.

Stamm said Arochi had an injury and bruise to his right thumb and scratches, a bruise and slight swelling on his right interior forearm, which she believes came from a scuffle or fight

Arochi said he takes Adderall whenever he feels like he needs it. Stamm said she believes everyone in that group of friends abuses Adderall, and that mixing the drug with alcohol can be deadly.

Arochi said he was rotating his tires and peeling black paint off his rims when he injured his thumb and received scratches. A professional photographer is seen taking photos of Arochi’s injuries after he gives consent.

Stamm said the most probable thing that happened was an altercation in the garage lead to Morris in the trunk. Stamm testified that she does not believe Christina voluntarily got in the trunk. http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_14dd4862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html

Busby:
Computers were taken from the Arochi home during the search warrant execution on Dec. 13

While not everyone that followed the case for last 2 years, some including myself, did follow the trial. As I stated earlier, State did not prove beyond a reasonable doubt the charges. My opinion matters or doesn't matter as much as anyone else following this thread/trial. Following the TRIAL is different than thread from beginning. There are things that may or may not have been brought about in the trial. Trial is all that matters. If you go back and read there were so many inconsistent testimonies within the PPD.

I totally respect the Jury verdict. They are the ones that mattered. It was not a slam dunk. 17 hours. We know they asked for evidence iirc twice, prior to the juror being released for illness. Then the Alt came on and they went to the hotel. Continued Deliberation next morning until iirc around 7pm ish. We do not know the split in vote prior to the juror being released / alt joined the jury. But it was not unanimous nor was the ill juror the dividing juror. It would not have continued on ending 17 hours total.

The only threads that matter for Trial are the trial threads. It is completely different than following from the beginning. Not following only the Trial, I was unbiased in my opinion. I agree to disagree and respect everyone's opinion. But going by only facts we have since we could not see live stream, was tweets. So no one knows everything except those in court and those that shared we appreciate you sharing. JMHO it went along with the tweets but because tweets are restrictive we didnt get some. Again best we had to work with. JMHO

JMHO I disagree with people calling others trolls because they disagree. I have seen members who have followed from beginning who seem to not post what they feel because it not the popular opinion.

Too late for me to edit. But should be " As I stated earlier, State did not prove beyond a reasonable doubt the charges - to me" Fact they did prove it to Jury.

1 "No one testified at trial that there was blood anywhere in the vehicle."....Pure nonsense. Multiple testimony that Blue Star showed there was blood in the trunk. And of course there was DNA there too.
2 "Detectives seem convinced that CM used EA cell phone from testimony" ....Speculative. But really, who cares either way? That's a pointless detail. Who used what phone when really proves nothing either way about what EA did to CM awhile later.
3 "No proof that EA did any strangulation thing on her" ....Of course not, because we have no body. This is not something the state had to prove anyhow. But EA's own account (!) of what happened to his arms says he was choking someone when it happened. Combined with his factual preference for strangling others, common sense (which is allowed!) tells us he tried to strangle her and she fought him tooth and nail.
4 "State had an Expert to look at the alleged "bite marks" and deemed not bite marks" ...EA said they were!! Others who saw them FRESH got that impression. It's logical to think that in the time between when CM bit the crap out of EAs arm and the LE were able to see the arms, some of the distinguishing marks had faded.
5 "Ex Girlfriend RA had text on her phone that he was working on his tires, 8/29/14" ....Deceptive at best. This is not RA's account of what he did, but of what he told her on the 30th that he had done the night before. Of course, at that point he was already in coverup mode.
6 "I not sure how much I hold the "party groups of friends" testimony." ...Not a single one saw any injuries on EA at any time that night. Not one. They were together for maybe a half dozen hours.
7 "None of them were concerned about EA or said he was acting odd" ....Scary. He was playing the good image guy all night, hoping to get into someone's pants before "night away from gf" was over. When he struck out all night, he finally decided to do whatever he had to, to get CM. Ugh.
8 "HF also committed purgery on the stand" ...Nope he did not. Defense tried to make a big deal out of a trickily worded question or 2 they asked him, but anyone who knows the geography and understood the game Gore was playing with locations and dates, in his confusing questioning, understood it was confusion not lying that he got. I can explain this testimony precisely to anyone who REALLY wants to know if there was perjury here or not, but this isn't even remotely such a thing.
9 "I still curious when they no longer considered HF a Suspect" ...He was elsewhere that night, not even in the same county, and LE knew his whereabouts. Duh. Anyone who has even a tiny bit of desire for the truth, rather than to try to find someone else to blame just because, knows this answer.
10 "I not so sure about Taylor Barry myself" ...You don't even know who TB is (or anything about what he did) other than a random name you hope to blame. Defense could have called him and blamed him. They did not. There was even less meat on that bone than on the HF idea that went nowhere. All the evidence on HF was just a bunch of lawyer what-if's woven into questions, but anyone who knows the courtroom knows the questions are NOT evidence.
11 "Defense is not going to speak about a case that has not been argued in court yet. Still alleged at this time" ...This is so absurd of an excuse as to be almost funny. They offered no answer because they had none. And those allegations are now considered to have been proven Beyond a Reasonable Doubt to this court (otherwise, they could not have been used in sentencing).
12 "Defense objecting to that evidence being offered/Defense is challenging the sex assault complaint" ....Re the Sexual Assault case, the objection was never over the inclusion of the looming case itself. They could not and did not make such an objection, because it would have been a ludicrous objection (as the law specifically says you can offer evidence for crimes for which the defendant has been charged, and even for those that he has done but have NOT been charged, as part of the sentencing phase of the trial). Instead, they cleverly angled to object to whether the DETAILS of that sex crime were proper to put into consideration (in particular, EA's lust for strangling others). Ultimately the answer was yes, and properly so.

"*trying to see why the Def said things from black iPhone was illegally obtained"

By not having followed the case, you don't realize that just because they asked, doesn't mean there was really much of a "why" in making that claim. In motion after motion pre-trial, the defense tried to argue that virtually EVERY piece of evidence should be excluded from being seen by the jury. Some for this reason, some for that, but in total pretty much a pile of baseless poop-on-paper. Almost every motion was dismissed completely (I think they succeeded in one part of one motion, out of dozens and dozens).

That's not to quibble at the defense, who was only doing whatever they could try, to win a total loser of a case with evidence stacked against them to the ceiling. But the point being, here you jump to the conclusion that a defense objection to evidence must have had some sort of meaning or underlying validity, to be raised, and there's no reason to think that at all, if you had been watching the way these defense attorneys had decided to play out this trial from before it ever started.

I haven't been commenting lately because of crazy life things but I've been following every single thread. When I first saw the jury guilty verdict I cheered a little victory for Christina and her family and many friends. Then today at the life sentence another little victory cheered but I say little because it still kills me inside that she has not been found yet, it just isnt right. Reading about how that creep reacted during the whole trial/sentencing and the fact he still hasn't been human enough to admit where she is.. That just makes me angry. I'm sooo angry that anyone could be so sinister. Hearing about the crazy crap he was into... I want to throw up, that's some sick sh#t, pardon my language. It blows my mind that anyone could question his guilt. Line up all the facts, it's all there, it isn't right and Christina is still out there waiting to be found, she needs us.

I hate injustice. There is a piece of justice with today's sentence but I want the whole justice, I want her back with her family and loved ones. I'm going to cut myself off before I start really rambling because I'm super emotional about this especially reading some of the posts tonight. Hug your loved ones tight, tell someone you love them, here's a hug and sending love to you all, keeping love for Christina and hope and support for the families. I still feel like she will lead us to her, to bring her home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back